The Beginning

Friendship of Ryeonggu and KyuKyu

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

It was around 6 in the evening when I woke up. Ryeowook was still asleep next to me, his hands resting against my chest. I have my arm around his waist and I have no intention of removing it. I lay there, sideways, looking at Ryeowook who is sleeping peacefully. Seriously, he looks like an angel, not that he isn't. He is really kind and a sweetheart. I bet he'll be surprised to wake up like this. Oh he'll hate it so much that I was staring at him while he was sleeping! I chuckle and I guess it was a little loud because now Wookie is awake. He opens an eye and looks at me, frowning a little. 
 
Ryeowook's P.O.V
That was really awkward! I woke up a while ago and I felt his eyes on me. I pretended to be asleep so he would either move or stop staring at me. But no, everything has to go against me. I finally open my eyes when I hear him laugh. What's so funny about me sleeping? "Why are you laughing?". He pauses for a while and pokes my nose, "It's nothing.. You're awake finally..". Nobody laughs just because they want to! I smack his chest very gently because  I don't want to hurt him! He laughs again, seriously!! I pout and lean closer to him, "What's so funny?". He tightens his arm around me and I can't help but smile. It's so warm and comfortable. 
He smiles charmingly, "You look cute when you're sleeping". 
"Oh? Only when I'm sleeping?"
He laughs softly and doesn't say anything. Meanie! I pout, it always works! He leans forward and rests his forehead on mine. "You're always cute". 
He is too close, so I can clearly tell his cheeks are pink! He's blushing!! My cheeks feel really hot right now and I know I'm blushing too. "You also look cute while sleeping".
 He raises his brow at me and smirks, "You were watching me?". 
"So were you! We're both creeps". 
He laughs at that and I join him. If anybody were to see us like this, they would think we're lovers. We look really intimate right now. I should move before anybody drops in. I shift a little but he stops me. His arm around my waist tightens more and he pulls me closer again. "Don't move.." he whispers softly while staring deeply into my eyes. I keep my eyes focused on his and watch him closely. "I like it here.. Like this.. With you" he whispers again with slight pauses in between. I think my heart will burst now, it's pounding crazily and I bet he can feel it too because I'm pressed against his body. I don't think I can talk right now. Just watching him this close makes me crazy and I lose all my strength. I nod slightly and wrap an arm around his waist too. He smiles and it's so different this time. It's really warm and I don't know how, but he seems really happy right now. He closes his eyes and leans closer, rubbing his nose against mine. This makes me giggle a little and I close my eyes as well. "Ryeowook-ah.." he whispers my name and I feel his breath on my face. I open my eyes and look at him. He had his eyes open too and was watching me closely. His cheeks are so red and I feel his heart beating crazily against mine. He tilts his head down a little and presses his lips against mine. I swear I lost control of everything at that moment. I forgot how to breathe, his lips were so soft against mine. 
 
Kyuhyun's P.O.V
I couldn't take it anymore.. Wookie looked so precious and adorable! I had to take my chance and make a move before anybody else did. I was confident that if I did anything, he wouldn't reject. I have tested him before, yes that's right! I don't call myself genius for nothing. I have kissed his cheek and nose before, he didn't move away. That makes me believe that he likes it. Also, he blushes every time I do something to him. That's a clear sign right? He's been inviting me to take a bigger step and I did. I leaned down and captured those delicious red lips. They looked so soft and when I kissed them, it felt like I was kissing a chocolate. He tastes so good! But what disappointed me the most was, he didn't reply. He just froze in place with his eyes wide open. Honestly, it was a bit awkward waiting for him to do something. But then, it happened! After a moment or so when I was about to move back, he pressed his hand against my back, closed his eyes, and kissed me back. Yes!! Those plump lips moved against mine ever so slowly and it felt so amazing. After a short kiss, he pulled back to look at me. I was smiling widely and he grins, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. Oh, he's so adorable! I pull him even more close and wrap both my arms around him. He snuggles against my chest and wraps his arms around me. I lift my hand and softly brush his hair with my fingers. "Wookie, what just happened?". I asked him to be sure I wasn't dreaming. I wanted to make sure that he knows what happened. Silly, I know... Don't judge! His face is pressed against my neck and he doesn't bother to move to answer me. His lips brush against my skin when he talks, sending shivers down my spine. "You k-kissed me and..." he pauses and I wait for him to continue. "And.. I k-kissed you back". So he was in his right mind! I release my breath that I hadn't realized I was holding. I kiss his temple and smile, "I meant it, okay?". He nods and presses his lips softly against my neck. 
 
'This is the beginning of a wonderful night and years ahead' think both maknaes as they lay snuggled against each other. 
 

A/n: How is it? :D I'm thinking of ending it here.. How about it? 
Thank you all for reading and commenting!