THIS IS THE NIGHT

KELAN KAYA?
Hand and hand they entered in Shangrila Hotel. At the lobby Gerald saw and old friend.

Gerald: Mikee!

Mikee: Gerald! What are you doing here? business ?

Gerald: Bakasyon, Ikaw?

Mikee: Vacation, alam mo pala ang salitang iyon.

Gerald: Ikaw talga, ano anong ginagawa mo dito.

Mikee: Business pare then noticed Kim.

Gerald: Sorry, mikee meet my wife Kim, Kim si Mikee old friend from college.

Mikee: Nice to meet you Kim(shake her hand) napaka suwerte naman ng kaibigan kong ito. Suwerte sa negosyo then he got a wife as beautiful as you. swerte mo talaga pare.

Kim: Nice meeting you too Mikee and no wonder magkaibigan nga kayo parehong bolero.

Gerald: Pare baka gusto mong bitawan ang kamay ng asawa ko.

Mikee: I don't know na may pagkapossesseive ka pala pare.

KIm: (saw her old friend whispered to Gerald) I'll just go and talk to my friend there okey. Mikee excuse and nice meeting you again.

Gerald: Okey,I'll just talk to Mikee for a while. Don't go there without me okey.

Kim: okey(went to see her Friends)Olyn! Brenda!

Olyn and Brenda:Kim! How are you? Buti dumating ka.

Kim: Teka, isa isa lang ang tanong.

Olyn: Ikaw ha may kasalanan ka sa amin, nag asawa ka hindi mo man lang kami inimbitahan and we thought we are your bestfriend.

Empress: Well, well,well, look whose here. It's my dear cousin.

Shy: Oh ya our dear cousin, ang napakabait nating pinsan(saying it with sarcasm)

Brenda: Common Kim, just leave them.(pulling Kim inside the hall.)

Kim: Sandali.

Empress:(followed Kim) Mommy tignan ninyo kung sino ang bisita natin.

Tita Thess: Oh hello Kim, nandito pala ang pamangkin kong mabait at napakahinhin pero nasa loob pala ang kulo.

Olyn: Tita stop it.

Tita THess: Stop, eh totoo naman di ba. Nagpakasal daw pero hindi naman natin nakita, siguro pinkot niya lang ang lalaki at iyon tinakot ng magaling kong pinsan at iyong lalaki natakot kasi mayaman nga naman sina Kim or baka buntis ka na iha.

Kim:(about to run when she felt an arm around her waist.)

Gerald: Where have you been, kala ko nawala ka na. I told you not to leave my side right.(smiled and kissed her)Oh dear you might be Tita thess, happy birthday Tita. I'm Gerald Anderson, Kim's husband.

Tita Thess: As in from Anderson Clan.

Gerald: Yes Tita,By the way I'm sorry pag hindi nanamin kayo naimbitahan sa kasal namin. It's really a quick one Tita. Ayaw ko na kasing patagalin pa baka mawala pa sa akin si Kim so I asked Tito kung pwede civil muna, but your invited to our church wedding. Lahat ng gusto ng asawa ko ibibigay ko po.

Empress: Kim hindi mo ba man lang kami ipapakilala sa husband mo.

Kim: Sorry, Gerald si Tita thess, pinsan ni Daddy. Si Empress at Shy anak ni Tita Thess.

Tita Thess, Empress and Shy: Nice to meet you Gerald.

Tita Thess: and wekcome to our family iho.

Gerald: Thank you po Tita.

Kim: Gerald this is Olyn and Brenda mga cousin ko rin.

Gerald: Nice meeting you.

Olyn and Brenda: Same here.

Tita Thess:Why don't you sit down and eat. Kim doon na kayo sa table namin.

Gerald:(do you want to sit there)

Kim: Eh Tita doon na lang po kami kina Olyn, thank you na lang po.

Gerald: Excused us( hold Kim's hand and sit with Olyn)

After eating..

Gerald: You want to dance?

Kim: I 'm not good with dancing.

Gerald: slow naman ang music, common I want to dance with my wife.

Kim: Sige na nga( stand up and went to dance floor)
put her hands on his shoulder.

Gerald: (hold her hands and put it in around his neck, pulling her closer) that's better.

Kim: hay naku kaya naman pala gustong mag sayaw.

Gerald: What's wrong if I want to dance with my wife.

Kim: Oo na, kidding aside thank you kanina ha.

Gerald: Now I know kung bakit ayaw mong pumunta dito. Your Tita is a , pero hindi ka man lang sumagot. Asan na ang matapang kong asawa.

Kim: Kasi wala naman akong maisasagot eh, toto namang napilitan ka lang na pakasalan ako.

Gerald: Are we going to that subject again. I thought we agreed to give this marriage a change. Paano tayo makapagsisimula kung palaging iyan ang iniisip mo.Why don't we just forget it then we start all over again. We are close before siguro kaya natin at huwag nating kakalimutan we feel attracted to each other.

Kim: About to say something.

Gerald: Don't you dare deny it at baka patunayan ko dito.

Kim: I'm not going to deny it, sino ba naman ang hindi maaatract saiyo, guapo, y at mayaman.

Gerald: You find me y as in hot.

Kim: naman lumaki nanaman ang ulo.

Gerald: No, the truth you find me y?

Kim: Oo(blushes)tried to hide her face on his shoulder.

Gerald: (pulled her closer)Oh my god, can we go home na.

Kim: hindi pwede or else may masasabi nanaman si Tita Thess.

Gerald: (sigh)pulled her closer

Kim: Hindi na ako makahinga.

Gerald: Just dance.

They stayed on that position, he caress her that makes her shiver. Sometimes he kissed her hair and shoulder. They danced then introduced him to all her relatives.

Gerald: at last uuwi na tayo, akala ko hindi na matatapos ang party.

Kim: I told you ibang mag paparty si tita thess. I'm too tired.

Gerald:(smiled)

Kim: Ano ngini-ngiti-ngiti mo diyan?

Gerald: Bakit bawal bang ngumiti?

Kim: Iba yang ngiti mo eh.

Gerald:Ano sabi mo kanina, you find me y and hot.

Kim:(ignored him, bakit ko pa kasi sinabi sabi iyon.)

Gerald: You don't want to ask me kung ano tigin ko saiyo?

Kim: Hindi kasi wala akong pakialam.

Gerald: (laugh) Okey I will not tell.

Kim: good

Gerald: I will show na lang later.

Kim: Ikaw ayusin mo ang pag dra drive mo baka mabanga tayo.

Gerald: Opo, dito na nga tayo.

Their family driver opened the gate. Gerald park the car infront of their house.

Gerald: Get out went around to opened Kim's side.

They went straight to their room.

Kim: (sits on the bed) Hay salamat nakarating din tayo, ang sakit sakit ng paa ko.(removed her shoes)

Gerald:(smile just look at her)

Kim: Oh anong nagyayari saiyo at natulala ka na?

Gerald:(walks towards her) Do you know how hard for me to control myself para hindi gawin ito.pulled her up, wrapped her in his arms, holding her body close to his.

Kim: (pulled back) "Gerald" she whispered, lifting a hand to his cheek.

Gerald: (hold her hand and stare into her face) say may name again.

Kim: Gerald, she smiled, trailing her fingers down his neck.

Gerald: caught her hand, his gazed went to .

Kim: couldn't help herself- couldn't refused the question in his eyes, the need in him,burning there for her. She leant forward and kissed him.

Gerald: he tasted her lips, deepen the kiss.

Kim: I thought your tire and wanted..

Gerald: YOU, he ran his hands down her back. Gawd I want you. You're beautiful, you're amazing. They tumbled in bed.

Kim: Gerald, she whispered

Gerald: Gawd Kim you're beautiful, I can get enough of you.

KIm: Gerald, she moaned.

After a long while...

Gerald: (dropped to her side, wrapping her in his arms, pressing his lips against her forehead, her cheek, her eyelids, his breathing short and ragged.)Your okey?

Kim: yeah(blushed and tried to turn her back to him)

Gerald:Oopps what's that for, don't turn your back to me lady. (turn her back) don't go shy on me. wrapped his arm around her and give her a tight embrace.

Kim:( Hide her face in his chest.)

Gerald: Regrets?

Kim: No

Gerald: Sure? (hold her chin to see her face)

Kim: Sure, you?

Gerald:(kissed her) it's that answer your question.(caress her face)my lovely wife

Kim: (yawning)

Gerald: Your tire, sleep my princess, i'll watch you till you fall sleep,(give her a smack on the lips)good night

Kim: Night and put her head on his chest.

Gerald: (touch her hair) I love you, hope matutunan mo rin akong mahalin promise I will not hurt you.