The New Stranger

Wait for me

This is not good, we never have this type of arguing before, I should have tell him about the incident that happen that night. Now everything turn to be like this, I’m about to go crazy.  Did I disappointed him? What should I do now? 

“So huyng, you are saying that you saved Soohyun when she got throb on her way back home?” Donghyuk ask and the atmosphere is still remain quiet.

“And you also saying that you come here so she can treat you a meal because you saved her?” Donghyuk complete his sentence.

“Lee Soohyun grills the meat, it begins to burn.” My mom say as she try to make the conversation less awkward.

I look at her and give out a nod. “A girl shouldn't do that, let’s me do it”. The oldest boy say.

“Aigoo, what a great manner you have, Mino-shi, but it fine just enjoy your meal and tell me if you want more cause you saved my daughter”. My mom say as she puts more meat into Mino plate 

“Nae, ajumma.” Mino say but still keep the tong to himself and explain. “But still I should do the hard work cause there is not reason for these two pretty lady do such thing and I’m the oldest among the boy.”

My mom just smile and enjoy the sweetness in his word. Aigoo, I forgot that my mom is also a fan.

As I look over to Jinhwan, his expression is not very blessing and very very piss. 

 

15 Minutes Ago

“Welcome to Lee’s Restaurant, how many people sir?”. Chanhyuk ask

“Just one, please.” The mystery guy take off his mask and continues. “ And may I ask, where is your sister?”

“Mino-shi?” I ask as I hear my name.

“Hehehe I come for my free meal.” Mino say as he gives out victory sign 

This is why rich people stay rich and poor stay poor, they know how to saved money. Wait, he can't be here, this is not going to be good if they saw each other.

“Hyung?!” Hanbin ask in confusion 

No, no, no, damn life, I’m going to hell

“Hanbin, what are you doing here, bro?” Mino ask as he makes his way to Hanbin.

 

And that is how my lovely boyfriend has a very very piss, sad, looking on his face. God, you must be joking with me.

“The meat is burning.” Chanhyk say as his face are clearly touching my shoulder

“Oppa, if you freak me out like that one more time, I will make sure to burn you down like how I let the meat burn.” I threatening him

“Jeez sis, I’m just making sure right here.” Chanhyuk say as he move away from Soohyun

 

Alright, I need to saved myself from this, this is even worst then the awkward dinner that my family have when my parent were mad at each other. “ Anyway, since you all known each others, let’s just forget about that night and moved on with our life.” I look at them with the most most innocent face ever.

“Aigoo, you want to moved on and be my friend that bad. Alright, I fulfill your wish.” Mino smile as he move closer to me which earn a death stare from my lovely boyfriend and say. “ Call me oppa too because I’m older than you.”

Flirty, flirty, flirty, this guy is too much for me to handle. I smile and move away from him. “Okay, Mino oppa.”

As the word “oppa”come out, I feel the cool run through my spine, and for sure that was from my boyfriend

“Jinhwan oppa, don’t you want to eat something?” I ask and look at him, again with my adorably yet puppy eyes looks at him. But in return he just shakes his head.

“Huyng, what’s wrong ?” Junhoe ask and put on some meat to Jinhwan plate

“Nothing, I was just a little tired.” Jinhwan answer without looking at me. This is not even my fault to begin with, why is he mad at me? Wait, he jealous.?!

I crack up with with every eyes lay on me as I suddenly crack up. 

“What’s so funny?” Mino ask 

“Nothing and you are too close, oppa.” I say and move his face away 

Mino touch his heart and say. “You hurt my pride, no-one has ever push me away.”

I just laugh and look at him. “Whatever oppa, I only go for good boy.”

“What do you mean? I’m a good boy, It just that my hotness hide everything.” Mino say

“You mean your goofiness. You look pretty goofy.” I say and look at him.

“You are joking?!” Mino say

I shake my head and look at him. “ No, goofy boy”

 

“I need some air.” Jinhwan say as he stand up and leaves the room, I look at his shadow as he moving, he should be mature about this rather than jealous with this goofy right here. Even I don't get jealous of him being touchy touchy with all the dancers or partners. I should talk with him.

“I will get some more meat.” I say and leave the room 

Where is he? I just saw him was out. Here he is. “ Oppa.”

“Soohyun ah.” 

 

His voice, he still didn't turn around.

 

“Oppa sorry.”

 

His shoulder still facing me.

 

“I forgot your birthday, I get mad at you for a small reason, I... I don't know anymore.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“Should… should we take a break?” 

The world around me little by little fall down, he stand still, and I, myself look at him, he seem likes a stranger now.