002

Blind for a month

002 

 
 
I played some other songs. I looked at the clock. The bell was going to ring so I put the violin away and headed to English class. I got to the door and went in to find my seat. I sat down and looked at my desk. Some people must have wrote on it. Things like 'go die' or 'your useless' was on it. I didn't look at and got my work out. I heard some of the girls giggle. Ether there were giggling at me or the popular boys walked in. I remember that two of them were in this class. I don't really pay attention to them. I know that they would never like me. The teacher came in and class started.
 
After class 
 
I grabbed my thing and started to go to my next class. But I was cut off by the popular girls in the school.
     "Where do you think your going we have some unfinished business and I'd like to do that now." At those words her and her group grabbed my hands and pulled me into the change room. They took one of the baseball bat that they hid in here. They hide it in here just for me. She started to hit me with it nonstop blows to my head and sides. 
      "You useless trash! You don't belong here, your just a worm. And we are the birds. You can't last long here. You should just stay home." She she. That hurt more that the constant hits to the head. I gather all the courage I had.
      "You know beating me up only makes you look weak. It shows that you can't handle your emotions and is take it out on other people. And the more you try you can't knock me down. I'll get right back up." I said smiling just to make her even madder than she was before. I heard the bell ring. 
      "Your lucky saved by the bell. This. Isn't. Over." Her and her group left me lying on the floor. I slowly got up and checked my self in the mirror. I was bleeding a little. I cleaned it off my face got my stuff and headed to class. 
 
The rest of the classes went by fast and now it's lunch. I ran to the music room. I eat in there because those girls don't know I'm in here and I'm the only one that ms park lets in. She knows about what is going on the school and at home so she helps me through this. She wasn't in her room so I thinks she went to buy lunch. She hides the spare key in the wall. I ate my lunch alone today. I figured since no one was here I could play some more. I went over and picked up a violin and started to play. I was half way through the song when I heard a piano start to play with me. I stopped playing and looked over to see one of the popular boys was playing with me. I froze. He stopped playing and looked at me. 
    "Your really good." He said
    "Thank you.." I said shyly. No one has heard me play besides ms park, my mom and dad. 
    "I'm beakhyun, but you can call me beak okay."
    "Sure I guess... Oh I'm ami." I said quietly. The bell rang. 
    "Are you going tomorrow and what class do you have next?"
    "I'm here everyday and science with mr Wilson." 
    "Okay cool we have the same class we can go together if you want." Wait was he asking me too go to class with him. 
    "Sure I don't mind." He started to walk out the door.
    "Are you coming or not." He said. I grabbed my stuff and walked to him. We walked down the hall.
    "So how long have you played violin?" He asked
    "For as long as I can remember."
    "Wow really don't you ever get tired of playing it."
    "A little but I play for a reason."
     "And what would that be?"
    "My mom. She showed me how to play. I miss her a lot. She died ten years ago and I promised her I would play for her no matter what." Wait did I just tell him that! Why did I say that to him. Must hand went over my mouth. I looked over at him. He looked sad. Why was he sad. I looked a head of me to see the popular girls coming towards me. Oh no not now. 
    "Hey beakie how are you?" She asked.
    "Go away Susan can't you see I'm hanging out with someone." She stomped her foot.
     "Why with her she is ugly and useless. she is nothing and you would rather be with her than me!?" He grabbed my face and looked at it long and hard. 
    "Well she is not ugly for one. She is actually really pretty. Two she is not useless, she is very talented and three she is not nothing, she is a very nice person. I can't say the same for you. I don't like people how put other people down for their own personal gain." I stared at him in shock. No one has ever stood up for me. I looked at Susan she looked shocked too and she looked at me with pure anger. She turn around and left. 
     "Thank you." I said.
     "Has she done that before?"
     "Yeah almost everyday." His eyes went big.
     "Really!? If it ever happens again you come get me okay?"
     "Ok-ay..." We got to the class room and got to our seats. I felt something poke me. I looked behind me to see beakhyun sitting there. 
   "we friends?" He asked. I was shocked and confused at the same time.
   "Sure I would like that." I said back. He smiled and I turned around. Class started.
 
 
Authors note: hey chapter 2 is here so I hope you like it. It's a bit longer than the other chapter I wrote.