008

Blind for a month

008

 
Beak's mom pulled into the mall parking lot. When she parked beak unbuckle my seatbelt. I open my door and got out. Beak closed my door and took my hand and put it on his arm. 
        "Hey I want to play a game."
        "What game?"
        "We each give a dare and we have to do that the whole time we are at the mall."
        "Ummm..okay I dare you to put makeup on."
        "Okay and I dare you to pretend that I'm your boyfriend." I was shocked. Why did he want me to be his pretend girlfriend? Oh well I have to do it. Great way to start the day. Before we meet up with Suho, beak went to the washroom to put on his makeup. 
         "Hey guys, good to see you out side the hospital."
         "Yeah good to hear you... Ummm...."
         "* Suho.*" 
        "Suho." He laughed. 
        "Well I guess you need to learn by our voices. So let's get shopping! Tao will meet up with us later."
        "Cool, let's go!" My *seeing eye dog* pulled me down the mall. 
        "Let's go in there." Said beak. He turned. I held on to beak as he looked at all the clothes. He would sometimes hold some clothes on me too see if it would work. Suho would come some times to see if what he pick looked good. After awhile we went to pay. 
            "What a cute couple." Said the young (?) female cashier. 
            "Thank you." I said. This dare is weird.
            "So how long have you two been dating?"
            "About four months." Said beak. He just pulled a random number out of his . Nice job.
            "Good job. Keep dating." 
            "Thank you we will try." I said in a cute voice. We walked out of the store.
            "So how did I do?" I asked first.
            "Great, nice end."
            "Thank you since I can't see can I get some sun glasses? All this light is hurting my eyes."
            "Oh of course we can let's go." Beak started to walk, but I wasn't holding on to him. I panicked and ran in the direction of his footsteps. I rammed into him all we fell.
            "Beak is that you?"
            "Yea it's me."
            "Good, sorry I didn't have a hold of your arm."
           "It's okay but you could get off of me if you want. We are getting stared at." I got off and stood up. I was red. 
          "Oh your sooooooo cute when you blush." He said grabbing my cheeks. No that made me more red. 
          "I just want to eat you up." Now I'm bright red.
          "I like it when you blush it's cute." Oh god why now. Why him. 
         "What are you two doing, I leave to get smoothies and I come back to see beakhyun flirting with ami and ami is bright red." Said a confused Suho. I felt like collapsing. 
 
We walked around the mall for a few more hours. We got 11 compliments about beak and I being a cute couple. We went to the Starbucks in the mall to meet up with Tao. 
 
Authors note: so how is this? I tried to make it as interesting as possible.