5

Spill the Coffee

5.

            “Here let me take off your coat.” Taehyung took of Jungkook’s coat, which is making Jungkook felt more uncomfortable.

            “Chill, dude.” Taehyung recognized the scared face of Jungkook, “I’m not going to you or what, but I just love my apartement. So comfy, don’t you think so?” Jungkook nodded and sighed in relieved.

            “What do you wanna drink?”

            “Whatever.” Then Taehyung left Jungkook who was wondering around his apartement.

            Jungkook’s eyes were glued to every inch of this place, so big, warm, and luxurious. He started to think about Taehyung telling him that he was disowned but how can he got this big apartement?

            Jungkook went into a room, more likely a bedroom, since he could saw the king-sized bed. He stopped on a desk beside the bed, he sat on the bed and looked closely into the pictures set nicely on the desk. There were three frames. Family, family, then a girl.

            “So much curiousity, huh?” Jungkook jumped a bit, startled about Taehyung coming out of nowhere, leaning his back behind the door.

            Taehyung walked to Jungkook. Smiled.

            “Is she your-“

            “Ex.” Taehyung smiled heavenly while his eyes was focused on the girl with a bright smile on it.

            “Y-you broke up... for me?” Jungkook felt so touched, and guilty, afraid that he might taken away another happiness from Taehyung.

            “For that letter, stupid.” Taehyung walked away.

            Jungkook glared at him, mumbling, “What is the difference anyway...” Making the latter turned his head, “What?”

            “No.”

            “You still wanna be here or we will talk at the living room?” Jungkook stood up. Following Taehyung behind his back to the living room.

            “I made coffee, is that okay?” Jungkook nodded, then slurped the coffee.

            “Wow,” Jungkook stared at the coffee, “It’s not instant?” Taehyung nodded.

            “Told ya, I was in a coffee shop before.” Jungkook nodded, “Let’s have Q&A session. You can ask me anything, everything, then I will ask you anything, everything I am curious about. Fair?” Jungkook nodded again.

“So tell me. How can you get this big apartement?” Jungkook stared at Taehyung, putting his cup on the table, judging Taehyung so bad.

            “My sister bought it for me because I look so miserable.” Taehyung chuckled with his deep voice. Hot. “Any other thing you are curious with?”

            “You said that... you’ve been looking at me in the coffee shop in your free time?”

            Taehyung nodded, “Sometimes. I just need to know how good-looking my fiance is. Then, boom. Sooooooo-“ Taehyung stopped for a while then he smiled, “handsome.” He continued, making the latter blushed.

            “Another question?”

            Jungkook looked hesitant this time but he got to ask, “Are you still in love with your girlf- ex-girlfriend?” Jungkook stared at Taehyung’s eyes carefully.

            Instead of answering, Taehyung looked like he was thinking so hard, “You don’t have to answer...” Jungkook said.

            “Yes.” Then Taehyung replied. Leaving both of them in silence.

            It’s going to be a hard marriage life.

            “Why are you agree with that contract, I mean- your dad has disowned you, so what? Like, forget it.”

            Taehyung sighed, “Why are you giving me quiz?”

            “It’s not that hard to just answer...” Jungkook mumbled, making Taehyung chuckled because Jungkook was so hard to resist.

            “I agree with that contract because I want to be owned again by my father.” Jungkook made an ‘O’ with his mouth.

            So, he is using me for that, huh. Very smart.

            “Well, I think that’s all for now?” Jungkook said, questioning himself.

            “That’s it? Okay. My turn to ask you?” Jungkook nodded.

            “Where do you live?”

            “My house.”

            “Nah, I’m being serious.”

            Jungkook chuckled, “Near the coffee shop, I’ll show you someday.”

            “Will you introduce me to your parents?”

            “I have no parents anymore.”

            “Gurdians?”

            Jungkook shook his head, “No one.”

            “Where are they?”

            “My mom has died, and my dad has been away since ages, I can’t even remember.” The saddening tone touched Taehyung. He should’ve not being curious about that but he has too.

            “Sorry, I don’t mean to remind you about that.”

            Jungkook sighed, “That’s okay. It’s one of popular questions people might ask me.” Jungkook chuckled.

            “So, moving to other question,” Taehyung stopped a while, smiled, “What is Jimin to you?”

            Jungkook’s eyes widdened. “What?”

            “You know what I mean.” Taehyung smirked.

            “Okay, okay. Jimin is my friend.” Jungkook said, lowering his head.

            “Just a friend? Nothing special?” Taehyung moved forward, facing Jungkook really close, making the latter startled a bit.

            “Y-yes.” Jungkook pushed away Taehyung’s face, ignoring the ‘Ouch’ from Taehyung.

            “Good. It will be easier for me to marry you if you don’t like him.” Jungkook opened his mouth than closed it again. “Which you do like him.” Taehyung continued.

            “I don’t!” Jungkook interupted.

            “You do.” Taehyung took a sip of his coffee.

            “No.” Jungkook glared Taehyung, making Taehyung laughed, almost spilling his coffee all over his expensive coach.

            “That’s okay to admit it. You must’ve never told anyone about this, so you are a bit shy.”

            “I’m not.”

            “Your cheeks are as red as tomatoes.” Taehyung chuckled.

            Jungkook cupped his cheek, feeling the temperature of his cheeks got higher.

            “Nah, okay, whatever now.” Jungkook looked away, embarrased about himself.

Silence.

            Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, catching Taehyung’s eyes that (looked like) have been staring at Jungkook. Blushed. No, not Jungkook’s cheeks, but Taehyung’s. And Jungkook could see that.

            “What are you thinking about?!” Jungkook threw a pillow to Taehyung’s face, making Taehyung realized that he had been fantisizing about Jungkook.

            “No. Nothing.” He said, calmly.

And there, the talks continued, until the night came, about 10 p.m. and Jungkook realized that he had to close the cafe with Jimin and Taehyung agreed to take him to the cafe. He arrived late to the cafe because of the traffic jam.

His eyes wandered in the cafe, searching Jimin, and he couldn’t see well because the lamp had turned off. Jungkook the lamp.

“Jimin-ah! Jim-“ his mouth stopped shouting after seeing a boy sleeping peacefully on a chair. Jungkook walked closer.

“You must’ve been waiting for me.” Jungkook mumbled, not wanting to woke Jimin up.

            Jungkook sit beside Jimin, looking at his face closely.

            Beautiful.

            Jungkook knew why he loves this boy, why he adores him so much. It’s because of, he didn’t sure. It was just because of everything. His face was so calm, and Jungkook loved it. His voice was so noisy, but Jungkook still loved it. Jungkook’s finger ran on Jimin’s face, started from his eyebrows, nose, and then his lips.

            “Jung?” Jungkook was shocked and spontanously removed his hand on Jimin’s lips. Jimin was awake.

            “What are you doing here?” Jungkook asked, still looking at Jimin’s sleepy face.

            “Waiting for you, stupid. Why are you so late? I’m about to get sick if I sleep here.” Jimin pouted. Jungkook smiled, loving the fact that Jimin was waiting for him.

            “Who told you to sleep here anyway?” Jungkook hit Jimin’s head.

            “Who will close this cafe if it’s not you? You have all the keys and I have to wait for you or I can go home and have this cafe robbed either.” Jimin said, angrily.

            “Oh, great. I forgot about the keys. Sorry.” Jungkook giggled, rubbing his head, feeling sorry.

            “Now, get this cafe locked. I’m going home.” Jimin said, coldly, leaving the younger by stomping his feet, annoyed.

            Jungkook stared at Jimin’s back as it got faded away by the crowd out there. He sighed.

            I’m expecting what I should’ve not.

            He touched his chest. Wondering why it hurt so much.