7

Spill the Coffee

so here i am with new chapter. i am so sorry but you might find so many complicated scene here because my brain thinks that way. i really want to finish this story as fast as possible but unfriendly ideas keep coming in so pls comment and tell me what to do. i am so confused as hell. lol. ok thank u guys love love love love love you all.

--

7.

Jungkook’s POV

            “You.” I keep looking through the window. It is so sad that I confess to Jimin in a not good situation –I am getting married, of course. I am not curious at all about what will Jimin answers, I mean, I know what will he replies. Are you crazy? or Dude, you are so weird or maybe I thought we are bestfriend. Or. Maybe. Maybe he might leave me right away?

            “Repeat please?” Jimin answered me.

            “H-how to unlove you?” I look at the table, not having any courage to look at Jimin’s face. Great, I am a coward.

            Silence. That’s it. I know that Jimin is fighting with his mind. His eyes keep wandering everywhere and it’s always been his habit. Friend or foe. Maybe that’s what is he thinking about.

            “W-why would you unlove me?” His question grabbed my attention, I look at his face.

            “Because I’m getting married and- and I can’t forgive myself if- if- if I love another person, instead of him.” I smiled. Reality has always been so unfair since I was born.

            “Whaaaaaat. You serious, dude?” He blinked his eyes.

            “Yes?” I questioned myself, what does he mean?

            “I thought you are trying to say that you are wanting me to go away. But-“ He laughs awkwardly. Then he stops.

            “Are you really serious?” Tch, as expected, Jimin. He never takes anyone’s word seriously.

            “Yes.”

            “You- you love me? Love me in that way?” I nodded. He sighed.

            Silence.

            “Are you really serious?” I closed my eyes in disbelief.

            “Nah, forget it and get back to work. It’s useless talking to a kid like you.”

            “Ho-oh! I am two years older than you, young man!”

-

Author’s POV

            It’s closing time already.

            “Jim, can I sleepover?” Jimin furrowed his brows.

            “Why?”

            “I lost my key and maybe Mrs. Kim is already asleep and I don’t want to awake her.” He lied.

            “Okay.”

Jungkook locked the café’s door and ran to Jimin, “Let’s go!” They started to walk, no one tried to make a conversation or even cough from awkwardness. It’s just all silence. And that was why Jungkook regretted confessing to Jimin. He never expected the awkwardness between them.

Suddenly, Jimin stopped his step.

“No.”

“No? What?” Jungkook asked.

“You can’t sleepover. I forgot that- that my cousin visited my house and sleepover, so there isn’t any place to you to sleep.”

Jungkook rose one of his brows, “You don’t have any cousin, Jimin.” Jimin bit his lips.

“What… are you trying to hide from me?” Jungkook asked, “You never have any secret before.” Jimin didn’t reply.

“Is it-“ Jimin looked at Jungkook’s eyes, “Is it because of my confession?” Jimin sighed.

“No, Jungkook. I’m fine with that, I mean, yeah.” Jimin said.

“So, why?”

Jimin sighed. “Okay. But when we reach my place, don’t ask about anything and just sleep.” He walked again, making Jungkook had his satisfied face.

They reached Jimin’s room in no time. Jimin reached his pocket and took his key with hello-kitty sticker that his neighbor’s kid gave him.

The door opened. The smell of cigarette ran to both nose. Jungkook noticed so many cigarette’s butts on the floor. It was sickening him.

“Why are you smoking now?”

“I said don’t ask anything.”

“Is this why you want to move from my house? Because you wanna smoke this much?”

“Don’t ask.”

“I can understand why you smoke, but, this much? Are you crazy?”

“This is the last time I ask you to shut up.”

“No, you shut up, Jimin. You are unhealthy, you might die, you said you hate hospital but this habit is making you way closer to hospital, Jimin.”

“Get out.”

Jungkook sighed in disbelief, “Why are you so stubborn and never listen to me? I might be younger but I am mature, Jimin. You are so stubborn by letting this cigarette kills you.”

“Get out. Now.”

Jungkook spotted a rubbish bin, full of papers. He took one, read it, and smirked.

“Even your neighbor sent you this to make you stop smoking? It is embarrassing, Jimin. Yes, you can kill yourself but you can’t kill your neighbor, Jimin. Are you crazy?”

“Who are you to control my life now? Why can’t you give me freedom? Who the f are you?”

“I am your friend, Jimin. I care for you because I am your mother-ing friend! Can’t you see why am I nagging at you like crazy mom right now?”

“Get out now!”

“Just- just tell me the reason why are you smoking crazily like this and I am getting out of here.”

“Tch. Go f yourself, Jungkook. You are not my lover and not gonna be one. I was fine when you confessed to me, but I don’t expect you to control me like this and- congratulations, you’ve succeed to disgust me.”

Jungkook didn’t reply this time.

 “GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” Jungkook stayed silent and just walked away. Jimin slammed the door.

            Jungkook chuckled. I am not your lover and I’m not gonna be one.