Chapter 6

Only One, Only You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson

 “Guess who came yesterday?” Kangjoon asked him as soon as he arrived at the cafe.

“Who?” Jackson asked back, definitely not bothered at all.

“Youngji,” Kangjoon replied with a smirk. He knew Jackson will start to act differently when he mentioned about Youngji.

Jackson who was tying his apron suddenly stopped and looked straight at Kangjoon who’s back was facing him. He walked towards Kangjoon, surprised with the news he just heard.

“She’s back?” he asked, his face lit up.

“She just dropped by, with another guy. Both of them seems to be close,” Kangjoon replied.

He knew Hongbin is just a good friend of Youngji but he wanted to do this, to make Jackson realize his true feelings. He hated to see how Jackson is trying to keep his feelings towards Youngji. He don’t want Jackson to be like him.

Kangjoon realized the sudden change in Jackson’s expression when he heard about the other guy. He knows deep inside Jackson is jealous.

“You’re jealous, right?” he asked.

“No,” Jackson said as he walked back to his locker but his the reaction on his face cannot be hidden.

His expression said it all.

“Why don’t you visit her place?” Kangjoon suggested.

“I don’t even know where,” he replied.

Kangjoon walked to him and passed a note with an address and phone number written on it. Jackson looked back at Kangjoon, looking puzzled as ever and Kangjoon just patted his shoulder with a smile.

“Thanks, hyung!” he said as he got back to his senses.

 

He’s been staring at the address and the phone number for a few hours now that it’s somehow stuck inside his mind. He knew it without even looking at it. He knows it by heart.

He’s been contemplating as to whether he should call her, or whether he should just show up at the restaurant. But if he did that, what’s going to happen? Wouldn’t it be awkward between them? What would he tell her?

He sighed again for the umpteenth time that night. He took a last glance at the note before he closed his eyes, with the note held tightly in his hand.

 

 Youngji

It’s been almost a week since she went to the city and paid a visit at the cafe. Nothing much changed since then. Everything went on just the way it used to be. It was good that Jackson didn’t turn up in front of her that day, as she thought back about it because she knows she will not be able to leave again if he ever appeared.

Youngji walked slowly to the restaurant as she was quite early that morning. From afar, she saw a figure lying on the floor, his back facing her. She wondered who that was as she knew for sure it wasn’t Hongbin.

As she drew nearer to the body, she somehow figured out who that is. She took one more step forward and she was surprised that it was really him.

He was lying on the floor, his face looking pale as ever as he seems to be lying there throughout the night, and he seems

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter