Chapter 10

Then Came You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure this is what you want?”

 He seemed so cool, and then Jaejoong noticed the tic of a muscle in Yunho's jaw. Somehow, that made it easier for him to say, “Yes.”

Yunho moved as though in slow motion, perhaps thinking Jaejoong would change his mind. The two steps towards him seemed to take forever. And then he was in front of him. Jaejoong didn’t move. Instead he stood before he opened the door and looked up at Yunho, wondering if he could see how nervous he was.

Yunho reached for Jaejoong before he even sensed he'd move. One of Yunho's hand clamped onto the base of Jaejoong's neck. The other pulled his hips tight against him. Yunho kicked the door until it closed.

Jaejoong was having trouble with his breathing, he discovered. “You make me forget to breath.”

Yunho leaned over and brushed Jaejoong’s lips very gently with his and whispered, “I’m having the same problem.” “You are so beautiful…… and so innocent…. and so breathtakingly intelligent.”

“Jae.”  Yunho waited until Jaejoong met his gaze before continuing. “You can call a halt to this anytime, ok? I mean that.”

“But won’t that be, uh, well, that wouldn’t be very fair to you, would it?”

“This isn’t about fair. This is about choice. And the choice is always with you.”

“I made my choice when I invited you into my room.”

“You have the right to change your mind at any time, that’s what I’m telling you. I don’t believe in casual . Never have.  And I want you to know that, whatever is happening between us, I don’t consider this casual, all right?”

“All right.” For some reason, Jaejoong was no longer being nervous around Yunho.

 

 ***************

 

Yunho roused when daylight lighten the window. He took a look at his watch. Still too early. He rolled over and saw his angel sound asleep beside him. Yunho smiled.  He sat up and pulled the blanket over them both. He stretched out beside him and content to watch him sleep. Slowly he’s falling asleep again.

 Sometime later, Yunho was dragged out of a deep sleep by the annoying sound of a telephone somewhere nearby. He managed to find the troublemaker, picked it up and put to his ear.

 “Hello?” he muttered.

 There was a paused, then a male chuckled. “I guess that’s answer our question.” Myungsoo said. “You two must have overslept.”

 Yunho forced his eyes open but still didn’t move his head. “What time is it?”

 “Almost eleven. We need to meet for the Sunday brunch and discuss the site we viewed yesterday.”

 Yunho stretched and rolled over. Jaejoong was still sounding asleep. “We will be down shortly.”

 Yunho rolled so that he was next to Jaejoong. ”Hey, Angel, your public is clamoring for your appearance.” He said, gently rubbing his hand along Jaejoong’s spine.

 “Mmmm.” Jaejoong replied.

 Yunho leaned over and kissed Jaejoong beneath his ear. Jaejoong stretched and settled back against him, smile on his face, his eyes still closed.

 “Am I getting your attention?” Yunho asked with innocent pleasure.

 “Mmmm....”

 “I had no idea you will be so articulate first thing in the morning. That phone call was your boss wondering why you’ve already missed the first part of the meeting.”

Jaejoong eyes flew open and he sat up straight in the bed. “Meeting? Oh, no! What time is it? I must have overslept. Look at the time!” He flung the covers back and bounded out of the bed then abruptly stopped when saw he was . With a yelp, he dashed across the room and slammed the bathroom door behind him.

Yunho laughed at his morning antics. He wasn’t certain if that man was awake, even now, but he was certainly moving.

Jaejoong stepped out of the bathroom wearing a robe, drying his hair with a towel. “Go get dress. I’ll be ready in a minute.” Yunho said stepping into the bathroom.

By the time he came out of the bathroom, Jaejoong already dressed. In short order, he also was dressed, opting for the khaki pants he’d worn yesterday and his Polo shirt.

Jaejoong eyed Yunho while they waited for the elevator to arrive “I need to get the same shirt like yours.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter