010

Blind for a month

010

We got off the bus. It was cold out, it was like in between fall and winter and I forgot to get a jacket. I think beak saw me shivering and put his jacket on me.
"You will get sick of you don't have a jacket on." I said trying to give back the jacket.
"No you wear it."
"Well, well, well, what do we have here two little girlys, walking around at night." Said a deep voice.
"I'm not a girl." Said beak.
"But you sure do look like one. I bet that in you will feel the exact same." Said another. Beak grabbed my hand. He was shaking. Was he scared? Well they do sound like big guys. I remember that beak had a knife in his back pocket. He mentioned it when we were at Starbucks waiting for Tao. I put my hand on his back slide down and checked his pockets. I found the knife. I took it out. I focused. When I was at the mall I gained the ability to feel people's aura. They have a dark aura and it gave off a weird vibe. I can use the aura to hit them. I opened the knife.
"Oh and look at this one she's pretty good lookin I want that one, you can have the girly guy."
"Good I wanted that one." I attached them I got one in the leg and I heard him scream in pain as he fell to the ground. The other one ran. I searched the one on the ground and found his phone I call the hospital and a pull out a piece of paper and wrote. 'This was done is self defence.' I grabbed beak and ran.
"How did you know where they were?"
"I listened to their voices and used that to hit them."
"So if I move some where and I talk you could find me?"
"Yes I could."
"Ok let's try." He took my hand off his arm a he walked away. When he got where he thought I wouldn't find him he started to sing. I like his singing voice. It reminds me of my favourite things. I walked in the detection of his voice. I collided with him.
"So you did find me."
"Yeah I did."
"Good you remember my voice okay."
"Okay, let's get home."

We walked in the door. I took off my shoes and waited for him to guide me.
"So I will take you to your room."
"Wait if this house is right above my house than there is only two rooms."
"Yeah but I will let you sleep in my room."
"No you sleep in your room I'll sleep on the floor."
"No you sleep in my bed I'll sleep on the couch."
"But it's your room."
"I will sleep on the couch, unless you want me to sleep with you." He said in a cocky voice. I blushed.
"You are so cute when you blush." He grabbed my hands and the bags of clothes and dragged me into his room. He put the bags somewhere.
"Okay pjs." He went though the bags and got the one pair of pjs. He pulled on my shirt.
"Hey, no! I can change myself!"
"Fine." He let go of me shirt. I took off my shirt and put on the shirt he gave me. The shirt is a lot bigger than I thought. I put on the pants.
"Did you forget I'm still in here." Oh my god I forgot that beak was still in here! What do I do?!


Authors note: so what a some what interesting chapter. Some one thought that beak was a girl. ;)