The Small Story of Dinosaur and Bear

Wait for me

 

The 1st story
Winner’s Fansign for EXIT:E at Dongdaemu - 10 Minutes before the event
“What’s wrong with his face?” Seungyoon ask as he sees Mino doesn't smile or even say anything.
“Someone is being a baby that all.” Jinwoo says which cause everyone to laugh. “I heard their conversation yesterday.” This time is Taehyun’s voice as he told the member what he heard yesterday. “He talked about missing her but I think she said she was really busy or something like that, and something about she didn't know that we had a comeback.”
“Heol.” The remain members say the same time.
“You’re up.” Winner’s manager says.
The members walk out with many fangirls are cheering for them and the fansign begin. The members receive all sort of gifts, compliments, and words of courage from fans, but Mino can’t stop thinking about his argument with Soohyun yesterday. He understands that she is a doctor so she is very busy, but forget about his comeback is a little bit too much.
“Hello.” Jinwoo says as a fan approaches him with an album on her hand. “What’s your name?” Jinwoo aks. “Lee Soohyun.” The girl answer which causes Jinwoo to look up and Jinwoo just nod as the fan ask him to be quiet. He signs the album then smile with the weird fangirl. Then the fangirl moved to the next member whom is Seungyoon.
“Lee Soohyun.” Seungyoon called out her name right away which cause both of Jinwoo and Taehyun to look over and Jinwoo just tells him to be quiet. Seungyoon and Taehyun nod in understanding and quietly sign for her. With the mask that Soohyun has on her face, she still doesn't understand how Winner’s member could recognize her.
“Hello.” Mino says as he sees a small girl come to his spot and the girl just nod then say. “Hello.”
Mino looks up as he hears a familiar voice, the girl in front of him wear a white mask. “No away.” Mino says which cause Taehyun to look over. “Way.” Taehyun moved closer to Mino 's ear and says.
“Sign for me please.” The girl in fron tof him says. “What’s your name?” Mino asks with doubt in his mind.
“This is for my boyfriend.” The girl answer which cause Mino to be a little disappointed. “His name is Song Mino.” She continues to answer which also cause other girls around her to laugh include Winner’s member. “Please don't misunderstand, his name is really Song Mino, he is kind of mad at me right now, because I lie to him, sign it right here and please say that I miss you too, stupid dinosaur.” She finishes her sentences which cause Mino to blush and smiling like a fool at the same time while the Winner’s member just shake their head at his goofy smile.

The 2nd story
“Soohyun-ah, oppa has something to tell you.” Mino says as he take a sit next to Soohyun. Instead of answering Soohyun look up which cause Mino to become more nervous. “You know I will have a chance to debut solo with Bobby right?” Soohyun nod and look at him.
“How can I say this?” Mino start to stand up and walk around the room again. “You have a kiss scene, don't you?” Soohyun ask as Mino stop moving and sit back down again. “How do you know?” Mino ask innocently.
“Your face were similar as the last time when you told me about your kiss sence with the dancer unnie.” Soohyun then continues to look at her report as she finishes her sentence. 
“Well , it a little bit more than that.” Mino says and this time Soohyun stop the motion in her hand. “Continues.” She says.
“There is a bed scene.” Mino finishes the sentences as quick as he can. Soohyun then sign and say. “Udi Song Mino-shi is so lucky nowadays. Don't worry I won’t be jealous, you have a chance to have a solo debut, I should be happy for you.” 
“That doesn’t sound happy at all.” Mino sit down and pull Soohyun closer to him. “Are you jealous?”
Soohyun tries to break free from the hug. “No I’m not.” Mino smile and hug her tighter. “Soohyun ah.”
“What?” Soohyun asks as she feels the air is getting hotter and hotter. “Soohyun-ah.” Mino called her name again but this time is more like a whisper in her ear. “You jealous, ain’t you?” 
“I’m jealous, so what?” Soohyun break the hug and stand up, but Mino quickly pulls her down into his lap. “Not so fast, princess.” Mino says as he looks into Soohyun’s eyes.
He moved closer as he places a small kiss in her forehead, he smile sweetly as he sees the light pink in her cheek, one more time Mino places a soft kiss against Soohyun’s cheek.  His one hand travel to the back of her neck, as his other hand pull her closer. Slowly and softly, his lip presses on her, like a tease but very passionate, and hot. Her finger grip his shirt as she tries to pull him closer and her heart is exploding. He slowly break the kiss and look into her eyes. “Soohyun-ah.” He called out her name word by word, and once again, he kisses her upper lip. Uncontrollably, Soohyun return the kiss, and the world around her become quiet. His kiss melted her, it just like how she imagines, and the feeling that cannot be explained turned her upside down. They finally pulled apart, and he says. “ I would not take a risk to lose what I have right now. So Lee Soohyun trusts me.” And she nods as he hold her in his arms. “Our Soohyun finally knows how to be jealous.”
“The food is…. ready.” The door sudden open and Chanhyuk walks in. “I’m ruin the moment, right?” Chanhyuk says as he sees Soohyun jumps when he open the door.
“Tell them to hurry up.” Jinhwan say as he follows Chanhyuk walks upstair to call on the couple. “What’s wrong?” Jinhwan asks then he saw the blush in Soohyun’s face and Mino just sit there.
“You ruining the moment, ain’t you? Let’s go.” Jinhwan pulls Chanhyuk away, then he turn around. “Hey Soohyun, if hyung is a bad kisser, comeback to me. I’m maybe better than him.” He finishes his words then wink which later find Mino chasing him down stair. And that’s how they have their first kiss.


The 3rd story
“Unnie.” Soohyun call out as she saw as small girl walk in.
“Soohyun-ah.” The small girl run toward Soohyun, the two hug and sit down next each other.
“Hayi unnie, how are you?” Soohyun asks as Hayi just smile and says that she is very well.
“How is Hanbin oppa?” Soohyun ask as she know how her closed unnie has a big crush on Hanbin
The girl sit next to Soohyun started to blush and answer. “We have our date next week.”
“You like it that much.” Soohyun laughed as she continues teasing. “Your face started to get red.”
“Of course I like it, he is my first love anyway.” Hayi push hit Soohyun’s arm
“Your first love? Are you for real?” Soohyun can not hide the shock on her face. “Yeah. he is.”
“Soohyun, can I ask you something?” Hayi asks and Soohyun nod.
“Jinhwan is your first love, why don't you give him another chance?” Hayi asks
“I thought about it but then I’m glad that I didn’t.” Soohyun smiles as she contnues. “In our life, we have to have a person like Jinhwan who started our youth and we need someone like Mino oppa to walk with us till the end of life. Jinhwan is the first love that I can’t never forget, but Mino oppa is the one that teaches me how to love someone.” 
“If Jinhwan didn't date Jimin, would that change anything?” Hayi asks which surprise Soohyun. “Sorry if I being too curious.”
Soohyun shakes her head and say. “I also think about this, but that wouldn't change anything because we were too different.”
Ring Ring Ring
Soohyun picks up her phone. “ What’s wrong oppa?”
“No, you will be fine. I already look at your CT.”
“Stop whining, people might laugh at you.”
“Tell the maknae to take care of you. What!! But I’m at the cafe with Hayi unnie. Stop doing eagyo is not working for me.”
Then Soohyun hanging up her phone with Hayi laughing unstoppable. “Go, I will be fine.”
“He acts like a child, just ignore him.” Soohyun says but then she calls the waitress. “Can I have a cheesecake, 1 chicken sandwich, 1 strawberry lemonade?”
“I thought you say to ignore him.” Hayi teases.
“What can I do? I love him too much anyway.” Soohyun says as she receives another call and without knowing the owner number she yells. “I’m on my way, stupid dinosaur.”
“I love you, my boo bear.” The other side of the phone says which cause Hayi to has goosebumps all over her body.
“Please ignore my boyfriend.” Soohyun says and they both laugh.