016

Blind for a month

016 

 
      We are on the bus to go to school.
"I texted my friends so we can make a plan to get you to each class."
"If I could ask you to stop all this I would but I can't so lets do this." The bus ride was a few more minutes but that is okay. When the bus stopped at our stop we got off and I was pulled into the garden. I was greeted by twelve voices.
"Hi I'm Chanyeol I will take to your first class."
"Yo I'm luhan and I will take you from first to second."
"Sehun and I will take you from second to third."
"Hi nice to meet you, I'm d.o and I will take you from third to lunch. You are going to hang out with us." 
"Wait I go to the music room at lunch if that's okay with you guys." I said.
""No that's okay, we will all come with you, we heard you are a wonderful violinist." Said who I remember was Tao.
"Anyway I'm kris and I will take you to fourth."
"I will take you to fifth." Said beak. 
"Okay that's the plan and when you are done school we meet up here and than we will take her home, together." 
"Okay with me, it's been awhile since we have been to your house beak."
 
Classes were interesting when I walked into each with one of them. I could feel the glares the girls were giving me. I was hanging on to d.o as we walked to the music room. I felt them already waiting by the door. I let go of d.o and walk down the hall. I dodged each one of the with ease.
"It's like you can see." Someone said.
"I can't but I can feel all your auras so I use that to see where you are." I said as I put my hand on the door and knocked. When there was no answer, I put my hand on the wall and found the spare key. As soon as I open the door beak pulled me in and made me sit in a chair. 
"How do you know where the spare was?"
"I always come in Here so the teacher told me where the key was." 
"Okay so I want to hear you play." Said a voice that I think is Chen. 
"Fine I will play, I'm warning you, I don't usually play in front of people."
"It's okay, just play." Someone handed me a violin and I started to play. I heard them all go silent as I played. As soon as I finished I heard them all clap.
"Beakie was right."
"You were awesome." I felt myself turn red. The bell rang.
"Time for class." A large hand grabbed me a pulled me down the hall.
"Chanyeol slow down."