Pollen Falling

Smile For Me

"Hello, Changsha Pride. How are you feeling?" that haunting voice made my blood boil. "I'm sorry about the Joonmyun thing. No hard feelings, right?"

"Shut the hell up, Jongdae," I blurted out. "You know exactly what you did. You know I have feelings for Joonmyun. You know I was working my off to get him to notice me. You know how hard I was working hard for the competition. What do you do? You stole Joonmyun away. I was ing sick beyond belief and what did you do? You stole away my friend. My best friend. My... love. Why? Because you're a selfish piece of . In the years that I've known you, Jongdae, you have never stooped so low. You've pushed me around. You've embarrassed me. You've stolen big moments of my life from me, but no more. I've had it. I've had it with your mind games and bull. This is the end, Jongdae."

"Yix--"

"Don't you ever say my name ever again!" I growled and began walking away. 

"So that's it? You're going to walk out on Joonmyun? Walk away like a !" I turned around. "Oh, now you care."

"Now... I care... Now I care! What the is that supposed to mean?" I shoved him.

"You know exactly what I mean," he snapped back and pushed back.

" you, Jongdae." I pushed him even harder, his back hitting the wall and he came back with a punch. The blow sent me back a little, so I responded just the same. Blow after furious blow, I was hoping that it would make me feel better. It did... but only a little. My eyes turned to see the frozen figure of Joonmyun. His eyes dark and his body began to shake. "J-Joonmyun..."

He ran over and pushed us away from each other, "What do you two think you are doing?"

"He hit me first," Jongdae cried and began to cling to Joonmyun.

"B-B--"

"Yixing, how could you hit Jongdae?" Joonmyun defended his stupid lover.

"You... bastard. I hate you both," my eyes welled up with tears and I ran as far as my legs could carry me. I kept running. The pollen fell from the trees as I felt them sweep my face gently. I tripped over my own feet and laid on the cold, hard ground in tears.

"Yixing..." the heart warming voice made my tears slowly stop, "Are you okay?"

"M-Minseok-ah... I snapped... I yelled... I-I hit Jongdae..." my heart began to knot more and more with every painful word. I cut them off from my life and it was all over. I had no one--

"You have me. I'm here for you, no matter what happens," Minseok smiled as he helped me up into his lap. He was much smaller than me, but had more muscle than I and seemed more manly. I rested my head against his broad chest. His soft heartbeat lullying me towards sleep. "It's going to be okay, Yixing."