001

Blind for a month

001 

 
 
I woke up to the sound of my dad yelling on the phone. He must have lost his job again. I got up and stretch. I looked at the clock. I still had two hours till I had to leave for school. I walked out of my room/closet and headed to the washroom. I had a shower, had breakfast and packed my lunch. I still had about an hour or so. I guess I could be there early." I was about to walk out the door when my dad came around the corner with a bottle of vodka in his hand.
    "Where do you think you are going?" He asked I could tell he was drunk.
    "School."
    "Well if your going out you should not be walking around by your self at this time of day."
    "I can handle my self just fine thank you." I said back and walked out the door.
 
 
I got to school before most people get there so not many people were there. I walked to my favourite room. The music room. 
    "Good morning ms park could I use your violins please."
    "Of course you can."
   "Thank you." I walked in and picked up my favourite one. I put on my shoulder and played. It was a song my mom showed me when I was young. It was a sad song. If I remember it was called 'miracles in December' or something like that. All my memories of my mom came back to me. I miss her so much. It feels like yesterday I lost her. But no it was ten years ago. I was eight. The image of death pop into my head. I could never forget he last words. 
 
      Music is a gift that God gave you I want you to never stop playing I want you to play for me forever. That is my only wish.
 
 I want to grant that wish my mom told me. I will never stop playing for her. I play for my self as well it comforts me. When I play I feel like my mom is with me. Dancing alongside my song. I felt tears down my face as the song ended. 
   "You are a wonder full violinist. You come in here almost every day now. You should join the schools band."
   "No I couldn't. I don't have the time. I'm sorry."
 
 
Authors note: what a sad start I think. I have one other story you should read its s bit happier than this one and it is farther into the story line.