chapter 10

On Rainy Day

“Kyungsoo, what wrong with your face. Smile.” His mother spoke softly to Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo forced himself although he don’t want to. It really hurt him deep inside his heart.

“Just smile like that. It your wedding day, you should be happy.” His mother hugged him warmly.

“I don’t know if I’m happy right now. I-i..” he can find the words but he only cried.

“It ok my son. I know. Just let it go. I’m here for you.” His mother comforts him. He just really can do nothing except crying at that time.

 

 

The wedding was great but not to Kyungsoo. He only smiled although it fakes beside Kai.

“congrats Kyungsoo, Kai.” Said Baekhyun.

“Thanks.” both Kai and Kyungsoo said.

“ I never thought that you will marry Kai, Kyungsoo. I thought you will marry Kris.” Chanyeol words make Kyungsoo smiles fade away.

“Yah. Why are you so stupid? I’m sorry Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun knew what really happened to Kyungsoo and Kris. Kyungsoo has told him everything.

“We see you later. We need to grt a drink.” Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol away.

“Are you ok,Soo?”  Kai asked to Kyungsoo.

“I-I’m ok. I’m fine.” But Kai knew that Kyungsoo was not fine.

Kris was there to attend the wedding. He really happy that he can see Kyungsoo face but deep inside, his heart broken into small pieces seeing the one that he love married to other man. He bravely walked to them although it hurt and hard.

Kyungsoo saw Kris was walking to him. He really wants to cry and hug him but he just can hold on his tears.

“H-hai, ermm.. Congrats to both of you. I hope you happy together”

“Thanks.” Kai said but Kyungsoo can say nothing, anything he will cry.

As kris walked away his tears drop follow him. He was really happy to see Kyungsoo face at that distance. He still cute but he belong to other.   

Kyungsoo saw Kris walking away. Each steps that Kris took make him can’t hold his tears anymore. He then cried and run to the restroom. Was have happened just like a dream or maybe nightmare. When he reached the restroom, he cried hard.

“Kris, I’m sorry.” Kyungsoo said to the mirror.

“I love you. No one can be in my heart except you. No one.”

“So you still love him?”  Kyungsoo was shocked when Kai suddenly spoke. Kyungsoo just only silence. He doesn’t dare to talk because Kai expression looks like he was angry.

“You still love him right? I knew it. Why can’t you love me like how you love Kris?” Kyungsoo shocked when Kai yelled at him.

“Don’t you know how much I love you? Is it hard to love me back? He yelled again.

“I’m sorry. I just can’t love you. I-I’m sorry.” Kyungsoo starts to cried again.

“Of course you don’t love me. In your heart there only Kris right. There no space for me although a little, right?”  

Kai then walked out from the room angrily. Kyungsoo followed him to explain.

                                  

                                    * **********

 “Why, Kyungsoo? Why? Is it hard to love me?” he yelled in his car. He drove the car quikly.

“Why? Why?” he starts to cried.

PIK PIK!!!!!!!!!!!!! EIIIIIRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kai can’t see clearly then he faint.