009

Blind for a month

 

009

We walked into Starbucks we sat at a table near the back, next to the washroom. I sat next to beak and Suho sat cross from beak. I don't know why I could tell where he was sitting. Weird. Tao came in and sat next to Suho.
"So how was your shopping day going?"
"Good." I answered.
"Good because we have to get you accessories and a formal dress for parties, and I want to get your hair cut. It would look better short. Oh and we have to get you a swim suit. I noticed that you don't wear makeup much so no makeup." Said a over excited Tao. We were about to leave when someone dumped a very hot tea all over me.
"Oops my hand slipped." I knew that voice. It was Susan. I heard Tao get up and pull her away. Suho grabbed some napkins and beakhyun was drying me with the napkins. I grabbed his arm and took the napkins out of his hand. I started to dry my clothes myself. I heard Tao yelling at Susan. He said something along the lines of "if you every do some thing like that again in front of me I will punch you so hard your children will feel the pain." Man when Tao is mad he is mad. Once I was some what dry I went to the washroom to change into some of my new clothes. Beakhyun tried to come in to help me but I said no. So he picked out some clothes that look good together and gave them to me. He stood out side the door so when I was done I could get back to the table.

Once I was done getting changed, we went to get my haircut. I let Tao chose how to cut it. I have no idea what I look like now. After that we went to an accessory store. We walked to a formal dress store. They each picked out a dress. I have no idea what colour but Tao got me a full length strapless dress, Suho got me a one strap a little below the knee dress it was poofy, and beak got me a spaghetti strapped dress it went about mid thigh. Than swim suits, that was awkward. They all wanted me to wear the bikinis that they picked. I said no. I got a few more complaints about beak and I. Now it's 15.
It was getting late so beak took me to the bus stop. We got on the bus but almost all the seat were full.
"You sit down here and I will stand right in front of you okay?"
"No your going to sit down and I'll stand up. You have already done all lot for me you sit."
"But your hurt."
"Yeah and your tired."
"Okay fine I will sit but you have to stand right I front of me." He sat down and I grabbed on to the grips. Once we started to move I felt beak's hand slide into mine. I tilted my head.
"Some shady looking guys are looking at you and I don't like it." Is he being protective over me? Does he not want me to get hurt? Why is he so protective over me? Now that I think of it why did he dare me to be his girlfriend for the day? Was it to say I was taken so one would flirt with me? God damn it! Why are you so confusing! The bus hit a big bump and I was so surprised that I let go of the grip and fell forward. A pair of hands grabbed my sides and pulled me in.
"This is why I wanted you to sit down." Said beak. I could feel his breathing on my face. I'm guessing that he was about 1 or 2 inches away from my face. We hit another bump and u put my hands on his shoulders so I won't fall over. I froze. Oh my god why are we so close. I don't like it... or maybe I do... what is happening to me! His hands traveled down to my waist. He turned me around and pulled me so I was sitting on his lap.
"There now you can't fall." I blushed. I almost was close enough to kiss him! His arms s around my waist. One of his hands pulled a cord to tell the driver that our stop was Next.

Authors note: so I think this a cute-ish chapter.