6

Spill the Coffee

hello, sorry for the waits and all. uh, i still don't know when will it end but i'll end it as soon as possible bcs im still confused about who will jungkook end with lol. (even the author got confused) sorryyyyyy. i love u guys. and sorry for the super short chapter TT TT

-

6.

            Another morning. He yawned, getting up from his bed.

            “Time for work,” he sighed, walking to the bathroom, washing his face, brushing his teeth. He is ready.

            He walked this time, not going on bus. He just needed to exercise instead  of sleeping on the bus seat. It takes longer of course, but that’s okay, since he was ready early.

            He arrived in front of the café, unlocking the door, changing ‘close’ to ‘open’. He smiled, the smell of coffee ran through his nose while he step his foot in. He swept the floor, cleaned the tables, it had been 15 minutes since the open time but Jimin hadn’t arrived yet. He started to wonder if something bad happened to Jimin or Jimin can’t find the other part of his sock. He chuckled silently, flashing back to when he still lived together with Jimin and Jimin clumsiness.

            It had been 30 minutes now and Jungkook was extremely panic. The other workers had arrived and all, the customer had started to sit on the chair and their laptop, searching free wi-fi. Jungkook walked to his locker, he needed to find Jimin. He took of his apron, put it in the locker, he looked at the window. Smoke.

            “Smoke?!” he ran towards the smoke, afraid  that something had burned the café’s storage.

            He opened the storage door, panting so hard. He found nothing instead of coffee bean sacks. His eyes stopped in one spot.

            “What the f are you doing here?” Jungkook walked towards him. Jimin. Jungkook widened his eyes, “You smoke?” Jungkook took his cigarette, throwing it to the ground, stomping his feet on it, putting off the fire.

            “You might f-ing burn this café, stupid!” Jungkook just realized there are so many cigarette’s butts on the floor. Ten, no, twenty.

            “So this is why you are so late to every morning?” Jungkook sat down, facing Jimin who hadn’t opened his mouth an inch.

            Jungkook stared closely into Jimin’s red eyes. Jungkook realized that something wasn’t right some way. Jimin’s eyes looked so tired, and… And in pain.

            “Hey, hey, what happen to you?” Jungkook whispered, setting himself closer to Jimin.

            Jimin’s red eyes got teary. Jungkook hugged him instantly, even if he didn’t know what had happened to his Jimin. His.

            “Tell me what had happened.” Coaxing Jimin’s back.

            “I-“ Jimin’s voice got stuck. His eyes was blank. It hurts Jungkook so much.

            “I missed- I- I missed Pororo this morning.” The other second, Jimin laughed his heart out.

--

            “Hey,” Jimin elbowed Jungkook who was pouring the coffee. It had been 3 hours since Jungkook ignored Jimin.

            “Are you still mad?” Jungkook kept silent, still busy decorating the coffee.

            “You should’ve seen your face,” Jimin laughed, “You look so panic like you lose your puppy 5 years ago.” Jimin continued, sweeping away the tear that about to fall down because he laughed so much. Jungkook just stayed still.

            “Hey, hey, what happen to you?” Jimin mumbled to himself, imitating what Jungkook said to him.

            “You think it’s funny?” Jungkook opened his mouth for the first time in three hours, sounded so annoyed.

            “Yes, of course!” Jimin started to grind some coffee beans.

            Jungkook rested his hands on his hips, judging Jimin so hard, “That is not funny at all.” Jungkook said, emphasizing every words he said.

            “Okay, okay,” Jimin giggled, “I’m sorry, okay?” then he laughed.

            Jungkook clenched his teeth. Jimin didn’t understand what he meant.

            “I’m worried as f but you only said sorry?” Jungkook whispered, more like mumbling to himself but he whispered too big, making Jimin heard what he said. Jungkook only smiled bitterly.

            “Wow,” Jimin stared at Jungkook, “Why are you being so sensitive?” Jimin rose one his brow.

            “Who? Me?” Jungkook glared back to Jimin, “You still ask?” Jungkook closed his eyes in disbelief.

            “Wait. Why are you getting so furious about that? Dude, I was just joking.” Jimin said playfully, elbowing Jungkook again, but this time, Jungkook dodged him, stepping some step back.

            “I don’t know why I am so furious about this but you are playing with the wrong person in the wrong time which was the time when I’m so worried about you having accident at the way to here and I’m about to excuse myself to go to your apartment and check you but I found you, smoking carelessly in the storage, about to burn this f-ing café!” Jungkook panted after he shouted in front of Jimin. Jimin only kept silent when he heard customers and some workers whispering to each other about Jimin who ‘wanted’ to burn the café.

            Jungkook realized that, but he only kept silent, he felt relieved after he shouted but he felt sorry in the same time.

            Silence.

            “Jimin, let’s have a talk.” Jin broke the silence. Jimin only nodded as an answer.

            “You .” Jimin said it as he followed Jin to his office.

            Damn. What did I just say.

--

            It had been 30 minutes and Jin finally let Jimin out. Jungkook waited Jimin in front of the office, a bit startled when the door was opened.

            “I’m sorry.” That was the first sentence out.

            “That’s okay.” Jimin replied, sighing, “Hey.” Jimin smiled, “You look so nervous.” He giggled.

            “O-oh, yeah? Ha- haha- ha. I bet so. You aren’t fired right?” Jungkook lowered his voice, about to whisper.

            “What do you think?” Boom. Jungkook closed his eyes, regretting what he had said earlier about the ‘burning’ thing.

            “I’m not fired!” Jimin chuckled to Jungkook’s anxious face.

            Jungkook smiled, silently. He screamed in his heart a happiness scream.

            “Wow, good thing.” Jungkook said, calmly.

            Jimin sat on one of the chair beside the big window beside him after seeing that it was one o’clock in the afternoon and customers had gone back to their work place eventhough some of other customer still stayed still with their laptops or handphones, didn’t look so busy. Jungkook joined Jimin, he sat in front of Jimin.

            “Can I ask you something?” Jungkook started.

            “Yes, of course, my friend.” Jungkook smiled in the answer.

            “How to unlove?”

            “What?” Jimin rose his brows.

            “Unlove.

            “Awww, our maknae is in love. Wait, is he... is he that Taehyung who claimed himself as your fiance, or- tell me who?!” Jimin smiled brightly.

            Jungkook giggled bitterly by hearing his fiance’s name –or whoever he was. And said calmly, looking at the window :

You.”