Chapter 5

Then Came You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Too restless to sit, Jaejoong stood and wondered over to the windows, impressed with the view. He was also eager to face the challenge of being in charge of opening a divisional office. He was so lost in thought he wasn’t aware that Yunho had returned until he spoke. The sound of his voice behind him startled him.

“I’m ready to return to the hotel whenever you are.”

Jaejoong turned and saw the man he’d hired cleaned up and in a suit and tie. There was scant resemblance to the man he’d first seen in the lobby of his hotel. Gone was the construction worker. In his place was the successful businessman in a charcoal-colored suit, black polished shoes, a white shirt with thin gray stripe and a muted tie.

His brown hair was brushed away from his face, revealing his forehead.

“Will I pass, do you think?” His bad boy smile made Jaejoong shivered when his piercing eyes met with him.

 ‘He is so handsome. Well, i don't think i need to work out much on him. He was fine specimen of masculinity - tall, broad shoulder, muscular. Oh my..’.

 “I would say so.” Jaejoong replied hiding his nervousness, joining him at the door. He needed to occupy his mind with something else. “If you don’t want me to call you Chulson, what do you suggest?”

 “Yunho? It is my name.”

 “No! I believe for the time we’ll be together that you simply must go by Chulson. That’s the only way I’ve ever referred you.”

 “Uh-huh. So don’t get in a snit if I forget to answer the name.”

 When they reached the parking lot Yunho walked past the work truck to the car parked next to it – a low slung, black sports car that looked as though it would be completely at home on any racetracks.

Yunho opened the passenger’s door and cooked his head.

 “Now what? You don’t like the car, either?”

Jaejoong hurried to his side, then got into the car. “It’s lovely. I gues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter