2

Spill the Coffee

2.

Jungkook’s POV

            I winked to Jin, signaling him to just agree about what I’ve said. Fortunately he did.

            “What- o-oh yeah, I forgot. Well, go ahead.” I can see that Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, looking at me in disbelief.

            “How come you punched him but he acted so normal to you?”

            “Friendship, maybe?” I lied again. Nah, god. I’ve made so much sins.

            “But, why do Jin has no scratch on his face?” Jimin looked at me right through my eyes. I can him interrogating me right now.

            “Scratch?” I asked back.

            “You know, you are not left-handed so you must’ve punched him with your right fist and-“ he grabbed my right hand, pulling out my ring finger, “-and you are wearing this ring with little diamonds all over it, the diamonds is pretty sharp.”

            I froze, not knowing how to answer. I can see Jimin still looking at me with his eyes full of curiousity. I kept shutting up my mouth, thinking about the answer gave me worries. He knew that I’ve always wore this ring anywhere to anyplace because I treasure this ring the most. It was my mom’s. She died 4 years ago. My dad left me after mom died, business was the reason. Luckily 4 years ago I was 17 years old and I knew how to live my own life then I bought a room with my mom’s money that she gave it to me, and of course it was a large amount of money. The next day, I met this dude, Jimin, sleeping outside my room and drunk, kept mumbling about Chinese bastard that kicked him out because he didn’t pay rent. I found it funny and decided to bring him in. From that day, he became my pal and I invited him to live with me until he has enough money to buy his own room. He is two years older than me, but I find him cute. Living with him for four years had changed me. From the real mama-boy to a young-man.

            “Jungkook?” he waved his hand in front of my face. Great, that flashback-ing got my attention.

            He sighed, “Okay, I bet you don’t want to talk about this. Get back to work, buddy.” I smiled bitterly. Buddy.

-

Author’s POV

            It is already 12:30 PM and Jungkook decided to ask Jimin to eat lunch together with him since he forgot to pack his own lunch box in the morning. His eyes travelled the cafe but he couldn’t find Jimin.

            “God! I finally did it! I succeed!” Jungkook looked at the noise-maker. Jimin, absolutely.

            “What are you doing, Jim?” Jungkook walked towards Jimin.

            “I made my own invisible pen.” Jimin said in a very-very-very proud tone.

            “You mean, I can’t see the pen?” Jungkook looked at Jimin’s hand. He saw the pen, “Well, I see the pen.”

            “Not the pen, you stupid bastard. But the ink.”

            Jungkook crossed his arm, “So, what is the purpose of making that bull?”

            “Nothing.” Jimin winked and Jungkook only shook his head, realizing that he was just talking about bull.

            “Okay, now cut the crap and let’s start eating. I forgot to pack my own lunchbox.”

-

            It was almost midnight, the cafe had closed.

            “See you tomorrow, Jungkook.” Jungkook nodded.

            “Don’t forget to take a bath because you stink.” Jungkook nodded.

            “Don’t miss me.” Jimin chuckled then turn his back, going home.

Now he walks the different way.

He doesn’t walk the same way we used to walk.

He’s going home by himself.

It felt strange, I need his presence for 24 hours.

            Jungkook still looking at Jimin until Jimin’s back totally disappear. He sighed, kicking the rocks.

I should’ve not allowed him to buy his own room.

----------

 

So, second chapter. It turned out to be boring, I wanted to speed up but I can't because I don't know how--"

And thanks for the subscribe and the comments! It gives me spirit somehow. HOHOHO.

And I've decided to include Taehyung in this story if you don't mind. Lol.

I will ( if possible ) update every day. 1 chapter per one day is enough right...

Thank you!