015

Blind for a month

015

 
We are home after my class and it was just me and beak. Of course we are silent. 
"You are a really good violinist."
"Ummm... Thanks."
"So what you want for supper?"
"Anything is good as long as it doesn't have seafood in it."
"Why?"
"Allergic."
"Oh okay I will make some kimchi."
"Okay I will sit here."
"How about you come with me."
"I can't help you."
"I know but you can still come, so you won't be alone."
"Fine." I stood up and waited for him to grab me. He pulled me into the kitchen. 
"Here hold this." He handed me a knife. I could feel him move around me. 
"Thank you for holding that." He took the knife. 
"Here you do this for me."
 
Later~
 
"We did a good job on this kimchi." He said.
"Where did you learn to cook?"
"I watched my mom cook before she started to work."
"What's your dad like."
"He was a strong man who could do anything, he was a manager of a recording company. He told me that I could do a record when I was old enough to sing."
"He sounds like a nice person."
"Yeah he was."
"Was?"
"Umm he kind of took all the money and left for America."
"How did he take the money?"
"He divorced my mom and ran I don't know why, he just did."
"Oh I'm sorry I asked."
"Why are you sorry?"
"I know what it's like to lose people. I watched my mom die in front of me, it hurts but you have to live on, the past is the past no need to regret any of it."
"You watch your mom die?!"
"Yeah we were walking home from my violin class and some men pulled me and mom it a ally. My mom protected me, she was in fighting lessons and we ran. We hid for awhile and she said a few things and told me to run. I ran down the ally and I made it out I turned around to see my mom on the ground and I heard a gun shot, my mom was covered in blood and she didn't move. The cops showed up about two minutes later and the guys were arrested. They found me and took me home."
"Wow I-i-i-I'm sorry for bring it up."
"No it's okay I was going to tell you at  some point anyway." I could hear him sniff.
"Are you crying?"
"N-n-no"
"Yes you are."
"No I-I-I-I'm not." I got up and walked over to him. I pulled him in and I hugged him.
"It's okay to cry but why are you crying it didn't happen to you."
"Yeah but it sad to think about you when that happened, I would have died to if me mom died I would have killed myself."
"My mom told me before she died to play violin for her forever. If I died I couldn't play violin for her so I kept going."
"Do you want to go to bed now we have school tomorrow and we need some rest."
"Okay."
 
 
Authors note: so this chapter is a sad one.