GOING TO THE PARTY

KELAN KAYA?
Kim wake up in Gerald arms in the morning.

Kim:(facing Gerald, smiled)touch his face, i love you.I just hope that I've made the right decision. Sana hindi ako masaktan in the end dahil kung mangyayari uli ito hindi ko alam kung makakaya ko pa.Sana matutuhan mo rin akong mahalin at sana makalimutan mo na si Nina. Give him a kiss.She carefully got up, took a shower thent went down.

Kim's Mom: Good morning!

Kim: good morning po Mommy, si Daddy po?

Kim's Mom: Tulog pa, si Gerald?

Kim: Tulog pa po. Mag uumaga na po nakatulog iyon, tumawag po kasi si Fred may emergency yata sa office so he used the study room kagabi hindi ko na nga namalayan na bumalik.

Kim's Mom: ganoon ba, okey lang ba talaga na mag stay kayo dito? Baka naman kailangan na niyang umuwi.

Kim: Mommy don't worry siya po ang nagpumilit na magstay dito. I told him naman na pwede siyang mauna pero gusto niyang magstay.

Kim's Mom: You know what I'm happy for you anak, alam mo bang natatakot ako noong nagpakasal kayo. Ayaw kong masaktan ka uli,pero sa nakikita ko I think mahal ka rin ng asawa mo.

Kim: Mommy we decided to make this marriage work. Alam kong mahirap pero I will do my best, alam nyo naman how much I love him Mommy.

Kim's Mom: I know kaya nga ako natakot noon. I want you to be happy.

Kim: I am happy Mommy pero natatakot pa rin.

Kim's Mom:(hugged her) Nararamdaman ko mahal ka rin ng asawa mo anak, maybe just show him na mahal mo siya na ikaw ang karapatdapat para sa kanya. Don't forget nandito lang si Mommy palagi okey.

Kim: Thanks Mommy.

Kim's Mom: Ano ready na kayo sa party ng Tita Thess mo?

Kim:(roll her eyes) Ayan pa ang isa, Mom you know I hate to go there. Alam ko namang iko- compare lang ako sa pinsan ko. Lalo na ngayon na nagpakasal ako ng civil lang di ba.

Kim's Mom: Just don't mind them, kasama mo naman ang asawa mo. Sa looks pa lang wala na silang masasabi samahan mo pa na successful at rich ang asawa mo, so chin up wala kang dapat ikahiya.(look at her watch) hay naku it's nine o'clock na pala, buti pa gigisingin ko na ang daddy mo para mag almusal na tayo. Ano gigisingin mo rin ba ang asawa mo?

Kim: Okey.(get up then went to their room.She opened the door and see that Gerald still sleeping, she sit beside him)
Gerald (touch his arm)wake up, gising na kakain na tayo.

Gerald:(slowly open his eyes and saw Kim, smiled then pulled her toward his chest) May kasalanan ka pa sa akin.

Kim:(suprised, tried to get up) What, ano kasalanan ko?

Gerald: I told you to wait for me last night pero tinulugan mo ako(still holding her, their face now very close)

Kim: Eh ang tagal mo, inaantok na ako.

Gerald: So hinintay mo nga ako(satisfied with her answer, smiling)

Kim: (getting red now)Hindi ah.

Gerald:(smiling)buko ka na kaya then kiss her.

Kim: as always she cannot help but to response to his kisses.She kissed him back.

Gerald: (When he feel that kim is kissing him back, he deepen the kiss. Kim now completely lying on top of him.)Oh Kim I cannot get enough of you.

Kim: We have to stop, Mommy and Daddy is waiting for us to have breakfast.

Gerald: i can't, It's your fault.

Kim:(trying to get out from his embrace) Ha it's my fault?

Gerald: You always look beautiful and when you look at me like that you look hot and all I want to do is this(tried to kiss her again but then heard a knock from the door)

Yaya: Kim, pinatatanong ng Mommy mo kung ready na si Gerald kasi kakain na daw kayo.

Kim: Sige po Yaya, magsha shower lang po si Gerald at bababa na po kami.(sinamantala ang pagkakataon, get up)
Ano ligo ka na hinihintay na tayo nina Mommy.

Gerald: save by the bell ka nanaman but next time sisiguraduhin kong wala ng iistorbo sa atin.(get up and about to go to the bathroom hold Kim on her waist)you want to take a shower with me and wash my back my lovely wife.

Kim: (tried to push him away) ano ba ligo ka na hinihintay na tayo sa baba baka ano pa isipin nila na ginagawa natin dito.

Gerald: Eh ano mag asawa naman tayo, sige na nga sa susunod wala ka nang kawala.(give her a quick kiss then went to the bathroom)give me five minutes bababa na ako.

She misses her parents that much so she spend all her afternoon talking to them to her relief Gerald seems to get along with her Dad again.Gerald and her Dad play chess while she and her Mom prepare merienda.

Kim's Mom: Check the time Kim, I think you better prepare for the party. Kilala kita matagal kung magbihis.

Kim: Ako, hindi ah.

Kim's Mom: Huwag ka nang magdeny, kilala kita mommy mo kaya ako. sige na mauna ka nang maligo patapos na rin ang laro nila. I will just tell Gerald mamaya.

Kim: Naku matatagalan pa po iyang dalawa.Pero sige mauuna na ako or better yet I will just use the guest room para hindi ako magmamadaling maligo. Just tell Gerald he can use our bathroom all by himself Mom okey.
( she gather all her toiletries, make up and dress bago pumunta sa guest room.)

While she is getting ready in the other room, Gerald is also getting ready in their room.

Gerald:(while putting his tie, he keeps telling himself that he is really looking forward to meet her relatives and friends)As much as I want to meet them I rather stay here and spend my time with my wife. Well there always next time right, right now were already late hope she is ready to go.
(he knock the next door)Kim are you ready, were late already.

Kim: She look herself once more, nervous. Ano ba ito masyado yatang revealing sana hindi nalang ako nakinig sa sa manager ng shop na kesyo bagay daw sa akin ngayon natatakot ako sa sasabihin ni Gerald, Bahala na nandito na ito at saka siguradong mas y pa ang damit ng pinsan ko.Coming (then opened the door)

She opened the door. Her black gown fell to her ankles, hugging incredible curve of her body, making his hands itch to trace the line of the fabric.
Her hair was up, coiled on her head, with the lightest wisps escaping and caressing her cheeks as he yearned to do with his thump.Her lips were red, her eyes, he likes her eyes very expressive and looking at him in a way that made his breath snag in his throat.
He hoped that it was him and not the tie that made her look at him like that. Hell, he was drowning in that look. He wanted to stay right where he was, bask in the warmth of it...

Gerald: So?(he murmured, his mind spinning at the implication in the way she was looking at him.

Kim:So you look increadible.

Gerald: So do you. Ready for the party?

Kim: Yes and no. yes I'm ready to go and no not ready to face Tita thess and my cousin but anyway we have to go.(She closed the door behind her and stepped forward.

Gerald: he ran a hand around her waist as she stepped away from the door. His palm slid across bare flesh, hurtling fire on his veins.What the....?

Kim: (moved away from his light touch, walking infront of him and exposing her back)
Her entire back was bare. The dress just wasn't there.The dress was held up at her neck and didn't start again till low, where the fabric swept around her buttocks nd joined, falling full lenght to the floor.

Gerald:(swallowed hard, if she tend to seduced her tonight, she had a goog start with her dress, hell he can barely breath)

Kim:ano natulala ka na? malalate na tayo.

Gerald: Then it's your fault.

Kim: What?

Gerald:(hold her waist and pull her closer)If your trying to seduce me, your doing fine.Ayaw ko na yatang pumunta sa party.

Kim: Oh no, Gerald we already said yes to Mommy and were late already.

Gerald: At paano ako magdradrive with you next to me baka mabangga lang tayo co'z right now all I want to do is to kiss you,if I kiss you now masisira ba lipstick mo.

Kim:(smiled)don't you dare

Gerald: your a teased(give her a smack on the lips)You better stay on my side all night. Ayaw kong may aaligid ligid sa iyo.

Kim:Hindi ko alam na possessive ang asawa ko.

Gerald: I am and the way you look tonight, malamang lahat ng lalake sa party sa iyo nakatingin.

Kim: wait till you meet my cousin, wala akong panama doon. Beauty and brain.

Gerald: For me wala nang tatalo sa iyo and your smart as well. Common let's go para makauwi tayo ng maaga dahil gusto ko mang makilala ang mga relatives mo mas gusto ko paring masolo ang asawa ko.

Kim: alam mo yang isip mo iisa ang laman.

Gerald: Bakit ano ba ang iniisip ko.

Kim: Ewan ko saiyo.

Gerald: (guide her to the stair then whispered)if I know iyon din ang iniisip mo.

Kim: Ang kapal mo(blushing)

Gerald:(laughing)I love it when you blush.

Kim's Mom: Kim you look gorgeous and Gerald you look incredible.

Kim and Gerald: Thanks Mom.

Gerald: Mommy we better go late na po kami(kissed her)

Kim: goodbye Mom (kissed her)

Note:
Bibitinin ko kayo ulit kasi my work ako bukas ng maaga. I need to sleep but promise I'll try my best to update tomorrow again. Sorry sa mga wrong spelling inaantok na ako.