Ditching The Maknaes

Friendship of Ryeonggu and KyuKyu

Ryeowook gets up early in the morning to prepare food for his maknae. He felt a little angry at his hyungs for leaving him alone. They had made a plan to visit kyuhyun together, but why did they text him late at night telling him they couldn't go? Ryeowook shakes his head, confused why his hyungs were so strange. He was just packing the rice when his phone vibrates. He picks his phone from the table and smiles a little when he sees the sender of the message. 

Kyuhyun:
"Where are you?"
Ryeowook looks at the time, 8:40am, and frowns. Why would Kyuhyun be asking about him this early in the morning? A little worried, he replies back. 
Me:
"At the dorm, why?"
He didn't have to wait long, for his phone vibrated immediately. 
Kyuhyun:
"Bring me food hyung~ I'm hungry ><"
Ryeowook shakes his head as he walks to his room, replying to the incoming messages. 
Me:
"Hyung? Get one of your pretty nurses to bring you food!"
He sets his phone down on the dresser and dresses up quickly. He picks a simple red shirt with a black leather jacket. He wears his black jeans and checks his phone again. 
Kyuhyun:
"The food here isn't good, even if the nurses are pretty ;) "
Ryeowook shakes his head and was about to reply back when another message pops up. 
Kyuhyun:
"Why aren't you replying?"
He sighs and types quickly. 
Me:
"I was changing -___- you couldn't wait for 3 minutes?"
Kyuhyun:
"No! Get here already~ I miss you<3 "
Ryeowook blushes and replies with a shy smile on his face. 
Me:
"Shut up>< I'm ready~ Manager hyung will be here at 9 to pick me up!" 
Ryeowook walks back to the kitchen and grabs the packed food. He then walks to the living room and sits on the couch, setting the food on table. 
Kyuhyun:
"Aish! It's only 8:55 :( He'll be there in five minutes and then it will take 30 minutes for you to get here.. I might die in the wait.."
Ryeowook shakes his head and decides to call the impatient maknae. The phone hardly rings before kyuhyun picks it up. 
"WOOKIE~~!!!"
 Ryeowook had to move the phone away from his ear at the loud greeting. "We were texting just now.. Why do you sound so excited?". 
Kyuhyun laughs softly on the other end, "I'm excited because you're coming to see me!". 
Ryeowook frowns a bit, "You know the hyungs aren't coming?" 
"umm.. Yeah they texted me". 
Ryeowook mumbles something incoherent and looks out the window. "Manager hyung is here!" 
"FINALLY!! Pali Wookie! Tell hyung to drive fast but carefully!" 
Ryeowook hangs up and walks out. As soon as he had sat down, his phone rings. He looks at the screen and frowns before picking the call.
"what now?" 
"wear your seatbelt". 
Ryeowook was going to argue but he remembers the reason why the maknae was reminding him. "okay, I will. don't worry". 
"Alright! See you soon!" 
Ryeowook ends the call and smiles, putting on his seatbelt. The manager looks at the eternal maknae, "kyuhyun?" Ryeowook blushes a little and nods, "He can't wait for his food". Ryeowook misses the smile on manager's face who had whispered "more like he can't wait for you..". Ryeowook was too absorbed in his own thoughts that he looks around in surprise when the car stops. "we're here already?". The manager laughs and ruffles his hair, "yes dear.. Where were you lost?". Ryeowook flushes and looks down in embarassment. "A-are you coming in?". The one in question shakes his head, "I already saw him yesterday.. Go on now". Ryeowook nods his head and mumbles a 'thank you' before opening the door and walking out. His heart beats a little faster as he nears the door. He knocks softly before opening the door. Kyuhyun was sitting on the bed reading a book. He looks up as the door opens and smiles widely putting his book away. "YOU'RE HERE!!". Ryeowook smiles back and walks in, closing the door behind him. He walks to the maknae and sets the food down on the table before he hugs him. Kyuhyun hugs him tightly and smiles widely. Ryeowook sits down on the chair and starts unpackng the food. He hands it to kyuhyun and eagerly waits for him to eat. The latter pouts a little, "Aren't you going to feed me?". Ryeowook rolls his eyes and leans back on the chair, "You aren't a baby! Hurry and eat..". kyuhyun frowns at him and starts eating.. "mm.. This is delicious Wookie! You made it?". The latter nods, blushing a little, "you like it?". Kyuhyun nods as he feeds himself, savoring every bite, "I love it! Cook for me from now on!". Ryeowook raises his brow at him and crosses his arms on his chest, "I'm not your cook!". The maknae pouts and fakes a hurt expression, "you're mean". The eternal maknae sticks his tongue out and waits for the other to finish. When kyuhyun was done eating, he closes the lunchbox and puts it on the table. He then waves to Ryeowook to come near and pats the space to him on the bed.
BtTN8NtCAAA0W2H.jpg:large Ryeowook gets on the bed without any complaint and smiles when he was wrapped in a hug. "Thank you for the food". He smiles and pats the maknae's arms, "it's no problem". Kyuhyun lets go and sits back, looking sideways at the other, "I'm glad you're here for the whole day.. We get to spend a lot of time together!". Ryeowook smiles and leans back as well, "No.. Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung will come at around 12 to pick me up". Kyuhyun smirks, "no they're not-" he stops suddenly as he realizes he was about to give away the plan. Ryeowook was frowning as he looks at him, "what do you mean they're not?". Kyuhyun laughs awkwardly and shakes his head.. "No.. No I mean I won't let you go~" he hugs the maknae, using his aegyo to distract him. Ryeowook still felt confused but laughed at the other's attempt at aegyo.."You're very clingy today". Kyuhyun mumbles something and rests his head on the eternal maknae's shoulder, "Well this is the second time I see you after my long stay at the hospital.. I deserve a little affection". Ryeowook smiles and rests his head on top of the other's, wrapping his arms around him. "When are they going to discharge you?". Kyuhyun grabs Ryeowook's hand and plays with his fingers, "Umm I think in two days..". Ryeowook looks down at their hands and smiles, "that's great! I'll prepare a lot of food for you!". The maknae smiles warmly and pulls out of the other's arms without letting go of his hand and looks at him, "But I want you to come pick me up..". The latter blushes as he keeps staring at their intertwined fingers, "I-I... Uh..okay I'll come" he looks up and smiles at the other. Kyuhyun gives a gentle squeeze to the other's hand and kisses his cheek. The eternal maknae whines a little, "what was that for!". He didn't expect kyuhyun to answer and he didn't. They sat in the bed teasing and playing with each other. Ryeowook looks at the clock and it was past twelve in the noon. He frowns and pulls out his phone. "why aren't they here yet?". 
 
Kyuhyun's P.O.V
I looked at his phone and he was about to call Donghae hyung when I stopped him. "Why are you calling him?". He looks at me as if I've asked the dumbest question ever. "He is supposed to pick me up.. I told you". Aish this kid! How do I tell him they're not going to pick him up tonight because I told them not to come. I want to spend a night with Ryeowook here. He didn't come visit me once, how dare he! Now I'll make him stay with me!  I look at him and frown before I take his phone from him. "Ya! Give me my phone back!". As if! "No.. You're staying here. Hyungs have practice and they can't come. I told you, so stop disturbing them". Honestly, why doesn't he want to stay? What good will he do back at the dorm? Ryeowook was now pouting and I swear he looks so damn adorable! I want to pinch his cute cheeks! 
 
Ryeowook's P.O.V 
Why aren't the hyungs coming?! What is going on? I knew something is up the moment they texted me and told me they couldn't come. And this morning Donghae hyung had a really creepy smile on his face when he left for a jog. I have a weird feeling they ditched me on purpose so I will spend the day alone with kyuhyun. Aish this is embarrassing! I bet my face is red as a tomato!  I cross my arms over my chest and pretend to be mad at him. The reason why I do that is because I don't know how to act around him when my heart is beating like crazy. I pout and keep pretending to be mad when he refuses to give me my phone. I know his eyes are on me, he is just staring and I feel so strange. I want to know what he's thinking!! I guess he believes that I'm mad at him because he starts poking my sides and I'm very ticklish! "Hey.. Stop". I'm trying hard not to laugh but I can't help when he continues to do that. kyuhyun then drapes an arm over my shoulders and pulls me closer. His chin is right above my head and my face is pressed against his chest. "Don't be mad.. I won't bore you, okay? We'll have fun!". He thinks I'll get bored spending the day with him.. He is silly.  I tilt my head to the side to look him in the eyes, "I know. Are you allowed to go out?". He looks back at me and leans closer. His face is inches away from mine!! When he speaks, I can feel his breath on my face. And oh god, he has this smirk on his face that's really cute. "Of course I'm allowed to go out! I'm 20. I've went out with people before". I'm blushing again! His ert mind and humor is really good. I smack his shoulder, "Thats not what I meant!". He laughs, the cutest laugh I've ever heard, and pokes my cheek. "Yes, I can go for a walk if I want to. They permit it". I smile and get out of bed, holding out a hand for him, "let's go out for a walk then! You'll feel better". He smiles, again a really cute smile, and takes my hand. He also mumbles "I already feel better with you here" but he thinks I didn't hear that. I know he is fine now and can walk on his own but I still want to be careful.  I help him out of bed and wrap my right arm around his waist, while he wraps his left arm around my shoulder. I grab his left hand over my shoulder and walk with him outside.