Chapter 3

Only One, Only You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji

Youngji was surprised when she saw Suzy in front of the cafe. It’s very unusual for her to come early in the morning, and more surprisingly is that she’s alone.

“I came to talk to you,” Suzy said as Youngji approached her. Her expression wasn't good, it's all that Youngji could see. 

“Did you fight with Jackson?” Youngji asked with concern.

“Not yet, but maybe soon,” Suzy replied annoyingly.

“What’s wrong?” Youngji asked back.

“I want you to end it. Stop being nice to him. He’s been talking about you since our first date and he never failed to mention your name every day,”

Youngji was taken aback. She could sense the tense between the two of them but she tried to keep calm.

“What do you mean by ending it? We’re just friends,”

“Then, end your friendship. I’m sick of hearing your name. I’m sick of having to listen about all those good things you’ve done. I’m sick of hearing how you were there with him when something happened. It’s not like you’re his only friend but why would he keeps on mentioning about you?” Suzy replied back, she was clearly on the verge of crying.

Youngji was dumbfounded. She didn’t know how to react to this. She stepped forward towards Suzy but she took a step away.

“I don’t know how can I help, but if you think that by keeping a distance will help your relationship, I’ll do it,” Youngji heard her own words clearly but her heart is obviously saying the opposite. 

“Thank you, Youngji,” Suzy said before she quickly left Youngji alone in front of the cafe, blaming herself for agreeing on such thing.

 

“Good morning!”

She heard him greeting the other colleagues with his cheerful voice and not long after that, he walked into the locker room.

“Hello!” he said warmly as he smiled at her.

She just nodded her head and walked out from the locker room without a word.

She promised Suzy, so she’s keeping the promise. Suzy will leave him if she didn’t keep her promise, and Jackson will be the victim. She can tell that Jackson really loves Suzy. Even though it hurts her that much, but she’d rather see him happy.

 

Jackson

She’s been acting differently since morning. Usually she would reply to his greetings but instead she just left without a word. When he tried to talk to her, she will find an excuse to leave. Above all that, she’s not even focused with her work. She’s been making the wrong orders and even some other colleagues have been asking her whether she’s okay or not.

“Are you okay?” Jackson asked her during their break.

“Yes,” she replied coldly.

She left him alone soon after that, which makes him really wonder about that’s going on with her.

He pulled out his phone and called Suzy, telling her that he can’t walk her home tonight as he has some other things to do. He didn’t mention about Youngji as he already know how Suzy despise the name. 

Right after work, Jackson asked Youngji to wait for him to pack his stuffs but when he walked out from the cafe, she already left without waiting for him.

He ran towards her, trying to talk to her but she ignored him.

“Yah, you bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter