4

Spill the Coffee

4.

            “Mind if you repeat your word?” Jimin chuckled a bit.

            "I’m his fiancée.” Taehyung smiled his best.

            “Fiancé? Are you ing kidding me, because I’m not going to be your ing fiancé ever.” Taehyung only giggled, finding that Jungkook is so cute with his cursing word.

            Taehyung suddenly opened his clutch bag, showing Jungkook and Jimin a paper with printed words that looked so official, “It is made, our relationship has been made and it’s all scripted in this paper.” A contract.

            Taehyung’s point-finger went to the lowest part of the paper, “Look at the date.”

                        Jungkook gasped, “… I was born that day.” He looked at the other part of the paper. His eyes widened. His parents name were printed neatly and the statement that both sides had agreed to marry their sons to strengthen their friendship and become a family –or whatever it is, Jungkook thought.

                        Jimin chuckled again. “I’m happy for you both.” Then left them.

                        “Jimin!” the latter only waved his hand and went back to his station.

                        “He is your boyfriend?” Jungkook looked a little bit shocked by Taehyung’s sudden question.

                        “N-no, no, of course no.” Jungkook rubbed his nape, regretting why were he stuttering.

                        “Why were you stuttering?” Taehyung chuckled, then he taped Jungkook’s shoulder, “You like him.”

                        Jungkook spontaneously locked Taehyung’s lips with his hand, not wanting any of Taehyung’s fatal word continue.

                        “Stay here. I need to talk to him.” Taehyung only nodded and Jungkook left him and ran to where was Jimin standing.

                        He stood in front of Jimin, looking at his face while Jimin was grinding the coffee. Then Jungkook smiled. Is he jealous? His mind went crazy and he found himself fanboying over his crush.

                        “Why are you here?” Jungkook’s fantasy ended with Jimin’s word.

                        “Why were you walking away?” Jungkook asked back. Liking the reaction from Jimin that he was sure Jimin was jealous.

                        Jimin laughed, making the younger confused, “You need to go date your fiancé, it’s your first time together, why would I following you around?” then Jimin shook his head and laugh even louder.

                        It doesn’t how it supposed to be.

                        “Date. Date.” Jungkook repeated his words over and over and Jimin only nodded while he was still busy with coffees.

                        “Aren’t you jealous?” Jungkook suddenly raised his voice, making Jimin slightly surprised.

                        Jimin frowned his eyebrows, “Why would I envy you? I can get myself a fiancé too. Don’t show off because your fiancé is a handsome rich man, let’s see my fiancé later on!” Jimin sounded challenging then he laughed again.

                        This is not what I want. That’s not what I mean. You must be jealous right now. You should be.

                        A slight breaking sound was heard from Jungkook. He just forgot the reality that it will be a forever one-sided love. That he was being friendzoned. Jimin was humming and started to pour the coffee to its cup, leaving Jungkook with his disappointed stare.

                        “Jim, I-“ Jimin turned his face to the younger.

                        “I, I… I-“ Jungkook kept stuttering.

                        “I’ll be going right now, uh- if you need something, you can call me. And- uh- if you need me too, you can call me.”

                        “That’s okay, I won’t bother you in your first date.” He laughed.

            Jungkook hurriedly left the station, meeting Taehyung once again.

            “Should we go now?” Taehyung turned his face, surprised by having Jungkook in front of him.

            “Go? Where?” Taehyung blinked his eyes. Jungkook rolled his eyeballs, “Don’t you think you want to know more about your fiance?” Jungkook looked so annoyed, Taehyung tought. And, Taehyung made an ‘O’ with his mouth then nodded.

            “You mean, you want a date with me?” Jungkook could see confused Taehyung while he asked that question.

            “I dont want it. I need it.” Jungkook stared at Taehyung.

            Taehyung smirked, “Need?”

            “Come ing on. You’re my fiance and I need to know better about you. Maybe you’re a mafia-“

            “Drug seller.”

            Jungkook gasped. Letting the sound of him gasping for fresh air coming out from his mouth while he had his eyes about to popped out of their place.

            Taehyung only laughed by the way he saw Jungkook widening his eyes in shock.

            “Joking.” How cute, Taehyung thought. Jungkook only glared in answer.

            Taehyung stood up then pulled Jungkook next to him, leading him to his car parked nicely outside the cafe with everybody’s stare because-

            “, man! You got nice car, how can you afford to buy it?”

            Taehyung smirked, “I sold myself.” He replied the man passing by, leaving him the disgusted looks. Jungkook only rolled his eyeballs –again, because he knew it was all a big bull and it was not going to scared him of again the second time.

            “Why are you lying so much?” asked by Jungkook as they already seated in the nice-expensive-good looking-imported sport car.

            “Oh? About selling myself? I wasn’t lying about that- I mean, I’m not selling myself, but I’m selling my energy. I work here and there, wherever, cofee shops, which you do, gas stations, supermarkets, as long as it’s a fine job and normal for me, and- hehe- I got some money from my sister too to afford this baby.” Taehyung smiled proudly and Jungkook saw that.

            The first thing he knew about his fiance was, he was hardworking, and he wasn’t sure but he could be trusted.

            “I think your father is a big boss or what.”

            “Yes, he is.” Taehyung started the car, started to drive, “You know the richest person in South Korea? That oil company owner?” Taehyung pointed his finger at the highest building in Korea as they passed by.

            “Yes- Wait. Your dad?” Taehyung nodded, leaving the younger in awe, “Then- then- why are you working your of while you have the greatest dad ever?” Jungkook raised his voice in disbelief while looking at Taehyung who was still focused in this driving.

            “My father doesn’t like stupid people.” Taehyung sighed, “And it’s me.” Then laughed bitterly. Jungkook could see the pain.

            “I got so many D’s in school. My dad had tried to homeschooling me, because he thought maybe I was not good dealing with my friends but I still failed. My dad was so disappointed since I am the only son of Kim family who can continue his company’s future. Then, my sister was born, she is so smart as hell that I’m still jealous. She really takes after her dad, her leading-skill, business skill, everything. Then dad decided to make my sister as the CEO instead of me. I was mad at first, but then I realized that I was just a fool. I got stressed and I started to drink and smoke. My dad was angry and ashamed. He disowned me, erasing my name on the family tree. He only gave me the letter. You know, our contract.”

            Jungkook got so emotional and had himself in teary eyes, having unresponded by the one he talked to, Taehyung looked at Jungkook then laughed.

            “Why the hell are you crying?” he just continued to laugh, ignoring Jungkook’s pout.

            The rest of the journey was all just silence. Taehyung was so busy driving the car, trying to drive so safely to protect his precious car and Jungkook only stared on the street blankly, thinking about Jimin.

            “Okay, we’re arrived.” Taehyung unbuckled his safety belt.

            “Where are we?” Jungkook got out of the car, looking at the high building the car parked at.

            “My apartement.”

            Jungkook turned his head to Taehyung.

            “?”

 

----

hello. sorry for the late update and the short chapter. im trying so hard to work with this. hehehe.