MORNING TALK

KELAN KAYA?
The morning sun shone brilliantly through the windows,illuminating the bedroom and Gerald's face.Kim couldn't resist touching his face, kissing the light stubble and his mouth.

Gerald: Morning(he murmured) You can wake me like that anytime you like.

Kim:(pushed her hair out of her face and smiled) Good morning.

Gerald:(smiled at her and her cheek with light feather soft caresses)You're so beautiful.

Kim: Bolero ka talaga, bangon na po kayo kasi malalate ka na.(sabay tayo)

Gerald: I'm not going to the office today, it's my day off.

Kim: Did I heared it right, hindi ka papasok?

Gerald: Yap, I think I want to spend more time with my wife, so don't worry about breakfast just come back here.

Kim: and

Gerald: I just need a cuddle from my wife.

Kim: I know you, cuddle will not be enough with you, kaya bumangon ka na diyan. I will just prepare breakfast.

Gerald: (stand up,grab Kim and carried her to the bed.)

Kim: Hey put me down.

Gerald: Here,(put her to bed)that's better then lie down next to her with his arm still around here.

Kim: So what now.

Gerald: Just stay here, like this. I just want to hold you.(Don't look me like that) Masama bang mag usap lang tayo.

Kim: (Faced him and touch his face) Okey lang ba talaga na hindi ka papasok ngayon?

Gerald: Actually kahapon ko pa naisip ito and Fred said na na okey lang sa kanya.

Kim: so what's your plan for today?

Gerald: I want to spend long weekend with my lovely wife, so what about we go to Tagaytay, Hindi ko pa nasabi saiyo na I have a rest house there.

Kim: Tagaytay?

Gerald: Yap, di ba sabi mo noon na after five years na nagkalayo tayo parang hindi na natin kilala ang isa't isa, so I think it's about time to get to know it's other again.To renew the friendship that we have before. What do you think?

Kim: I love to.

Gerald:(his hand move to Kim's flat stomach) Do you think may junior na tayo?

Kim: (laugh) Sabi ko na ba pupunta nanaman tayo dito.

Gerald: What? I'm just curious and excited.(then looked at her)

Kim: Ano bakit natahimik ka?

Gerald: I love to see your smile, it brightens the whole room.

Kim: Tigilan mo ako Mr. Anderson.

Gerald: You know what you really don't believed pag sinasabi ko na maganda ka.

Kim: Eh hindi naman talaga eh.

Gerald: Kim< You are beautiful, alam mo bang lahat ng barkada natin may crush saiyo.

Kim: Sobra ka na.

Gerald: Totoo, Si Fred, si Matteo at lalong lalo na si Enchong. Alam mo noon may balak talaga silang ligawan ka pero ang alam nila tayo na noon kaya di nila itinuloy then lumayo ka nga. (touch her cheek)your blushing again, I love it when you blushed. It makes me want to kiss you.

Kim: Di ba sabi mo pupunta tayo sa Tagaytay, siguro kailangan..

Gerald: We can go later, Kim don't be shy on me okey.

Kim: I'm not, hindi lang talaga ako sanay, it's just the way you looked at me.

Gerald: what about it, that makes you uneasy?

Kim: It makes me.

Gerald: It makes you what? You can not say it then I will just show you co'z that what I feel everytime I looked at you then kissed her)

A kissed that say all the things that they can not say to each other.It is much much later when they managed to get out from bed to prepare for their trip to Tagaytay.

NOTE:
Short chapter but hope you still like it.