Coming Home

Friendship of Ryeonggu and KyuKyu

After the kiss, the two couldn't fall asleep. They had stayed up late, talking in whispers, kissing gently yet passionately, and most importantly, continuing with their teasings. It was a relief that things were not awkward between them. They went from being strangers to friends and now from friends to... lovers, perhaps? Everything was absolutely perfect. Soon they had fallen asleep. The night spent in each other's arms was the best night ever. The maknaes felt warm, safe, and finally content. What's more perfect then falling in love with your best friend? It was early in the morning when Ryeowook woke up. 

 
Ryeowook POV 
The sun was shining brightly as if it was the one who had found a perfect partner. At the thought, I opened my eyes and smiled widely. This is the second time I woke up to this perfect face in front of me. I'm tightly wrapped in his arms. My left hand is resting against his chest while my right arm is wrapped around his waist. Kyuhyun is so handsome, but when he is sleeping, he looks so adorable. I can't help but lean forward and kiss his lips. I press my lips softly against his so I wouldn't wake him up. I want to enjoy this time alone. As soon as my lips had made contact with his soft ones, I smiled and pecked him once before pulling back. I can finally be open with kyu and kiss him if I want to. I bring my right hand up to his face and move back his fringe to reveal his covered forehead. Oh, he's so gorgeous! I kiss his forehead while my hand traces down his jaw. When I pull back, Kyu is awake and smiling at me. I cup his cheek and smile back, "Good morning". He brings his hand to my cheek and caresses it softly before he leans forward and pecks my lips, "Good Morning Wookie". I don't know why but when he called me by my nickname, my heart fluttered and I blushed. I rub my thumb slowly around his cheek before bringing it down to his lips. I brush my thumb across his lips and kiss the corner of his mouth. I don't understand why he's smirking. "You were touching and kissing me while I was asleep. Now that I'm awake, you really can't hold back..?". He wants to tease me. Oh dear Kyu.. I'll show you how to tease. I pout and poke his lips with my pinkie. Then I lean closer and bite his lower lip, "Yes I was waiting". I watch him closely to see his reaction. Sure enough, I felt his heart beating crazily and his face was beet red. He his lips unconsciously before biting his lower lip. I know I had meant to but watching him like this makes me want to... Oh god... 
 
Kyuhyun POV 
Oh my God.. How dare this little devil tease me like this? He bites my lip and that freaking so bad.. I lean forward and kiss his lips before getting on top of him. I hold his face in both my hands and kiss him passionately, but because he teased me, it became a little aggressive. He wraps his arms around my neck and tilts his head to deepen the kiss. He moans softly and that just invited me to explore him more. I his lips and he gasps, giving me a chance to enter my tongue in his mouth. I slide my tongue across his teeth and get in a battle with his tongue, fighting for dominance. I swear he tastes so delicious. His tongue is so soft and I take my time to taste him well after winning the battle.    
Suddenly there's a knock at the door and we groan, which sounded quite funny. Reluctantly but quickly, we untangle ourselves and Wookie jumps off the bed while I sit up. The door opens and a nurse walks in, followed by Leeteuk hyung. The nurse obviously made me mad and I couldn't help but glare at her. Did she have to intervene at such an important moment? She bows and quickly leaves the room. Ryeowook walks to Leeteuk hyung and they hug, smiling widely. Leeteuk hyung then comes to me and kisses my forehead, "Ready to come home maknae?". He kissed me!! This is the first time he showed me love and I feel so great. I smile widely and nod, "I can't wait to get out of here!". Finally I'm leaving this damn hospital and going back to where I belong. I look at Wookie and he's smiling warmly. My heart skips a beat and I just want to cuddle with him when I get home. 
 
After half an hour
Leeteuk hyung, manager hyung, and Ryeowook are taking me home. Manager hyung is driving while Leeteuk hyung is sitting in the passenger seat. Ryeowook and I are sitting in the back. Unfortunately, we cannot hold hands or cuddle in the back so we stick to just sitting close to each other. Our legs are pressed together and I can feel his warm presence. When we reach the dorm, hyung makes me enter first. As soon as I open the door, loud noises start to come from everywhere. I get confetti blown to my face and then I'm wrapped in a dozen arms. It makes me really happy that they are still being careful by not hugging me too tight. I'm glad that they care. Everyone is laughing and crying at the same time. Finally after fifteen minutes of welcome at the door, I walk to the living room where everyone settles down. Unfortunately, no one lets my Wookie sit with me because according to them, he had spent a lot of time with me and now it was their turn. Donghae hyung sits on my one side while Eunhyuk hyung grabs the other side. Sungmin and Yesung hyung are sitting by my legs. Wookie is sitting in front of me and smiling. The rest are sitting around and watching me as if I was just born. "We missed you so much!!" says every member whenever they talk to me. After an hour or so of chit chat, I start to get hungry. I look at Leeteuk hyung, "Hyung... I'm hungry". I had just finished saying that and almost everyone was up on their feet. "We'll get something to eat right now!" "What would you like to eat?" "Do you want me to cook for you?". I want to cry watching my band mates like this. Before I could answer to any one, Leeteuk hyung raises a hand and everyone quiets down. He smiles and looks at me, "Why don't you and Ryeowook go take a bath and freshen up while we'll set the table? We ordered food and just have to warm it up". I look at Wookie and smile before nodding. I follow him to our shared room and lock the door behind me. He turns and smiles at me before walking closer to me. I wrap my arms around his waist and he wraps his around my neck. Standing on his toes, he pecks my lips before whispering softly against my lips, "Welcome back Kyu.." I kiss him back, "It's good to be back..". He smiles and kisses my neck before pulling back. "You go on and take a bath first". I frown, trying hard to hide my smirk, "what.. You're not going to join me?". He pinches my lips softly, "ert!!". Wookie shoves me towards the bathroom and closes the door. "Ya! I didn't get my clothes!" I open the door and walk towards the closet, taking out a shirt and a pajama to change into. Wookie wasn't in the room and I heard him talking in the kitchen. I walk back to the bathroom and take a bath. After I dress up, I go to the living room since everyone was sitting there. To my surprise, wookie was done showering and was now sitting with everyone. Heechul hyung stands up when he sees me, "ready to eat?". I nod. Everyone gets up and settles in their assigned seats at the dinner table. Well, except for Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung. They wanted to sit next to me and were asking Ryeowook and Sungmin hyung to switch with them. I have the last seat at my row and Ryeowook is on my right. To his right is Sungmin hyung. Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung wanted to switch with these two so I could sit in the middle in Wookie's seat. 
Donghae hyung elbows Eunhuk hyung, "why do you have to copy me!" 
Eunhyuk hyung elbows him back, "Shut up! You're copying me!". 
"No! I was the one who asked for a switch! Stop copying me!" 
To be honest, I  was feeling very loved and enjoying every bit of it. But then Leeteuk hyung spoke up, "Kids! Just sit in your assigned seats please.. Kyu is back now and will be here all the time. You will have a lot of time to spend with him. Stop making a fuss at the dinner table, okay?". No one can argue with the leader. Everyone settles into their seats and I get to sit next to my Wookie. He reaches for my hand under the table and squeezes it lightly. Hyungs said they have a surprise for me tomorrow, I can't wait!!  
 

A/N: Sorry I'm late but Merry Chistamas to all :) Enjoy your time! Thank you for all your support! <3