Chapter 4

Then Came You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Since you flew here, we’ll have to go in my truck.” Yunho said, sound rueful. “It’s pretty dirty. I’ll have to find something for you to sit on. ”

 “Ah. It’s fine with me.” Jaejoong followed Yunho to where he’d parked his truck.

Jaejoong realized that the battered truck with all kind of equipment in the back was the one Yunho had arrived in, he almost cringed. Yunho pull out a carpet sample and covered the seat on the passenger side. “There. That’s a little better. At least it will protect you from getting grease on your clothes.”

 “Grease?” Jaejoong repeated faintly, peering inside. Frowning.

 “Need my help to get inside?”

 Jaejoong just stood silence.

 Without a word, Yunho picked him up at the waist and sat him in the seat as though he weigh next to nothing. “There you are. We shouldn’t waste any time, should we?” Yunho said.

‘This man was strong, there was no denying that.And attractive. He obviously worked out in the sun. His skin was darkly tanned. His eyes…’

Yunho slammed the door beside him, jarring him, before he walked around the front of the truck and got into the driver’s seat. “Sorry about that. The door is hard to close, so it needs a hard push.”

 “Is this the only vehicle you own?”

 Yunho turned to him. “No. Why?”

 “Just curious. Since my husband also flew in for this gathering, you wouldn’t to be expected to have transportation.”

 “Everyone will think we’re sharing a room.”

 “Naturally.” Jaejoong’s voice sounded strained despite his best effort to sound relaxed about the arrangements.

 “I suppose I could leave the clothes I intend to wear with you and change there.”

The thought of him sharing room with a good looking guy, even for short while, made Jaejoong unaccountably nervous, which was a silly reaction. He was a stranger, however. He couldn’t forget that. He could be a for all he knew. He caught himself up sharply. If he was going to allow his overactive imagination to carry his away, he might as well call off everything right now.

Jaejoong has a moment of panic wondering how successful he would be turning this brawny, denim-and-working boots construction guy into a suave businessman. This was going to work, he repeated to himself like a prayerful mantra. He was determined to make it work.

“That’s my shop.” Yunho pointed out his shop on the way, a metal building with a door and large window facing a side street. The place looked like what it was – a construction building.

Jaejoong just nodded and gave a smile at him.

Once he found a parking place in front of the mammoth parking lot, Yunho courteously open the door for him and lead him to the mall. Jaejoong wasn’t used to be treated with such a courtesy.  He never had any one open a door for him before. Jaejoong thought it was rather sweet.

Yunho guided Jaejoong into a well-known department store. “We should find what we’re looking for here.” Yunho said, matter of factly. Jaejoong was smiling brightly. He had no problem in picking up what is suitable for Yunho.

 “Business suits?” Yunho asked, nooding towards the racks.

 “Oh. Yes, for tonight. Casual clothes for the barbeque, And for brunch, I would think….. a slack and a shirt, perhaps, maybe with a sport jacket.”

Yunho grinned. “Sounds good to me. I’ll see what I can turn up.”

Jaejoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter