Tears

Wait for me

Soohyun's POV

The due day has come. I can feel the heat of the shows spreading everywhere. I wonder how he feel right now. I been working the whole week just to have someone to replace the night ship for me. I haven't tell him that I will come. I hope he win.
"Soohyun ah." The head nurse call. 
"Yes, sunbae." I answer.
"It been tough for you those week, it almost time for you to go home." She said.
"Yes, sunbae." I said.
I still wondering how can he see me through those fan girls. I walk around and check for the patient the last time. 
As I walk to my locker to change. I hear heavy foot step come toward the door. I ran out and saw numerous people run around, I ask what happen and now that it a big accident had happen.
"I'm sorry but you have to stay soohyun ah, but you can leave after we bring their back to conscious." The head nurse said.
I nod and run out to help the other.
 
End soohyun's POV
 
Win's final stage.
Jinhwan's POV
I breath heavily and look at the member. I can see the nervous in their eyes. As the oldest I don't what to do.
"Guy let do our best." I said. "No matter who win to night, let make it the best."
The all smile, and nod.
Wait is that lee hi sunbae. What is she doing here?
"Sunbaenim." I yell.
She nervously look at me." Hey jinhwansi."
That weird, why she so nervous?
"Guy lee hi sunbae come." I said to the member.
She gasp and cover my mouth." No, you don't need to call. I will just get going."
After that she run away. 
"Where is she?" Hanbin said while breathing heavily.
"She gone."I said.
Okay that even weirder, he ask for Hayi.
I walk out the stage and check the spot that repair for her. She was no where to be found.  I wish she here. I turn around and saw Mino hyung. 
"Hyung." I call out.
"Oh jinhwan ah." He great me.
We talk for awhile, it been really hard for both team. Why is have to be like this. We just sign and wish for each other the best then walk to our wait room.
"Hwangting." We all scream and smile.
It was Team A who perform first, I smile as they performing we have wish to be together on one stage but now we fight each other for this stage.
I look over the spot again, there is so many fan, I know that so help I repair a place next to the light so she can stand there and I see her. People were screaming, I see some was crying.
"Team B, get ready." A staff yell
I run over to my teammate and we holding hand for a moment.
"Sinosijak." Hanbin said.
 
Sinosijak.
End jinhwan's POV
 
Soohyun's POV 
I made it to the concert at the last minute, people were screaming team B name. 
 
I give the ticket to the staff and he look at me  and nod. He walk me to the crowd, where is he leading me? He tell me to stand next to the light where is near the stage. Then I saw him. A small figure standing at the edge. I heart skip a beat. I wondering if he saw me. He isn't smiling, he was nervous, I can feel it.
Suddenly he look into the crowd, his eyes was looking for someone then he smile, it was his parent. He was searching again through the crow then he stop at my direction and smile. Is it for me? He mumble something and smile. I smile back. 
 
End soohyun's POV
 
Jinhwan 's POV
 
I gave out the smile to my parent. The last time I check she not here yet. I look over the light again. Then I saw a girl with long hair, that have her eye on me. I smile at her. She smiles  back.
"Wait for me." I mumble.
I beg she didn't know, I smile again.
 
En jinhwan's POV
 
Soohyun's POV 
The final stage of Team B was fantastic. I find myself crying over the song. I wish if i could just left everything and run to him. Sound of tear is everywhere, they were in pain.
 
"And now is about time to know who is the winner?." Yoo in na said.
 I was nervous, please just let him happy. Please let them win. 
"Are you guy nervous." Daesung ask.
People were screaming. I see his tear, I saw both team were crying. 
"Who is next? The winner who be debut as the next boy group of YG' s entertainment is..." Daesung announce.
Please let it be him.
"Team A." Daesung said as screaming.
I stunned for a minute, people were screaming. I feel like the world have drop. What had happen?.
People ran over and hug team A, some was comforting team B. Both team was crying, I can feel they both in pain. The music had stop, the had turn off. People were off the stage. I have to find him. I run everywhere just to find the staff that led me him but he is no where to be found.
I feel lost. I beg he feel the same way, I need to be next to him. 
I walk home, it was dark. I hate it, the road now happen so quite. Jinhwan ah. Are you okay? 
I walk near my mom shop. I saw a small figure sit on the ground. I walk closer. He look up.
"Jinhwan ah." I said
"Soohyun ah." He said.
His voice was crack up. He look at me. I sit down and hug him. 
"Please don't let me go." He said.
"No I won't." I said.
"What should I do with my future?" He said." What about the kid.?"
"Please it will be okay just stay with me." I said while sobbing.
I have never feel like this, just like that the night when on. We just stay together.
 
One year later.
Day have passing again. I was still in college, still work as a intern. 
"Everybody have good night." I said and head out the door.
"Oh you here." I said while give my hand to the person.
"Yeah, I been wait for you." He said and smile.
He, that person that I gave my heart. Kim jinhwan .