Becoming One

Friendship of Ryeonggu and KyuKyu
Donghae walks to the living room and speaks loudly, "Ya!! Listen!!". Yesung pauses the drama and turns back to look at Donghae. Sungmin also turns in his place to see what's the news. "I got something juicy to tell you! Kyu and Woo-" he was cut off by a hand on his mouth. Kyuhyun covers Donghae's mouth with his hand and whispers in his ear, "Please hyung... Not now..". Ryeowook tries to distract the other two, "oh it's nothing. You know how hyung is..". Donghae was fighting to remove kyuhyun's grip and finally succeeds. He runs to the two sitting on couch and blurts before anyone could interrupt him. "I saw Kyu crying". Yesung and Sungmin frown and look at the members in confusion. The maknaes sign in relief and smile at Donghae. Kyuhyun mouths a 'thank you' and the latter winks. "What's so big about Kyu crying?" asks yesung, breaking the silence. Ryeowook laughs nervously, "See I told you.. Hyung is crazy". "Ya! Watch what you say maknae!" yells Donghae playfully and smirks. Ryeowook gulps and apologizes quickly. Kyuhyun thinks of a plan to distract everyone and sure enough, he knows the perfect trick. "I'm hungry.. I want to go out and eat" he says as he sits on a couch. "I can take you out if you want" offers Sungmin. Donghae jumps in excitement, "Let's all go!". Yesung nods and shuts the tv, "That sounds good. I got nothing to do anyway..". Sungmin stands up and claps his hands once, "Alright! Go get dressed if you want and meet here in 10 minutes. I'll call manager hyung and let him know". Everyone nods and leaves for their room. 
 
KyuWookHae's room
Once in the room, kyuhyun closes the door and jumps on Donghae, hugging him. "Thank you hyung!!!". Donghae laughs and ruffles his hair, "I don't understand why you don't want them to know. They'll be fine with it". "It's too early I think" says Ryeowook as he picks an outfit for himself and Kyuhyun. He hands kyuhyun his clothes who takes them happily. "Thanks Wookie! You're the best!" He was about to lean forward and peck his lips but Ryeowook quickly pushes him away and points to Donghae. The latter laughs, "Awe so cute! It's okay.. You can do whatever you want in front of me, but ". The maknaes blush, "Hyung!!!" they shout at him. Ryeowook runs to the bathroom and locks the door. Kyuhyun shakes his head at Donghae, "Hyung... That was not necessary". The latter laughs as he changes, "what! Don't tell me you're shy about it.. I mean you will do it, right?" Kyuhyun throws a pillow at him, "Seriously stop! We haven't thought about it yet". Donghae rolls his eyes and starts fixing his hair. Kyuhyun was also done changing and was now trying to apply a bit of makeup. Donghae walks out after getting ready and Ryeowook gets out of the bathroom, fully dressed with his makeup done too. Kyuhyun's jaw drops and he stares wide eyed at the other. Ryeowook had a red shirt on with black jeans and he looked absolutely gorgeous. "You look amazing" whispers kyuhyun as Ryeowook walks closer to him. The latter blushes and starts applying makeup to the other. "Thanks" he smiles cutely. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around the other's waist and lets him do his makeup. After Ryeowook was finished, he runs his hand through kyuhyun's hair, "Messy hair look the best on you". Kyuhyun smiles proudly and kisses the tip of Ryeowook's nose, "Thanks Wookie". The eternal maknae blushes and wraps his arms around the other's neck, standing on his toes, he pecks kyuhyun's lips. Before he could pull back, kyuhyun tightens his arms around him and kisses his lips fully. Their lips move against each other slowly and delicately. "Kyuhyun-ah, Ryeowook-ah.. Let's go!" calls sungmin from the living room. The maknaes break the kiss and pull apart. Both their lips unconsciously and smile. They look at themselves one last time at the mirror, "How do I look?" asks Kyuhyun as he fixes his fringe. Ryeowook looks him up and down and smiles, "Too good.. Just perfect". The maknae blushes, "You too". They smile and walk out, joining the others. The five members leave to eat out at a restaurant. 
 
SJ Dorm
The members return to the dorm after spending the day out together. Almost everyone was asleep except for Heechul who was watching a drama. Shindong was in the kitchen eating whatever he could find. Yesung and Sungmin head to their room too, leaving Donghae, Kyuhyun, and Ryeowook alone. Donghae looks at the maknaes, "You know what? I'll sleep with Eunhyuk tonight, you love birds can have the room to yourself". Kyuhyun smiles widely, "really? Thanks hyung!!" he hugs him and adds, "You're awesome". Donghae ruffles their hair, "make sure to look the door.. It's safer that way. If you happen to be -" Kyuhyun quickly stops him from talking by covering his mouth again, "we got it. Thanks hyung". He takes Ryeowook's hand and almost runs to the room before Donghae could mutter anything else. Once in the room, kyuhyun locks the door and blushes, thinking of what Donghae had said. Thankfully the lights weren't on, so Ryeowook couldn't see him blushing. They walk to the bed hand in hand. Once they reach the bed, kyuhyun picks up Ryeowook and lays him down on the bed. He hovers above him and kisses his forehead, "Let me change first. These jeans are too tight". He was about to pull back but Ryeowook grabs his wrist and pulls him down on top of him. 
 
Kyuhyun POV
My Wookie is being very bold. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that he's very cute when he initiates a move. He pulls me down on top of him and kisses me hard. I shift a little and adjust myself on top of him. I rest my hands on either side of his face and let my body drop down on his. I kiss him back hard but lovingly. 
 
Ryeowook POV
My jeans are tight too but I don't want to waste any second today. We might not get to spend a night like this for a long time, that's why I want to spend every second of it in kyu's arms. I pull him down on top of me and kiss him roughly. I hold him tightly above me and continue kissing his thin, long lips. He tastes incredible and his kisses are to die for. I on his lower lip and it. He shifts his position and gets more comfortable. He presses his body against mine and oh God, did my jeans tighten a little more or what? I let out a little moan and run my fingers through his hair. Kyuhyun breaks the kiss and trails kisses along my jawline and down to my neck. I slide my hands down his back and under his shirt. His body is so warm and smooth. I run my hands over his stomach and chest while kyuhyun kisses my clothed chest. I  feel so hot right now and these clothes are bothering me. I roll over and get on top of kyuhyun. He smiles and holds me tight, "what is it wookie?" he whispers. Kyu is so hot but right now he looks so damn y with his hair all messed up. I want nothing more then to touch him everywhere and kiss his every part. I press my lips against his and slide my hands down his chest. I grab his shirt and pull it up. Kyuhyun had also grabbed my shirt and pulled it up. In a second, kyu removes both our shirts. He regains his position on top of me and starts working on our jeans. Once we were fully undressed, I felt his body pressed against mine. I let my hands roam every part of it. Kyu's hands explored me throughly as well. The tightness was released as we both became one that night. The pain was nothing compared to the pleasure we felt. We lay sideways facing each other, bodies pressed tightly together, wrapped in each other's arms. "I love You Kyu". "I love you too Wookie".