Chapter 11

Only One, Only You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson

He stepped inside the mansion with Mark. It was such a different feeling to be there after so many years. He didn’t know what is he going to do when he meets his parents. Will he run into their hugs, or is he even welcomed by his father?

He knew that his father is in the office at that moment so he quickly move to his parent’s bedroom. He knocked on the door and he heard a faint voice, from the inside of the room. He opened the door, and as soon as he saw his mother’s sick face, he couldn’t help himself but to tear up. He ran to his mother, and hugged her, showing how much he missed her, showing how much he actually regret to take the decision to leave without saying a word to her.

“Jackson-ah,” his mother kept on calling his name as she hugged him tightly, letting go of all the feelings she’s been keeping all these while.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry I left without a word,” he said in between his sobs.

“It’s okay, you’re back now. Please don’t leave me again. Why both of you ever thought of leaving me?” she asked slowly as she patted Jackson’s back.

Jackson’s brother have been staying in the States for a few years, to pursue his study, or rather to mend his broken heart. Jackson wanted to do the same but his father never let him. He only asked him to study in Korea, so he can handle the business at the same time. Mrs Wang knew how much Jackson hated to do business but he never argue with his father until that one day, when his father wanted him to take over the company.

“I’m sorry. I always wanted to come home, but I couldn’t. I know I won’t be able to leave if I stepped inside this house again,” he said.

“Why do you even have the intention to leave me again?” his mother asked as she pulled apart from the hug and stared deep into his eyes.

“Something happened, right?” she asked again when Jackson kept quiet. She knew it, she could tell just by looking into his eyes. There must be someone, whom Jackson would never imagine to leave back there.

He only nodded his head, as he knew how his mother always get to know the truth, just by looking into his eyes.

“Finally, you have someone you really love,” she said with a smile as she caressed his cheeks.

“I... I don’t think I’ll be able to see her again, like this,” he said looking frustrated.

“You can try. Try to find her. Try to do anything, except for letting her go,”

 

He walked into his bedroom. The room that he left few years ago. Everything is still the same, the smell, the bed, the wardrobe, everything is still the same. He sat on the edge of the bed and stared blankly at the mirror in front of him.

He didn’t want all these. He wanted his life in the city, he wanted to see Youngji. He pulled out his wallet from the pocket and opened it, his eyes fixed on the picture of Youngji that he have kept since they started dating.

“I miss you,”

It wasn’t even a day since he left and he’s already missing her. How is he going to continue this?

People would think it’s easy, he can simply come back to the cafe and find Youngji, but he knows his father well. If ever he did that, if he ever found out about Youngji, his father will try his hardest to make her stay away from him.

He’ll really do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter