Lee Couple

Friendship of Ryeonggu and KyuKyu

                                                   140423-sj-2.jpg?w=325&h=250

The maknaes were too lost in their own world that they didn't notice Donghae and Eunhyuk were trouble. Once Donghae was in Eunhyuk's room, he couldn't keep his mouth closed. "Kyu and Wookie are in love!!". The latter's eyes widen and he jumps of the bed in much excitement. "What! How do you know?". Both the boys were jumping in excitement. "I saw them kissing! Right now they're in the room, alone! I bet they've had already!". Eynhyuk smiles mischievously, "we should check on them!". As both couldn't stay put in room, they walk to the maknaes room and to their dismay it was locked. Although, soft noises could be heard and the creaking of bed was enough to make the boys jump in excitement once they were in the room. "Does anyone know"? asks Eunhyuk. Donghae shakes his head, "no.. They stopped me last time when I was about to tell the others.. I don't know how long I can keep it in now". Eunhyuk slaps his arm, "We have to tell the others!". They argue back forth for a while before coming to an agreement. Finally, the room was quiet as both fell asleep. 

 
In the Morning
Donghae and Eunhyuk made sure to wake up early and work on their plan. It was time to wake up everyone except for the maknaes. Yesung and Sungim were easy to wake up. "We have something exciting!! Get up~" shouts Donghae as he wakes everyone. Once everyone was up, they gather in the living room. Leeteuk yawns, "what is it? why'd you wake us up? And.. " he looks around, "where is kyuhyun and ryeowook?". Eunhyuk and Donghae share a look before giggling.. "Hyung, can we borrow the master key?" asks Donghae from the leader. The latter looks confused as he turn to him, "why?". The mischievous member smiles and brings out his aegyo. After getting the key, he leads everyone to the maknaes' room with Eunhyuk. As he unlocks the door and steps in, the maknaes were fully dressed and were preparing to leave the room. His face drops in disappointment, he was clearly expecting to see them in bed. "what's up..? Is everything okay?" Asks Ryeowook as he looks around st all the members, a bit worried. Kyuhyun comes up behind Ryeowook and looks at the others, "what happened?". Donghae slaps his shoulder lightly, "Why are you up so early?!". "Ya! What is this?!" says Heechul as looks at Donghae and Eunhyuk. The whole room was filled with members who were confused about what was going on. Finally, Donghae grabs Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk takes a hold of Ryeowook. "Our precious maknaes are a couple!". They were met with wide eyes and open mouths at the declaration. Ryeowook and kyuhyun glance at each other and blush before quickly looking down. "what?" sungmin points at the maknaes, "couple?". Heechul looked amused now compared to earlier. Leeteuk walks to the maknaes and hugs them, "Omo my babies.. Is that true?". Donghae nods his head as if he was asked the question, "I saw them kissing!". "Hyung!!!" cries Ryeowook from embarassment. Leeteuk breaks the hug and laughs softly. Yesung now recovers from the shock and points to the maknaes, "You little ones are really cheeky!". Heechul snorts are laughs, "It's disgusting, but you two are so cute so I guess it's okay!". Siwon smiles, "It's great. May God's blessings be with you. May he shower his love upon you both. Amen". Heechul smacks his back "Oh Shishus, Thank you for the prayer". Kangin who looked deep in thoughts looks around and frowns, "Our maknaes are way ahead of us.. This is embarrassing for us". Leeteuk looks at him and pokes his sides, "You've got me.." he dimples at the other who pulls him in his arms and kisses his dimple. "Ee Hyung! Get a room!" Yells Kyuhyun as he covers Ryeowook's eyes. Kangin glares at him, "You do this too! So shut up". The maknae smirks and sticks his tongue out at him. Leeteuk was blushing as he drags kangin out of the room, "not in front of kids..". The latter rolls his eyes, "what kids! They aren't kids.. " Ryeowook removes Kyuhyun's hands from his eyed and look at him, "I'm not a kid you know.. You didn't need to cover my eyes". The latter looks down at him, "You don't need to see that! It's gross plus it'll corrupt you". The eternal maknae rolls his eyes and looks at the members staring at them and blushes. "Aw how cute!" giggles Sungmin as he watches the maknaes, hugging Yesung's arms. 
Slowly everyone leaves the room but the maknaes grab Donghae and stop him. "Hyung, you cannot tell about us to anyone else!" kyuhyun looks at his Hyung seriously. The latter frowns, "I won't". Ryeowook hugs his hyung, "Please don't or else it'll be bad". Donghae nods and leaves the room. The maknaes look at each other and share a warm smile. "Well, everything is out now.. No need to worry about getting caught". Ryeowook nods as he grabs the other's hand, "I was honestly scared of their reaction. Thankfully, they were accepting". Kyuhyun wraps an arm around his waist and pulls him closer, "well, nobody can say no to me.. You heard Heechul hyung, we're so cute". The eternal maknae chuckles and wraps his arm around the others shoulders, "I believe I'm the cute one here". Kyuhyun raises his brow, "oh? That's right actually.. You're cute... Incredibly cute". The latter blushes and smiles cutely. Kyuhyun leans down and pecks his lips, "You're cute... I'm hot" he smirks against his lips. The eternal maknae laughs and tiltd his head, deepening the kiss. All the while, Donghae and Eunhyuk stood in the doorway, making a video of their maknaes. "Finally! I got it!" scream the Lee couple as they raise their phones in the air. The maknaes break the kiss and look at the couple who was running to the living room in excitement. They sigh and look back at each other, grining widely, "We've got fans already". 
 

A/n: HAppy New Year! May 2015 be another great year for KyuWook shippers :D
Thank you for all the comments!