Chapter 14

Then Came You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong had a flash of Yunho's shocked expression that he recognized him. ‘God, please don't let him say anything in front of his wife.’

Jaejoong’s mind full of the images he had just seen. The woman could have been younger than his age and was quite tall. She had the most beautiful hair he had ever seen: long, straight that hung down to her mid-back. 

He had taken only few steps away from the door when it was wrenched open behind him.

 “Jaejoong wait up, okay?”

 Jaejoong just walked straight to his car and don't even bother to look back. He was about to open the car door when he felt a hand grabbed his arm. “Please, wait. Don't go yet. At least not until we have a chance to talk.”

Jaejoong turned and Yunho let go of his arm and both of them just stood facing each other. Jaejoong had a pair of dark glasses and Yunho hated that he couldn't see the expression in his eyes.

Jaejoong tried to look at Yunho and couldn’t do it. "What it is?" Jaejoong asked, his voice sounding huskier than usual.

 "Look, I really need to talk to you, okay? Will you give me that, at least?"

‘It’s been months and he’s already married.’

Jaejoong was already shaking his head, when Yunho said, "Dammit, Jaejoong, don’t do this! You looked me up because you wanted to tell me what had happened to you during these past few months. Well, maybe I want to share a few things with you as well."

Jaejoong  just stay quiet but kept a suitable impressed expression on his face.

 “Jaejoong, what are you doing here?” Yunho finally broke the silence between them.

“Oh, well, I guess I should have called first. I, uh….” He was dying here and he knew it.

 “Come back inside my office. It’s cold here.” Yunho said, reaching for Jaejoong's arm and giving a little tug.

 ‘Is he crazy? His wife is waiting inside his office and he’s asking me to go in with him?’

 “Yunho, it’s ok. We can just talk here. I just drop by to say hi to you. I should be going now.” Jaejoong responded, attempting at freeing himself from his grip.

 Yunho felt the resistance and reluctantly let go of his hand from Jaejoong's arm. He stared at Jaejoong. “Are you living in Busan now?”

 “Oh, actually no. We had some delays with the location. Some things never run smoothly as we hope. I just come early to find an apartment.”

 “So you are coming to stay here. Are you staying in the same hotel?”

 “Oh, no. I haven’t check in at any hotel yet. I might look around first.”

 “You mean you don’t have reservation?”

 “Will that be a problem?”

 “Who knows. I don’t frequent them, myself.”

 Jaejoong knew that he was thinking about that night he’d spent with him. Just as he was. Seeing Yunho brought everything back so clearly. How could he have spent so much time dreaming about this man all this months? Why had he’d thought that what they had shared would be as indelibly imprinted on his memory as it was on his own?

 “So what made you decided to stop by?”

 “I left a couple of messages the week after I left. Did you get them?”

 Yunho looked away. “Uh, yeah. I did. I was out of town that week. Guess I got so busy when I got back that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter