Final

Then Came You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho looked at Min. “Hush.....that doesn’t concern you.”

"Of course it does." Min answered. Her eyes moved from Yunho to Jaejoong asking for explanation.

Jaejoong watched her as she looked at him. He didn't even know exactly what he was thinking as he thought of her, he just saw her, there, right in front of him. He spoke, “I had no idea that we will be talking about this in front of you, Min. Yunho never mentioned having a girlfriend or a wife… I know I should have asked……

 “Girlfriend?” Min asked.

“Wife?” Yunho asked.

“What? Who?” Yunho and Min asked at the same time.

“From what I saw just now, I naturally assumed that you…..”

Min let out a yelp of laughter. “Jung Yunho, I think you need to start over again with the introduction.”

“Kim Jaejoong,” Yunho said in measured tones, “I would like to introduce you to Jung Minzy, my sister, who stopped by to tell me that I’m becoming an uncle soon after her two years of marriage. She just told me when you walked into the office.”

Min glanced at her watch. “I need to go now.”  She walked over to Jaejoong and gave him a hug. “My brother is a good man and he likes you. I can see it from the way he looked at you. Give him a chance, okay?” She said, whispering with a smile. Jaejoong actually smiled secretly behind her back.

She turned and hugged her brother. “Don’t be late for dinner. And bring Jaejoong. There’s a double celebration for tonight. See ya.”

The room was unbelievably quiet once Min was gone. Jaejoong stared at Yunho and he stared back. 

Jaejoong stood still and tried to shake the thoughts out of his head. Enough with the silliness.  “Your sister?”

Yunho gave Jaejoong a disbelieve look. “You... you actually thought she was my wife? You thought I would make love to you if I’m already married and had a wife? That I would bring you over and tell you....tell you how I feel..... infront of a my wife? Are you nuts?” Yunho asked with his mouth dangling open and his eyes wide. He was annoyed. 

Jaejoong pouted. “I guess I am a nuts.”

Both of them just stared at each other.

Jaej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter