Chapter 4

On Rainy Day

When Kyungsoo step out from the house he saw Kris waiting for him there with a smile. He felt some kind of strange feeling in his heart. Is that love? Kyungsoo then greeted him.

“Hai.”

“Hai”

“How long have you been waiting for me?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Not too long. Just about 2 or 3 minutes. So let go to school.” Kris replied. So they walked together to school.

After about 10 minutes they arrived at their school. The student felt weird because Kris never came to school that late. Kris will be at school around 6 until 6:10 am. And the weirdest is Kris never walked with someone except Chanyeol but now he walk with kyungsoo and smiled to the other student. Some of the student felt jealous because how lucky was Kyungsoo can walk with Kris.

“Let me send you to your class” Kris said and Kyungsoo just nodded his head. So they walked to Kyungsoo class. When they arrived Kris said something to Kyungsoo.

“I want to meet you at garden when recess time, can I?” Kris asked toKyungsoo.

“Sure”

“Ok. I’ll wait for you.”

                                                ******************

“Is that Kris?” asked Baekhyun. Kyungsoo just nodded his head and smiled to Baekhyun.

“How you can walk with him to school and even talked and smiled to each other? Is there anything with you two?” asked Baekhyun who was really curious.

“We’re friend now.” Then Kyungsoo told Baekhyun how he met Kris and became friend.

“Kyungsoo. You what I’m think now?” Baekhyun smiled to Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo just shaked his head.

“Do you remember that yesterday Chanyeol said that Kris is in love with someone?” Kyungsoo nodded his head.

“I think you are that person who melts Kris ice heart. Oh My God. How lucky you are?” Baekhyun said happily and pressed his hand on Kyungsoo cheek. Kyungsoo a little bit blushed when he heard that statement.

“I don’t think so. Maybe that person is someone else. How can he like me? I have nothing.”

“Yah. You are so stupid. You are cute. That why he likes you. Don’t you know many boys like you but you just ignored them except Kai.”

“Kai is my best friend. Who can I ignore him? Do I look cute?” Kyungsoo make a puppy eyes to Baekhyun which make them laugh.

“You’re cute because you’re short. That why many boys like you. You’re cute shorty.”

“I’m not short!” yelled Kyungsoo.

                                            ******************************

“Kris, let go to the canteen and find your angel.” Said Chanyeol to Kris.

“I don’t think so because I’ll meet him at the garden.”

“Really?” Chanyeol look at Kris.

“Ya. This morning I walked to school with him. Then I walked him to his class and asked him to meet me at the garden when recess.” Kris said with a bright smile.

“Wow. Impressive.”

“I got to go now. Later I tell you what happen. Ok.”

“I wish you good luck.” Kris than gave his thanks to Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

Here come the new chapter. I hope you like it. sorry if there were any mistakes in this story.    :)  If you dont mind please left a comment so i can know how the story in your opinion and so i can improve myself.