Mix & Match

Wait for me

Author’s POV

“Have you check out the teaser yet?” Jinhwan say through the phone.

“Not yet oppa.” Soohyun answer

It been a year after the surviver show ended. Team B keep on practicing from early in the morning and late at night, they never stop and they don't want to stop. They believe in a day where they all will be in the same stage and debut in the same. And now they have a chance, but there dream is a step further, because they have to win against each other in another surviver show called Mix and Match.

“We all really worry, Soohyun ah. Harbin keep on scoring and yelling at other kids whenever they did something wrong and Hanbin, himself is also very stressful right now?” Jinhwan continues on the phone

“Why he worry so much if the show is only team B member, then for sure all of you guy will make it?” Soohyun say.

“CEO-nim just call in and change the format. He will add in three members, and only 7 will make into a new YG boy group.” Jinhwan say.

“What? Why?” Soohyun yell through the phone.

“He will add on the three boy in later episode, I don't know anymore. If this time I don't make it, I don't know what to do.” Jinhwan say

“Don’t worry, if anything just stay at home and cook. I will take care of you, doctor make a lot of money.” Soohyun jokingly.

“So you mean that you will marry me? Is that what you mean?” Jihwan start to laugh.

“What? That is not what I mean, because… you know … That is not what I mean.” Soohyun start to blush.

“No that exactly what you mean. Doctor is you, and the one who is cooking will be me.” Jinhwan started again

“So what? You don't want to, yah I’m good at math, science and deal with blood that good enough.” Soohyun defense herself

“Sure thing, but you can’t cook and according to what I know, you are very clumsy too.” Jinhwan say.

“Whatever” Soohyun start to laugh.

The conversation keep going on and on, they been dating almost two year and everything is still a secret, but they both are happy.

End Author’s POV

 

Jinhwan’s POV

“Do it again Jung Chanwoo?” Hanbin yelled across the room

“Hey, stop it, the kids been on practicing from morning until now and it almost midnight.” I tell Hanbin.

“No huyng, he has his chance to start a show like this and to be debut, I need to train him harder so when we are recording for the show everything will be better for him.” Hanbin continues.        “Don't think that you have your chance the be in the show is enough Chanwoo ah. The first episode of Mix and Match will air this week and you will appear in the next episode, you need to be prepare. I don't care if you hate me right now.”

I look at Chanwoo and the poor kid just standing there by himself, I understand that this is for good reason but this is too much for this young boy.

“Listen, all three of you, when you guy appear in front of the media or public don't think that they all like you. Especially, Team B’s fan, I don't want this to happen but you guy should all be expect that there will be some fan who support you and some will not. You need to practice, so they will not underestimated you and gain some love from them. Got it?” Hanbin yell.

“Nae.” They all just answer quietly.

“Good, now keep on practice.” Hanbin say.

“Are you okay?” I ask Hanbin

“Yeah. Where are kimbap?” Hanbin say

“I don’t know, flirting somewhere.” I laugh

Ring, Ring, Ring.

my phone, I need to pick it up before…

“Who is Lee Soohyun?” Hanbin ask.

Oh no, dating policy, I’m done. 

End Jinhwan’s POV