KILIG MOMENT

KELAN KAYA?
Nagising si Gerald sa pakiramdam na someone watching him. He opened his eyes and saw Kim.

Gerald: (smiled when he saw Kim) Morning gorgeous(kissed her)ganda naman ng umaga ko.

Kim: asus bakit?

Gerald: ang unang nakita ko ang maganda mong mukha.

Kim: Bolero ka talaga, mabuti naman at gising ka na akala ko hindi ka na gigising.

Gerald: Why? anong oras na ba? ang aga-aga pa kaya.

Kim: Oo,pero gusto kong mag swimming habang hindi pa mainit at wala pang tao.

Gerald: why so early? I have better idea than swimming.

Kim: Ikaw talaga, iba nanaman ang iniisip mo.

Gerald: What? alam mo ba ang gusto kong gawin?

Kim: Mister kilala kaya kita.

Gerald:Malay mo baka gusto kong mag jogging or ano.

Kim:Yeah, ya di sige mag jogging ka basta ako maliligo

Gerald: (pulled her closer)hindi nagbibiro lang ako. Tara swimming na tayo.

Kim: Sige magbibihis na ako(about to stand when Gerald grab her waist)

Gerald:Before we go,I want to do this first(then kissed her on the lips)

Kim: (kissed him back then felt that he deepen the kiss and his hand started to wander, she stop) wait, akala ko ba swimming tayo?

Gerald:(his lips now in her neck)we will after this.

Kim: Ikaw talaga< alam mo yang utak mo iisa talaga ang laman. (stand up and grab his hands) common let's go habang wala pang tao at hindi pa mainit.

Gerald: Okey, okey pero may utang ka sa akin ha Mrs.

Kim: (smiling) Opo mister, sige magpapalit lang ako.

After a while Kim came out from the bathroom wearing her red bikini.

Gerald: Your not wearing that.

Kim: What? what's wrong with this.

Gerald: It's to revealing.

Kim: It's not, I bet mas daring pa ang mga suot ng mga ex mo.Hello nasa beach po tayo everybody wears bikini and swimsuit.

Gerald: I don't care what others wears,wala akong pakialam sa kanila but you are my wife, ayaw kong pagpiyestahan ka ng ibang lalaki diyan.

kim:Wala pa ngang tao kasi maaga pa. What do you want? I will wear my pajama to swim?

Gerald: Why not, di ba sinabi mo wala pang tao.

Kim: Ewan ko saiyo(put her sarong) ano okey na.

Gerald: Hindi pa rin, kasi aalisin mo naman iyan pag maliligo ka di ba.

Kim:(with a sigh) Bahala ka sa buhay mo basta ako maliligo na ako(grab his hands) common let's go.

Gerald: Sige basta sandali lang tayo.

Kim: Opo sige na nga.

They walk hand and hand to the beach. Gerald sit on a chaise.

Kim:(walking toward the water,turn to see him sitting on a chaise watching her)Your not coming?

Gerald: I was enjoying the view.

Kim: Gerald stop ogling me and come swim.

Gerald: I'd rather ogle, he said, standing and her gaze raked over him before she turned to go to water.

KIm: (as soon as she was in waist deep water, she sank down to cool and turn to watch him stride casually into the water.)Come on in

Gerald(he strolled leisurely out to her, cannot help but smile and then he wondered if he is really falling in love with his new wife or he is already in love with her eversince before hindi lang niya inaamin sa sarili niya)He grab her in her waist.

Kim: I recognize that look in your eyes.

Gerald: You bring it on with your y walk and your long legs.Stepping closer.

Kim: I know there is something wrong with you. duck yourself under the water and cool you down. (she swim away from him and he followed, catching her and pulling her into his arms to kiss her.

Kim: Don't you ever get enough?

Gerald: I don't know. This is all new to me as well.

Kim: Common let's just swim, remember we have to meet Mom and Dad for breakfast.

They swim for a while.

Gerald: I'll just get a towel to the cottage okey.

Kim: Okey, i'll wait her.

While waiting for Gerald a guy approach her.

Guy: hello

Kim: Hi

Guy: I'm sorry to disturbed you but I saw you yesterday in the restaurant.

Kim: Your following me?

Guy: No actually I'm a professional photographer and I got this assignment from one of a magazine I just wonder if you want to be a model. You are very beautiful, you've got the quality of a model.

Kim: I'm flattered but no thank you. I don't think my husband will let me do that and besides I don't like it as well.

Guy: Well if you change your mind here is my card. Okey sorry again, enjoy your swimming.

Gerald:(saw Kim talking to the man but he cannot see the man's face) who is the hell is that then run towards Kim.(but the man went away bago niya narating ang kinatatayuhan ni Kim)Who is that?

KIm: Just asking something, bago kasi siya dito kaya nagtatanong lang kung saan pa magandang pumunta.(knowing Gerald ayaw niyang sabihin ang inaalok ng lalaki)

Gerald:(look at her na parang hindi naniniwala sa kanya)

Kim: Ano selos ka nanaman.

Gerald: Ako? hindi ha

KIm: Talaga lang ha, pero alam mo guwapo siya, maganda ang mata, and ...

Gerald: Ah ganoon( hauled her against his body,finding with his own and kissed her.(he felt her body melt against him. He swept her up in his arms and carried her towards their cottage.

Kim: Saan tayo pupunta?

Gerald: sa cottage then kissed her again(when they are in their cottage, he carried her towards their bed)

Kim: what are you doing? Iam covered in a sand.

Gerald:(grinned at her stuned expression and changed direction to head for a bathroom) I am going to bathe you,pamper you and make love to you, not necessarily in that order.

In the end they are late again for their breakfast.

Note:
Sorry again sa spelling at grammar, I don't have time to double check. Ginagawa ko story while i'm typing at the same time para lang may mapost ako.