004

Blind for a month
004
 
Before I start the chapter I want to say that my internet connection was down because I'm moving. So I'm sorry for the delay.
 
 
So I found out that beakhyun lives right above me. My dad was gone. Thank god. I don't think I could put up with him right now. I started to clean the house. Dad trashed it when he was drunk. I was cleaning my dads room when I heard a knock on the window. It was beak. I opened the window and three guys came in. 
     "You should have told me you were coming. I was cleaning the house."
     "Oh sorry I was curious about your house." I heard the door open. They heard it too. 
     "Quickly get out if you know what is good for you!"
     "Why."
     "I'm not allowed to have people over. Get on the fire escape." I pushed them they stood on the escape. I closed the shades. I turned to see my dad standing there.
      "Who are you talking to?"
      "No one why."
      "I heard a guys voice."
      "I wasn't talking to anyone okay settle down. Your drunk." I could smell the alcohol. He ran at me. He put his hands on my neck and started to chocked me.
       "Tell the truth, who were you talking to." He was mad. I couldn't breathe. My head started to hurt. 
        "No... O..one..." He threw me on the ground and walked out. I coughed and took deep breathes. The shade opened. And I saw beak look at me. He looked shocked and worried. With out a word he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the window. He pulled me up to his window and in to his room. 
     "What the he'll was that!?"
     "Nothing it's none of your business."
      "We are friends now so you have to tell me."
      "Fine my da-"
      "AMI WHERE ARE YOU!! YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!??" 
      "Damn I'll tell you later." I jumped out the window and down the escape. 
 
The next morning~
 
I woke up to the sounds of my dad banging on the door. I was still sore from yesterdays beating. I got up and headed to school. 
 
I was surprised when nothing bad happened so far. Susan left me alone, no one came in the music room at lunch and the school day ended. I was about to go down stairs when my cheap flip phone went off. I was checking my email when I felt some thing hit my back. I was falling down the stairs. The stairs hit my side and my scar on my back. I couldn't stop. I felt one of the steps hit me on the side of my head and everything went black. 
 
Authors note: so here is the kick off of the story. Now to write chapter 5.