Secret Revealed

Friendship of Ryeonggu and KyuKyu

Ryeowook POV

Last night was a mess! Everyone wanted to be with Kyu and I couldn't do anything. That's why when Sungmin and Yesung Hyung dragged him to their room, none of us said anything. I slept in my room with Donghae hyung like old times. In the morning, I got up early to prepare breakfast for everyone. After breakfast, we are all sitting in the living room. Hyungs have a surprise for kyu, it's about the bed we bought him but he doesn't know yet. The good thing is, Kyu has a bed now. The bad thing is, we're not sharing a room together and Kyu has yet to find that out. That'll be something interesting I guess. 
 
Kyuhyun POV 
We're sitting in the living room and this time I made sure I'm seated next to Wookie. Leeteuk hyung clears his throat and speaks up, looking at me, "Kyu.. Welcome back!! We're really happy to have you back" he pauses and smiles. I thank him and he continues, "We got you your very own bed!". Wookie had told me in the hospital that they were getting me a bed. I smile and thank them all again, bowing a little. There's just one thing I'm dying to know, "Who am I sharing a room with?". Hyung looks around at the members and then bacl at me, "Well.. Siwon and Shindong are moving out into their apartments. Yesung says he wants a room alone. He'll take their room. That leaves Sungmin's room and I guess that's where you'll sleep..". I quickly look at Wookie and he looks just as upset as I do but we both smile nonetheless. I look at Sungmin hyung who is sitting opposite of me and smile to him, "I guess we'll be roommates now". Hyung winks at me, "We'll have a lot of fun!". I felt Wookie stiffen beside me and he lowered his head. I can't do anything right now and it's so annoying. All I can do is smile and pretend to be ecstatic.  It's not that I'm not happy but I just wanted to be with my Wookie. I'll have my own bed starting from tomorrow. I thank everyone again and hug them. 
 
Slowly, members who had schedules and practice left, leaving me with Wookie, Sungmin Hyung, and Yesung Hyung. We're still sitting in the living room, chatting. I excuse myself to start packing and go to my room that I share with Wookie and Donghae Hyung. Once I enter the room, I can't help but punch the wall in annoyance. I wanted my own bed, yes, but I didn't want to be separate from Ryeowook. I flop down on his bed and stare at the ceiling. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't hear anyone enter the room. Ryeowook lays down beside me, facing the ceiling as well. He takes my hand in his, "Don't be so angry.. It's no big deal..". I turn to look at him and he turns to me as well. "No big deal? I wanted to be with you!".  He brings his other hand to my face and  cups my cheek, "I wanted to be with you too but we can't have everything our way..". I hold his hand over my cheek and tilt my head slightly to kiss his palm. He smiles and pulls me in a hug. "It won't be so bad.. Trust me". I nod and hug him tightly. He pulls back a little and kisses my forehead, "I'll help you pack your things". I know I'm just moving to another room but it feels like as if I'm moving from our dorm, away from him. It feels like as if I'll be miles away from him. My heart beats rapidly and I pull him into a tight hug. He must have noticed my uneasiness because now he's rubbing his hand smoothly against my back. "Don't worry Kyu, I'm still here with you.." he whispers a few times in my ear, and kisses just below it. After I calm down a little, I pull back from the hug and sit up, sighing loudly. Ryeowook gets up from the bed and sits down on his feet in between my legs. He holds both my hands and smiles cutely, "We still have one night together..". I smile and lean down to kiss his lips. One short kiss turns into two, three, four, and I lost count after that. Wookie was now on his knees, his arms wrapped around my neck. I had my arms around his waist while we kissed each other passionately. We were so lost into our own world that we didn't notice Donghae hyung standing in the doorway, grinning widely. 
 
Donghae POV 
I had dance practice but when I got there, they canceled it and postponed it. I don't know why and I didn't ask. I wanted to just go home and take Kyu out to eat ice cream or something. I entered the dorm and there was no Kyu in the living room. Wookie was also missing. Yesung and Sugmin were watching a drama and I didn't bother asking them where the maknaes were. I had a feeling they were in the room and I wasn't wrong. I reached my room and was about to open the door when I heard those sounds. My maknaes were each other and those kissing sounds were disturbing but I couldn't stop smiling. I had always known there was something between them and Eunhyuk agrees with me! oh I can't wait to tell him! I wish he was here to see this! I open the door softly so to not make noise and disturb their intense make out session. What I saw shocked me a lot but it was really lovely. My baby Wookie was on the floor on his knees, kneeling up to kiss Kyu.  Baby Kyu was on the bed holding Ryeowookie and both were lost in their own world. I don't know why I didn't pull out my phone and make their video! That would have been awesome! Well too late now because Kyu just opened his eyes and shoved Wookie away from him. "Ow Kyu!!". He whines and I laugh loudly. Wookie turns to me and his eyes widen, his face turning red. Kyu had his mouth open and was also staring wide eyed at me. I close the door and enter the room, smiling at them. "I had always known there was something between you two.. Don't worry, I'm okay with it". Both maknaes let out a breath and blink. Kyu runs to wookie and helps him stand up, "Sorry, I didn't mean to..".   Ryeowook nods and rubs his back, "it's okay.." He looks at me shyly, "D-did you see us..." I waited for him to continue but he just looked down and blushed. I laughed and mimicked their kissing sounds. Oh God their reaction was priceless. Their faces were beet red and they both cover their faces. "There's something called knocking the door before entering!" kyu says with his face covered. I wrap an arm around Wookie's shoulder and other around Kyu. "This is my room too.. I don't see why I have to knock. By the way, that intimate kissing session was really hot". I laugh when both maknaes hit my chest, whining softly. I start walking towards the door and before I walk out, I look back at them, "I can't wait to tell everyone!". I close the door behind me and walk away towards the living room. 
 
Kyuhyun and Ryeowook share a horrified look and run to the door and after their hyung.. 
 

A/N: Two updates in one day! :D Thi story will be coming to an end soon^^