Chapter 10

Only One, Only You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson

“You’re going to take over this business!” Mr Wang shouted.

“I don’t want to,” Jackson replied, slightly raising his voice too.

“You’re my eldest son, of course I would depend on you,” his father replied, his face has turned bright red from all the anger that builds up inside him.

“I am not interested in this business at all. I just won’t do it! You know I wanted to do something I like,” he replied.

“Like what? Working in a cafe?”

“It’s just to gain experience. I wanted to open up my own cafe, why can't you understand this at all?” Jackson shouted.

“You’re my son. As long as you’re my son, you’re going to do this business and not allowed to work at the cafe!” Mr Wang replied before he stood up and prepared to leave.

“Then, I won’t be your son anymore,” Jackson replied as he took his step out from the house.

 

He didn’t know where he should head to. He was surprised with his own action. He didn’t even meet his mom when he decided to leave, and knowing his father, he knew he won’t be able to step inside the house anymore.

He lost his way but he quickly thought of Mark. He went to Mark’s place, and stayed for a few nights before he decided to leave to the other city, somewhere where it is less hectic for him, and somewhere away from his parents.

He only kept in touch with Mark, who would update him about his mom as he wouldn’t dare to get near the house anymore. He knows his father so well, and he knows he won’t be welcomed if he ever wanted to visit them.

 

“It’s okay, I won’t ask this question anymore. Let’s pretend you hear nothing,” Youngji said.

“I want to meet them, but I can’t,” he said slowly.

“Even your mom?”

“I’m dying to see her. I miss her so much,” he said as he wiped away his tears.

“Can’t we just meet her, alone? Without your dad?” she asked, concerned.

“It won’t be easy. My dad is a businessman, he knows a lot of people at the city. He will definitely know if I ever going to see my mother,” he replied.

“I sometimes wonder why would you struggle like this, while you can get whatever you want if you become the successor of the company,”

“I won’t get what I want. I won’t enjoy if I work at the company. Most of all, I won’t be able to meet you,”

Youngji blushed at his statement and cupped his face. She planted a soft kiss on his lips, and pulled away with a smile on her face. She stood up and held her right hand out towards him.

“We’re even now. I’ve told you what bothered me,” she said as she pulled him when he took her hand. Both of them walked hand in hand, back into the cafe, gaining stares from Hongbin and Kangjoon who were completely puzzled with the situation that just happened between the couple.

 

Youngji

It was another morning when both of Youngji and Jackson was walking hand in hand, towards the cafe. They saw a figu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter