Chapter 12

Then Came You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time Jaejoong reached home from the airport, he felt so tired and went to bed early. He wanted to get up early to go to work tomorrow. He made a mental note on few things he needed to do first thing in the morning including to call Yunho.

 He couldn’t sleep well because he kept dreaming that Yunho was there with him and he attempted to explain to him what had happened. He found himself apologizing to Yunho for hurting his feelings. He woke up several times, felling Yunho was beside him. By the time the alarm went off, he was relieved to meet the day. Nothing could be worse than being in a dream loop of apologies that weren’t being accepted.

 He met Yoona,  his assistant at the door of his office. “What are you doing here so early?” He asked her.

 Yoona grinned. “Couldn’t wait to hear how the weekend went.”

 “I got the job.”

 "Congratulations!"

 "Thank you." Jaejoong smiled lazily.

 “Did your husband managed to get there?”

 “Oh, yes. As a matter of fact.”

 “Does he have any problem about the relocating?”

Jaejoong just shook his head and smiled. “We’ve got a lot of work ahead us. As for today, I need to settle few things first. Talk to you later.” Jaejoong made to his room and his computer. He sank on his chair. He felt tired. The weekend was very hectic. The weekend.Yunho flashed into his mind again. A very , very aroused Yunho. He cleared his throat.    A/N: Not what he needed to be thinking about at the moment. Or at any other time, for that matter.

The next time he looked up from his computer, Yoona was standing in the doorway, saying good night. Jaejoong looked at his watch. He'd missed his lunch and he hadn’t call Yunho! It’s already too late for today. 'I call him tomorrow'

.

He saved his work, turned off his computer and reached for his briefcase. He ran through a fast-food -drive-in for something quick to eat before drove to his apartment complex. His thoughts turned to Yunho's apartment. Maybe I'll ask him to check for any vacancies in his complex. He would enjoy living close by him. He reached home at almost ten o’clock. He made a quick shower and sit in front of the television with his dinner. While he absently ate his meal, his thoughts returned to Yunho. Funny how often Yunho had popped in his head today. Was it because having a man in his life was such an oddity?

Jaejoong fished in his wallet and found Yunho’s card. The clock showed ten thirty. Surely he wouldn’t be asleep. Jaejoong thought about calling him tomorrow, but thinking about his hectic schedule, tomorrow wouldn’t be any better. The mobile number is not stated on the card so he called his home number.  He listened to it ring until finally his voice mail clicked in.

 "This is Jung Yunho. Sorry I can’t take your call. If you’ll leave your name and number, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.”

Jaejoong waited for the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter