1

Spill the Coffee

1.

            The sunlight shined through the curtain. It annoyed him, then he woke up. He sighed, another Monday. He got up to find his bo- his bestfriend. He couldn’t find who-he-wanted-to-see in the kitchen, bathroom, or even the living room. He started to get worried. He ran back to the bedroom. He found his handphone, calling ‘him’.

            “J-jimin-ah?”

            “Yes?”

            “Where the hell are you?!”

            “Where? Me? Home. Why?”

            He sighed. He forgot. Jimin had moved to his own apartement yesterday. He was just not used to it.

            “No, nothing.”

            “What are you worrying about?”

            “I’m not worrying about anything.”

            “Well, you were.”

            “No. I was not.”

            “Okay,  dude. Don’t wanna argue with you. So, uh, what’s your plan today?”

            “Work. How ‘bout you?”

            “Work.”

            “Okay,  see you at work.”

            Jungkook lied about ‘what was he worrying about’. Well, Jimin knew he lied, he just didn’t want to argue with Jungkook. Well, just say that he was too lazy to begin the day with shouting on the phone.

            Jungkook brushed his teeth and washed his face quickly, he wore a plain t-shirt and dark blue jeans with his favorite snapback, he ran out of his apartement to the bus-stop. It only took 10 minutes by bus to go to the coffee shop –where he works, obviously. His job in this cafe started in 8AM but he was already there at 7AM. Guess what? It was because of Jimin. Jimin had to do his punishment because he had came late for one week.

            Jungkook had to run again to reach the cafe, it is at the corner of the street. He saw a brown-haired man, mopping the floor. Jungkook grinned.

Finally, I see you.

            Jungkook opened the door. Jimin still couldn’t realize someone just came in.

            “Oy.” Jungkook shouted. Jimin shook his head, trying to find where the voice came from then he found a young-man walking towards him with his bunny teeth and waving hand.

            “Well, who am I looking at now?” Jimin stopped mopping the floor, looking at Jungkook with what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here face.

            “Hi, I’m Jungkook and you know me.” Jungkook chuckled a bit, grabbing the mop and start mopping.

            “Are you having punishment or you miss me already?"

I miss you already.

            “Uhm- first option.”

            “Seriously? Why? What have you done? Coming late? Spilling extra-hot coffee on random woman’s ?”

            “I am not you, Jimin.”

            “Then what?”

            Jungkook thought about it a while. Finding a good reason.

            “I-“

            “I what?”

            “I punched our boss.”

            Oh, great Jungkook. That was not so cool reason.

            “The , Jungkook?!”

            “What?!”

            “You serious?” Jimin grabbed Jungkook’s hand, the mop fell down, Jimin looked at his hand, “When? How? Why don’t I know? Are you hurt? Wait- are you hella crazy?”

            “You are exaggerating and can’t you see that I am so fine, Park Jimin?”

            Jimin froze, looking at Jungkook’s eyes which is not good for Jungkook because Jimin holding his hand was more than just enough.

            “You need this job, dude.”

            “So do you.”

            “What has gotten into you? You need money to eat and pay the rent. Besides, you are Jin- I mean, our boss’ best worker.” Jimin shouted a bit and of course he startled Jungkook.

            “So you don’t need money to eat and pay the rent?” Jimin froze after hearing Jungkook’s question.

            “Honestly, I-“

            “Hey, guys.” Jin came out of nowhere, wearing his forever-lovely pink sweater and his white pants.

            “Hello, Mr. Kim.” Jungkook and Jimin bowed down.

            “Chill, guys. Call me Jin when there is no one except you and me.”

            Jimin rubbed his nape. It felt awkward, calling your own boss with his nickname eventhough you know he was your classmate at highschool.

            “Cool.” Jungkook continued mopping the floor after he responded Jin’s statement.

            “Eh- wait. Jungkook what are you doing here?”

. I forgot about him.

            “Doing punishment, I think?”

            “What- o-oh yeah, I forgot. Well, go ahead.”

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. He smelled something fishy.

 

 

hello again guys. and yes it is fanfic with chapters.

please give me some advice.

and yea, im thinking about 'inviting intruder' between jungkook and jimin. soooooo please wait.

AND YES ALL OF THE ITALIC SENTENCES IS JUNGKOOK'S.