018

Blind for a month

018

 
 
Awkward silence filled the room after I said that. I looked up at her. She was red. 
 
Cute~
 
No. I can't get feelings for her. Not now. Even if I like her, she would get hurt. I don't want that.
 
CRASH
 
Thunder rang through the house. Lightning flashed and ran pounded against the window. At lest we got inside in time. 
 
It took about ten minutes to finish the wrap. I helped her stand and steady her self. After a few steps she seemed fine. 
 
"So about what I said..,"
 
"No need beakhyun I know don't like me in that way your just being a good friend. That's all." With that she strode away into my room.
 
What does she mean 'in that way'? Does she like me? What do I do?
 
Ami perspective:
 
 
Why did I say that? Now it sounds like I like him. Do I like him? What happens if I do? 
 
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! 
 
Why is he yelling? I got up and got out of the room. I found his presence and walked up to him. He was curled up in a ball on the floor.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"Can't you see! The lights went out! The power is down."
 
"No I can't see. Here give me your hand." I reached out.
 
"Where is it?" 
 
"Just reach out." His hand touched mine and instantly clung to it.
 
"Stand up." He did as he was told. I pulled him and sat him on the couch.
 
Beakhyun's perspective:
 
Her words rung in my ears.
 
"No I can't see..."
 
I just realized this is how it must be like for her. All I see is black. Like I'm in a black hole. But yet there is a hand pulling me and guiding me through. How is she not scared everyday.
 
"I just let people pull me through and trust them."
 
"How did you know what I was thinking?!"
 
"You were think out loud."
 
"So you trust me?"
 
"I do everyday, you pull me around because right now I have no eyes. It's getting late we should get some sleep."
 
"Yeah." I heard the couch move.  " Wait tonight there will be no heating and it will get cold."
 
"Yes and?"
 
"Would we be able to s-share a bed?"
 
"W-why are you asking me this?"
 
"S-Share body heat."
 
"I g-guess so." 
 
"Here give me your hand." A hand wrapped around mine and pulled lightly. I let her pull me around. She stopped and let go. A moment of panic spread quickly and was gone when her hands grabbed me shoulders. She turned me around and lightly pushed me down in the bed. I was a little red on how gently she was with me. As I was leaned back her hand accidentally trail down my chest. Her finger ghosted down me and I could feel my self heating up. 
 
Not good. 
 
My back hit the bed and I grabbed her hand . I meant you pull her beside me but I messed up and pulled her on top of me. Instinct kicked in and I spun around till I was on top. I froze. I could feel her wiggle under me.
 
"I..." Was all I got out before I leaned in and kissed her.