011

Blind for a month

011

 
Everyone was in bed. Ami was asleep in my bed. I looked at the clock. It was 12. I started to think about my life. I know I told amu that my dad was coming back from America in two months but I lied. My mom and dad were divorced. My dad lives in America and I live with my mom here. It's going to be fun having ami on the house. Moms never home and I'm usually alone. Not any more. Of course her life is much worst. Her mom died ten years ago, her dad beats her, she has two jobs and she's bullied at school. I should stop thinking and go to sleep.
 
        I was in a field. It was sunny and the field was covers in flowers. I looked around. I saw ami running around having fun. I chased her and we played. I turn around. I heard the sound of a gun shot. I turned to find a man with a gun pointed at ami as she fell to the ground. There was blood coming out of her left shoulder. The field caught fire and sky turn red. My heart felt like some one torn it out. It all faded away. Now I was in a room with no doors, but there was a window. I was looking out the window. I saw ami and a guy I don't know. They were holding hands. I don't know why, but it made me made me mad. I started to bang on the window trying to get her attention. The guy leaned in and he kissed her. That made me so mad that I punched the window so hard it smashed. I woke up. 
 
I looked around. That was the second time I had that dream. Once on the night I meet ami and now, now. It was 5. I got up and went to my room. Ami was sleeping. I quietly walked in. I sat on the edge of the bed. I stared at her face. She was so pretty. She had big eyes that were a deep blue. Long thick eyelashes, short red brown hair and pink lips. She was cute. Do I like her? I like having her around, but I like having the guys around too. I like it when she holds my arm and lets me pull her along. It was fun being her pretend boyfriend. Even if it was just for fun. I like having her close, like on the bus. I had this weird feeling. Do I like her? I don't know yet...
 
 
Authors note: so you like this chapter I wanted to confuse you for a sec so this is from beakhyuns perspective. Hope you like!!