BACK IN EACH OTHER ARMS

KELAN KAYA?
As expected they are late again with their breakfast with her parents.Fortunately they understand them and they are very happy to see them very happy. After breakfast Kim and Gerald decided to explore Cebu. Kim serves as Gerald tour guide. they spend all day touring Cebu. Habang kumakain sila tumunog ang mobile ni Gerald.

Kim: Your mobile is ringing, wala ka bang planong sagutin?

Gerald: (Look who is calling)Si Fred.

Kim: So, bakit di mo sagutin? Baka importante iyan.

Gerald: (with a big sigh answered his phone) Hello

Fred: Hello bro, sorry to disturbed you I know you told me not to call you pero importante ito bro and I can not solve it. I need your help.

Gerald: What? what's wrong?

Fred: Si Mr. Chan, ayaw pumirma ng kontrata unless makausap ka raw.

Gerald: I will call him.

Fred. It's not that bro, he wants to have a meeting with you personally.

Gerald: Okey kailan?

Fred: Tomorrow at ten.

Gerald: What

Fred: I've tried to ring you pero hindi mo sinasagot ang mobile mo.Bro sabi niya it's tomorrow or hindi na siya pipirma sa atin.

Gerald: I'll be there.

Kim: It's everything alright?

Gerald: No, they are having problem with our biggest client. He wants to have meeting with me tomorrow. Kim I'm afraid I have to go back today.

Kim: You want me to come with you.

Gerald: No need, (hold her hands)alam ko namang you want to have more time with your parents but promised I will be back as soon as masolve ko tong problema na ito.(kissed her hands)I need to book a ticket for tonight flight.

Kim: leave it to me, let's go back to resort to pack your thing and I will call someone for your ticket.

At the resort,they told to her parents about Gerald's problem. They are sad that he needs to go but they understand that he needs to go back.

Kim's Dad: Kim you don't have to stay here, you can go with your husband.

Gerald: No dad, we've already talked about it. She stay here and I will be back here as soon as I can.

Kim's Mom:Are you sure your okey Kim?

Kim: I'm okey Mom. Sorry but we have to pack his things pa. Mom can you call Ate zel for his ticket please.

Kim's Mom: Go and pack, ako na ang bahala sa ticket.

After packing his things, he is ready to go. Their driver is waiting for him to go to the airport.

Kim: Are you sure you don't want me to go to the airport with you?

Gerald: No mahihirapan lang ako,baka magbago isip ko at isama na kita.(hugged her) I'll miss you then kissed her.

Kim: I'll miss you too, call me once na makarating ka okey.

Gerald: I will.(kissed her again)Dad, please get her a room near you. I don't want her to stay in that cottage by herself. Promise me not to stay there okey.

Kim: Promised.

As she promised she moved to the room near her parents.

Kim's Mom: Tapos ka na Kim?

Kim: Hindi po ako masyadong gutom.

Kim's Dad: Hindi pa ba tumatawag si Gerald.

Kim: Hindi pa po Dad. Excused me po can I go to my room na, medyo pagod po ako.

Kim's Mom: Are you sure okey ka lang?

Kim: Don't worry Mom, I'm fine medyo nasanay kasi ako na palaging kasama si Gerald pero I'll be fine.

Kim's Dad: Sige pahinga ka na iha.

Kim:(kissed them) night Mom and Dad.

In her room she waited for Gerald phone call. At twelve in the evening her phone finally ring.

Kim: (answer her phone very quickly)hello! how are you? bakit ngayon ka lang tumawag?

Gerald: Hello gorgeous, isa isa lang ang tanong pwede. Sorry ngayon lang ako tumawag, I need to go straight to the office para icheck yong kontrata kaya heto nandito pa rin ako sa office.

Kim: Did you eat na ba, pahinga ka na?

Gerald: Don't worry about me, kumain na ako at uuwi na rin ako. Buti nga napakiusapan ko si Mr. Chan na iurong sa susunod na araw ang meeting namin in that way may time pa ako na i- check at pag aralan ng mabuti ang contract. Don't worry I'll go home na, God I'm so tired and I missed you so much. How I wished na sana nandito ka sa tabi ko.

Kim: I missed you too. Promised uwi ka na okey.

Gerald: I will. Tulog ka na okey.

During breakfast, napansin ng kanyang magulang na hindi siya nakatulog.

Kim's Mom: Hindi ka nakatulog ano?

Kim: Hinintay ko kasi ang tawag ni Gerald Mom. Midnight na nga siya nakatawag kasi dumeretso siya sa office kaya iyon umaga na ng umuwi sa bahay. Naaawa nga ako sa kanya mukhang pagod na pagod talaga.

Kim's Dad: Gusto mong sumunod sa asawa mo?

Kim: Dad

Kim's Dad: I know iha, we want as well na nandito ka pero alam natin kung saan ang puso at isip mo ngayon, so iha huwag ka nang humindi your Mom and I decided na it's better kong sumunod ka na sa asawa mo. Pwede naman kayong bumalik dito.

Kim: Mom, Dad thank you.

Kim's Mom: We understand you anak, kasi ganyan din ako pag wala sa tabi ko ang Daddy mo.

Kim's Dad: So are we going home para makapag empake ka na at the same time para makapagbook na tayo ng ticket mo.

Kim: Sige, thank you again.

They went home and packed her things and Gerald things na naiwan niya.It's almost six in the evening na nang makarating sa flat nila sa Manila si Kim. As expected wala pa si Gerald. She checked the kitchen at nagpapasalamat siya na may naluto na si Ate pokwang nila, hindi na siya kailangang magluto at talagang pagod na siya kaya deretso siya sa kanyang room at di namalayang nakatulog, hindi niya tuloy natawagan si Gerald to let him know na umuwi na siya.

Gerald went home without knowing na nakauwin na rin si Kim. He went straight to his room and took a shower then went out from his room ang go to Kim's room. He didn't turn the light on basta na lang humiga sa kama and to his suprised..

Gerald: What the hell( sabay tayo to turn the light on)

Kim:(screamed)

Gerald and Kim:(at the same time) Kim! Gerald! What are you doing here?

Kim:Mom and Dad said na mas mabuti raw na magkasama tayo dito. Ikaw anong ginagawa mo dito sa room ko?

Gerald: So pinilit ka nina Mommy at Daddy na umuwi?

Kim:Hindi po, gusto ko rin po.

Gerald:(went back to the bed and hugged Kim) Ganyan parang pinilit ka lang kasi, parang ayaw mong umuwi sa akin.

Kim: Of course I want to be with you. Teka lang hindi mo pa sinasagot tanong ko? anong ginagawa mo sa room ko?

Gerald:(Kissed her on forehead)Sabi ko saiyo na addict na ako sa iyo. last night I've tried to sleep on my bed pero hindi ako makatulog,sanay na akong katabi kita kaya pumunta ako dito para matulog at least dito nandito ang amoy mo ayon nakatulog ako kaya I decided na dito matulog ngayong gabi.

Kim: Ganoon?

Gerald: Oo kaya remind me to thank Mom and Dad for letting you to return.Wala ba akong kiss.

Kim:(kissed him)

Gerald: (Kissed her back) I missed you so much, hindi mo lang alam kung gaano then deepen the kissed.

Kim:( she knows that he missed her so much, she can tell it the way he is kissing her and she can not help but to kissed him back very passionately. She is now lying on top of Gerald.

Gerald: Gawd Kim, I want you so much, kissed her again, kissed her lips, her eyes then her neck. Gawd the spirit is willing but my body is very tired.

Kim:(just smiled) I undestand babe, go to sleep we have all the time in this world. Alam ko kung gaano ka kapagod ngayon. Ano bang oras meeting mo bukas?

Gerald: Ten in the morning but I need to be in the office at seven, No just give me an hour or two tutulog lang ako and promise I will wake up to give you a proper welcome back.

Kim: Sira matulog ka na.(give him a smack on the lips and embraced him)

Gerald: Night love( hugged her) now I know I can sleep kasi nandito ka na sa tabi ko. Love you.

Kim: (did he just told me that he loves me) Pero nang tignan niya si Gerald ay tulog na.( with a big sigh sana totoo ang narinig ko, ako na siguro ang pinakasayang babae sa buong mundo, give him a kissed then set the alarm for six.)

Kim wake up very early to prepare breakfast for Gerald.

Gerald: (Quite disappointed when he wake up na wala si Kim sa tabi niya.He took a shower and went to look where Kim is. He saw her in the kitchen cooking.He embraced her from behind)

Kim: (scream) Ano ba gusto mo ba akong patayin sa gulat?

Gerald: Bakit hindi mo ako ginising?

Kim: Kasi alam kong kailangan mong magpahinga and I want to suprised you with breakfast.

Gerald: I'd rather want you back to bed than breakfast.

Kim: Ikaw talaga yang utak mo iisa ang laman.

Gerald: Eh namissed nga kita ano( carried her and he sit on the chair with her on his lap) Last night all I want is to do this(kissed her)

Kim: As usual she cannot help but to responsed to his kissed.

Gerald: I think we better go back to our room.

Kim: (tried to stand)As much as I want to but you need to eat and prepare to go to your office. Remember you need to be there at seven.

Gerald: Oh , I forgot about the meeting. Kim promise I will make up to you.

Kim: It's okey as what I said we have all the time so don't worry about me.

Gerald: Promise after the meeting I'm all yours. Mrs. Anderson you want to go out with me this afternoon? After the meeting I can take time off all afternoon.

Kim: I love to go out with my husband.

Gerald: So should I pick you up?

Kim: No need I will go to your office and wait there.But now we have to eat okey so behave yourself.

Gerald: I can't, not with you around me and kissed her again.

Kim: i smell burning, oh my gawd the bacon is burning. Ikaw kasi, punta ka na ngang magbihis(getting all the bacon) buti na lang luto ko na ang mga iba.

Gerald: Ikaw kasi

Kim: anong ako?

Gerald: I told you iba ang effect mo sa akin.

Kim: Ikaw talaga, sige bihis na(pushed him to his room)

Gerald: Baka gusto mong sumama.

Kim: Tumigil ka, sige bihis na at hihintayin kita dito.

Gerald: Daya, sige hintayin mong matapos tong meeting ko at wala ka nang kawala sa akin.

Kim: It's that a threat?

Gerald: No that's a promised and I always keep my promise.