Chapter 8

Then Came You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A steady tapping on the door dragged Jaejoong from the first deep sleep he experienced all night. He forced his eyes open and groaned at the light in the room. He’d ordered breakfast to be delivered at seven thirty. How could he have overslept?

That was an easy answer – because he hadn’t been able to fall asleep last night until long after midnight.

Another tap sounded on the door. “Just a minute.” He said fumbling with the covers. He stumbled across the room and shrugged into a robe.

“I’m coming.” Jaejoong reached the door and flung it open.

Breakfast had not arrived.

Jung Yunho stood in the doorway looking disgustingly rested and cheerful, a garment bag slung casually over his shoulder.

“Good morning, Angel.” Yunho said with a grin. “Something tells me you’re not awake yet.”

“Good guess.” Jaejoong replied, turning away.

“Would you prefer that I come back later?”

Jaejoong glanced over his shoulder and saw that Yunho had not entered the room. “No. Of course not. Please come in.” He forced a little hint of politeness, when all he wanted to do was to throw something at him and crawl back beneath the covers. “Our breakfast should be along any minute. I’ll be right back.” Jaejoong walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

Jaejoong lazily stepped under the driving shower. “Wake up.” He whispered, ‘There’s a man in your room waiting for you.’  He cringed at the thought.

When he finally fallen asleep in the wee small hours of the morning he’d dreamed about that fiery kiss Yunho had given him the night before. He simply turned him into Jell-O and left. Remembering some of those moments embarrassed him now that he was awake. Somehow he had to face Yunho and pretend that absolutely nothing had happened between them, at least not in his waking state.

“ I thought you fell asleep in the bathroom. I made you some coffee.” Yunho asked as soon as he step out of the bathroom.

“Thanks. You are a life saver.” Jaejoong smiled at Yunho.

“I remembered that you take it black.”

Silence.

‘He’s really a very nice man.’ Jaejoong smiled, inhaled that first cup and there was a knock at the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter