Chapter 8

Only One, Only You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson

Youngji took the lead as they walked to her parent’s restaurant. Both of them talked with each other, it’s as if they never had enough of talking with each other.

They passed by some of Youngji’s neighbors and some asked whether Jackson is her boyfriend and she replied with a nod. Seeing how well-mannered she is towards the elderly neighbors somehow touched his heart. He asked himself again and again, how could he never realized that this girl is truly a precious girl.

Both of them finally arrived at the restaurant and he was definitely nervous to meet her parents for the first time. He was afraid of what would they see him as, whether they’ll like him or not? He was about to turn back for a moment when Youngji suddenly pulled him inside the restaurant and he saw three pair of eyes are pointed at him.

“Aigoo, you’re awake!” a middle aged lady came towards him and pulled him to the nearest table and asked him to sit.

“Have you eaten?” she asked and he replied with a nod.

He turned to look at Youngji and she only gave him a smile while mouthed at him saying that the lady is her mom.

He quickly stood up and bowed at Youngji’s mother which made her mother chuckled. She told him to sit down and she quickly left to the kitchen, to prepare him some drink as he already had his lunch earlier on.

He saw Youngji walking towards a young guy, about the same age as them, and he saw both of them whispering with each other and chuckled. He looked at them confusingly. He later saw a middle aged man walking towards him with a warm smile, he knew that he is Youngji’s father, so he quickly stood up and bowed again.

“I assume you’re together with Youngji now, right?”

“Y-Yes,” he replied, stuttered.

“I hope you take care of her. She’s really precious to us. I only have two daughters and I really love both of them so much. I hope you don’t take her for granted,” he said with a small smile on his face.

“I will,” Jackson replied again.

“You’re really handsome, no wonder Youngji was head over heels for you,” he said as he stood up and patted Jackson’s shoulder before he walked back to the counter.

 

Youngji

“We’re together now,” she said to Hongbin.

Hongbin smiled widely at her and took a glance at Jackson.

“I can tell!” he replied.

“Thanks to you,” she said back.

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to him,” she said as she pulled him towards Jackson when she saw her father already moved back to the counter.

“Jackson! This is Hongbin, my best friend,” she introduced him to Jackson.

“I heard a lot about you,” Hongbin said as he shook hand with Jackson.

“Really? Must have been the bad one,” Jackson replied as he glanced over at Youngji who was sticking out her tongue at him.

“You name it,” Hongbin replied as he took the se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter