Started

Wait for me

  2013 the year of idol, too many of idol debut. Tv show, surviving show.... It just annoy me in many way. All the fan was so crazy, idol tsk....

"Ya, can you shut up for just like 10 second." I said with a annoy voice.
"Omg don't even, don't you know it really popular right now." My friend said and put her hand against my face.
I slap her hand away, and about to hit her the other friend stop me and said.
"You should understand our love for our oppa just like the love you have for book." She continues." It a beautiful love." 
"I'm gonna kick you real hard." I said and kick her as hard as I can.
"Ya lee soohyun it hurt why do you kick me." My friend said.
"Because I want to." I said and laugh out loud.
"Lady how many time have I tell you to stop being annoys in the library." The librarian said.
"Not again." I said.
"How many time have we been kicking out of the library?" I said." I have this enough, don't even ask me to bring me you guy in the library again." 
"I'm sorry it just our oppa is been through a lot of thing." My friend said.
"Ya kim yoo jung, you have a exam coming next week." I said while pointing at my friend." And you kim hyuna, you have a test tomorrow." I point at my other friend.
 
They was like a monkey right now that just reallize they have a big test. Forget to introduce, my name is lee soohyun, I'm 1st at college student and I'm 18 year old, yes it hard to believe that I can be this young to be in college but I'm graduate earlier than the other, my major was in biology. Same thing with my other two friend, we were the smart kind of kids  that get to graduate early, my friend kim yoo Jung who has the most beautiful face ( that what she said, who know) and big crush on team B 's Bobby, and my other friend was kim hyuna, she a little dorky and the love of her life was team A ' s Mino. Such a wonderful friend they are, keep get me in trouble, they was so focus on their oppa and forget their best friend, shamed on them.
 
"Are they okay?" A voice from behind me.
I scream like I have just been chased by something.
"Oppa you scare me." I said.
"Leesu have you done something, why you scared?" My brother said.
"I'm doing nothing, it just creepy how you appear from no where." I said.
He was my older brother, his name is lee chanhyuk, he 3 year older than me and we go to the same college.
"Let's go home, mom's restaurant close early today." My brother said.
"It her special guess coming again." I ask
"Yeah." He answers
It kind of weird how my mom restaurant usually have some weird costumer that come every week and she always close it and just let them in that special room without any other costumer.
"Let's go, stop being weird." I yell at my friend.
"Oh arraso." They both answer.
"Wonder when lee hi will have her comeback." My brother cry out.
I look at him with disgust in my face it not that I don't like her, she has a good voice, but people just keep annoys me with this kpop thingy.
 
As we arrived, the restaurant was close like I expect so we have to go in from the back door. Tired, that is all I can say. 
"Mom, I'm hungry." I cry out.
"Aigoo, be ladylike ." My mom said while hitting me.
"It hurt." I said while pouting.
"Arraso,tell your brother and your friend to stay in your room, don't annoy my costumer." My mom said.
"Mom, our restaurant was just selling samgyupsal, it not like 5 star restaurant or thing like that." I said while laughing.
Just then I saw her with the paper in her hand, she gonna kill me.
"I be in my room right now, I'm sorry." I said why run as fast as I can.
 
As my way walk on the stair, all I hear is yg this, yg that, oppa this, oppa that.
"Ya, study, before I kill all of you ." I said while kicking the door to open.
They just nod and open their book, I just laugh it off.
 
 
Somebody's POV
"Thanks you ajumma." A guy with a sweet voice said.
"Aigoo, it nothing, eat and practice hard. Okay." A lady come in with a big dish with samgyupsal in her hand.
"Nae." All six boy answer the same time.
 
It all happen because of fate, like million of people in this world seen each other. Like how love start.
 
 
 
 
 
Hi guy, sorry for the late update.
It my first chapter so hope you like it
Enjoy reading and comment or subscribe if you want. Thanks