TAGAYTAY PART II

KELAN KAYA?
Kim wake up very early and went down to the kitchen to help Eugene.

Kim: Good morning ate, oy baby sinong may anak po?
Then a lady came in.

Eugene:Good morning iha, siyanga pala anak ko si Alex at itong cute na baby anak niya, apo ko. Alex si Kim asawa ni Gerald.

Alex: Good morning po, tama si nanay ang ganda mo at pasensiya na sumama kami kay nanay kasi gustong gusto ko talagang makilala ang napangasawa ni Gerald.

Kim:Okey lang at least nakilala kita at nakita ko pa ang cute na cute mong anak. Pwede pakarga? First baby mo?

Alex: sure(give the baby to Kim) hindi pangalawa, yong isa nandoon naglalaro ang kulit at ang likot pero close kay Gerald.

Kim: Talaga?

Alex: Spoiled iyon kay Gerald pagnandito.

Kim: Hello baby, ang ganda ganda mo ano, asus ngumiti siya.

That was the scence na nakita ni Gerald nang bumaba. He can not explained what he feels at that moment. She looks comfortable with the baby and with a smile on her face he knows that she will be a good mother and he cannot wait to see their baby in her arm.I'm really in love with my wife hw whispered to himself.

Eugene: Oh Gerald nandiyan ka na pala. Bakit parang tulala ka?

Gerald: Ha eh wala ito ate (his eyes still on Kim)

Kim: Good morning, come meet Hayley.

Gerald: (Kissed Kim) Hello pretty one. Hello Alex, ito na ba baby mo? Asan si JR?

Alex:Ya si Hayley at si JR nadoon sa likod naglalaro pero mamaya nandito na iyon kanina ka pa hinahanap.

Gerald: Missed ko na rin ang batang iyon.

Kim: Bakit ang tahimik mo?

Gerald: Wala ito, ate anong inihanda mong dadalhin natin?

Kim: Bakit hindi na lang kayo sumama.

Eugene: Hay naku huwag na, makakaistorbo lang kami. Si JR hindi pakakawalan si Gerald pagnakita niya iyan.

Gerald: Okey lang iyon, the more the merrier at saka at least makapagbonding uli kami ni JR.

JR: Tito Gerald(runs toward Gerald)

Gerald: Hey little man(Kinarga) How are you.

JR: Mabuti po. may little sister na ako.

Gerald: Are you a good brother to him?

Jr: Siyempre po, are we going to play now.

Gerald: Gusto mong sumama sa picnic at doon tayo maglaro?

JR: Talaga yehey, then look at Kim, Sino po siya?

Gerald: That's your Tita Kim, my wife.

Jr: Do you have a baby as well?

Kim: Smiling, wala pa JR, kaya hinihiram ko pa baby sister mo. Ano sama na po kayo.

They went to Picnic Grove and other places that day but Kim noticed that Gerald was not his self all afternoon, yes he played with Jr but he looks like something bothering him. After dinner he went straight to their room and stand in the terrace thinking.

Kim:(stand behind him) bakit tahimik ka?

Gerald: Wala ito.

Kim:Walk beside him) I know something bothering you, all afternoon tahimik ka at kahit nakikipaglaro ka kay JR malalim pa rin ang iniisip mo. Tell me may problema ba tayo?

Gerald: (Embraced her from behind, put his chin on her shoulder)Don't mind me I'm just being silly.

Kim:(turn around) No,I think there is something bothering you and I want to know. Did I done something wrong?

Gerald:It's not you babe( Kim still looking at him) Okey when I came down this morning I never expected to see you with the baby. You looked so comfortable, so beautiful.

Kim: Talagang gustong gusto mo nang magkababy ano?

Gerald: It's not like that, it's just..

Kim: What?

Gerald: Okey, I guess I can not deny it any longer. Seeing you with the baby this morning makes me realized how much I love you, I said to myself, This is the women that I want to share my life with, the woman that I want to be the mother of my children. Kim I'm in love with you, I've tried to deny it to myself sabi hindi pwede kasi nga galit ako saiyo but then now I know hindi ako saiyo galit. Galit ako sa situation natin. We were force to this marriage, hindi tayo binigyan ng pagkakataon to know more each other, na ligawan kita.

Kim: Still can not believed it Gerald loves her.

Gerald: Kim your very quiet. Here Iam pouring my feelings to you pero wala ka man lang reaction. Please say something.

Kim: I guess I'm still shock. I really don't know what to say.

Gerald: I know I shock you, kaya ayaw ko pa sanang sabihin but I can wait at least ngayon maipapakita ko na na mahal talaga kita.

Kim: (about to say that she love him as well) Gerald then heard the phone ringing. I guess you need to answer that.

Gerald: (bit frustrated) Hello then talked to Fred. after a while turn off the mobile then face Kim. Kim I don't want to leave you right now but we have to go home. I need to go to Palawan, there is a big fire there and I want to know the extend of the damage and to supervised ang mga taong nasaktan. I'm sorry babe.

Kim: I understand and you don't have to explain of course you have to go, we can talk after this problem.

Gerald: Kim(hold her shoulder)about what I said.,please think about it. I promised to wait for your answer and I will show you how much I love you until matutuhan mo akong mahalin.(kissed her forehead)

Kim:Just nod her head.

They went home and Gerald go straight to the airport. After 2 days.

Kim: (on the phone) Fred, tumawag na ba si Gerald?

Fred: Oo, kani-kanina lang. Bakit?

Kim: Kasi hindi man lang tumawag sa akin, nag aalala na ako sa kanya.

Fred: Sorry Kim, kaya lang talagang busy iyon ngayon. marami kasing nasaktan at malaki rin ang napinsala but I'm sure miss na miss ka na niyon.

Kim: Thanks Fred at least now I know that he is fine. Sige bye.(dialled mels number)

Mel: Hello Kim

Kim: Hi Mel

Mel: are you okey? You sounds that you are crying.

Kim: Si Gerald kasi

Mel: What's wrong?

Kim:Hindi man lang tumawag sa akin.

Mel: Hoy nag aalala ang misis

Kim: Pagkatapos niyang sabihing mahal niya ako then hindi man lang ako maalala.

Mel: Did I heard it right, Gerald told you that he loves you?

Kim: Oo, sa Tagaytay.

Mel: Then you should be happy, ang tagal tagal mong hinintay ito di ba. Di sinabi mo na ring mahal mo rin siya?

Kim: Hindi

Mel: What?

Kim: Eh kasi nga kailangan niyang pumunta sa Palawan at saka siguro mas mabuti na ito, tignan mo dalawang araw lang nakalimutan na niya ako.

Mel: Baka busy lang iyon or baka nag aalangan kasi naman bakit hindi mo pa sinabi ang totoo monh damdamin.

Kim: I missed him Mel.

Mel:Bakit hindi na lang ikaw ang tumawag?

Kim: Ano?

Mel: Kim for once magpakatotoo ka na sa sarili mo. Sinabi na ni Gerald kung ano ang nararamdaman niya, now it's up to you.

Kim: Ya i know bye Mel and thank you very much.

When she is about to diall his number, her phone rang.

Kim: Hello

Gerald: Hello, Kim are you alright. You sounds like you've been crying. May problema ba diyan?

Kim: Wala, ikaw kasi

Gerald: Ako, anong ginawa ko?

Kim:Ni hindi ka man lang tumawag. Alam mo bang nag aalala na ako dito.

Gerald:laughing

Kim: At tumatawa ka pa.

Gerald: You missed me?

Kim: YA, I missed you. Kailan ka ba uuwi?

Gerald: I don't know Hon, marami pa kasi akong aasikasuhin dito but I missed you so much. Kim you said you missed me does it means that you love me as well.

Kim: We need to talk when you got home so you have to hurry back.

Gerald: Your killing me as much as I want to go home now. Hon you have to wait, oh I need to go now hon. I love you.

Kim: Take care and love you too then turn off her phone.

Gerald: (smiling) She loves me

In the Morning:

Pokwang:Ano Kim, gusto mong mag stay muna ako dito para may kasama ka.

Kim: Hindi na te, okey lang po ako.

Pokwang: Sigurado ka?

Kim: Don't worry about me te, I will be alright.

Pokwang: Sige pero pagkailangan mo ako tawag ka lang okey? bye.

Kim: Bye te.

After about ten minutes, she heard the doorbell.

Kim: (opened the door) Ate may nakalimutan ka?(look suprised when she realized that it is not Pokwang.

Gerald: Are you just going to stand there?

Kim: Why are you here?

Gerald: You expect me to stay there pagkatapos mong sabihing mahal mo ako sa telepono. I Grab the first flight to be with you, coz' right now Mrs Anderson I want to hear what you told me in the telephone yesterday.

Kim:(Put her arms around Gerald's neck) I LOVE YOU and I missed you so much.(then kissed him)

Gerald:(kissed her back then pulled her against him wrapping her legs around his waist, cloose the door and carried her to the lounge. he sat on the sofa with Kim straddled his legs) They could not get enough of each other. Soon Gerald started pulling her clothes, caressing and kissing her everywhere.