Chapter 1

On Rainy Day

It was raining but Kris just walking calmly under that weather. People were running to avoid the rain and some just walked under their umbrella. Kris was too lazy to run so he just walked and enjoyed how the rain touched his skin. Then someone with umbrella ran toward Kris and shared his umbrella with Kris.

         “Hey. It is raining. Come under my umbrella.” The boy smiled at Kris. Kris then thanked him and smiled to him.  They walked silence under the umbrella. Only the sound of rains companied them. After few minutes they walked then only the boy say something to Kris.

         “I’m home now. So, just take this umbrella with you. You can give back later. Bye, see you soon and nice meet you.”

“Thanks.” That only what Kris can say. Then the boy ran to his house.

“Arr can I know your name?” but Kris too late to ask that question because the boy had closed the door. So, Kris just walked to his house.

                                                               *******

           Kris arrived early that day to his school. He actually always early goes to school. He will read books or walked around the school to get fresh air in the morning. That day Kris decided go to the garden. That was his favourite place because he felt calm there.

“Hyung.” Someone greeted him from behind.

“It’s you. The umbrella boy, right?”  the boy nodded his head.

“ I’m Kyungsoo. Do kyungsoo. You are Kris hyung right?” asked Kyungsoo.

Ya. How you now my name? Are you my admirer?”  Kris chuckled.

 “No, I’m not.” Kyungsoo face slowly becomes red when he heard what Kris just said.

“How can I don’t know your name. You are quite popular in our school. They even called you Ice Prince” Kyungsoo say to Kris.  

“Why they called me with that name.”

“Cause you don’t even smiled to people and you ignored people mostly.” Kyungsoo answered.

“ Really? Then why am I talk to you.” Kris says.

“ Ermmm. Cause I’m lucky.” Kyungsoo laughed small which make Kris smile become bigger.

“I have to go now. Nice to meet you again. Your smile a beautiful, you should keep smiling.” Kris just smiled to what he said.

“Thanks. You have a beautiful smile too.”

“Thanks. I have to go. See you soon.” Kyungsoo bowed and walked away. Kris then walked to his class cause the class about to start.