Chapter 1

Only One, Only You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUNGJI 

“I asked her out,” he said as soon as she reached her locker.

“Sorry?” She asked him back, confused.

“Remember the girl I told you before? I asked her out,” he repeated.

“Wow, that was fast!” she exclaimed.

“You know me,” he said as he patted her head and walked back into the cafe, leaving her alone in the locker room.

She slammed her locker’s door. She’s frustrated. She’s angry. She’s disappointed. It all gathered inside her now.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself before she walked into the cafe, with a fake smile pasted on her beautiful face.

“Let’s just forget about this for a while, Youngji,”

 

He’s been bothering her the whole day. Whenever there’s no customer, he would walk towards her and started asking her about the date. Asking her what should he do, what should he wear, where should he bring her. It’s just everything, every single detailed things that one need to know before a date.

She get back behind the counter and she saw him walking towards her again.

“Seriously, stop asking me those questions. She’s not your first date ever,” she blurted out.

“But I’m nervous. You’re my very best friend, Youngji. You should help me,” he replied with a cheeky smile on his face.

“It’s not like you’re going to marry her. In the end, you’re going to break up with her because you somehow feel that she’s not your type. You will somehow find another girl whom you think is the right one, but it’s like a circle, it goes around and each time, you annoy me with all those questions,” she fired it all to him.

“But one day, I will eventually stop because I found the right one,” he replied slowly.

She ignored him as she walked to the counter when she saw a customer came in.

 

As soon as her shift ended, she walked to the locker room, get changed and packed her stuffs. She’s trying her best to avoid him, although she knows how much he tried to talk to her.

She sneaks out of the cafe using the back door and walked back to her apartment. It’s not even far from the cafe; it’s only ten minutes walks.

Despite all the people walking along the street, she couldn’t help herself from thinking about him. In fact, he’s been on her mind for most of the time.

She let out another long sigh.

He only treats her as a friend. A best friend. However, no matter how hard she tried to see him as a best friend, she couldn’t help it when the feelings developed without a try. She tried to ignore the feelings, but it gets stronger each day.

Each time he tells her about his new girl, she couldn’t help herself from feeling as if her heart is shattered into pieces. The moment he told her that it didn’t work out with the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter